Author Topic: Time to Nuke Syria may come soon  (Read 4487 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Time to Nuke Syria may come soon
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 11:06:56 PM »
(I didn't read this thread) but Muman the title of this thread is funny "Time to Nuke Syria may come soon" after you just said how sorry you were that they unleashed chemical weapons in Syria. Soo by you Chemials are no good, but Nuke is good?

Read the article and the initial post I made. If Syria threatens to unleash rockets and missiles on Israel it will leave Israel no choice besides defending herself. The threat included attacks from Iran, Iraq, Syria, and terrorist organizations. If these forces unite against Israel I believe that only the threat of nuclear annihilation will be necessary.

At the point Syria starts attacking Israel the innocents in Syria are of no concern to me.

Speaking to an Arabic-language radio station operated by the United States, Syria's Deputy Information Minister Halaf Al-Maftah said that Israel would face not only Syria in the event that the US, Britain and France attempted to unseat Bashar al-Assad. A coalition consisting of Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria would respond to any attack against Assad with a response against Israel. In addition, terrorist groups in Syria and Lebanon would attack Israel with full force.

In order to understand what happens in a thread it is usually a good idea to follow the thread from the beginning... In the case Israel has to defend against attacks from Syria I think that the welfare of the citizens of Syria become imperiled.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 11:10:04 PM »
Nuke Syria?   Wtf?   After all the nonsense you wrote in the other thread you say syria should be nuked?   Well, gee, isn't that genocide and a holocaust?   Worse than "doing nothing about it," you are suggesting we carry it out.   LOL LOL LOL    Wow, this is quite a circus muman.

:)  This is me.

???   And this is me slamming my fist into my face repeatedly.

Yes, you demonstrating your inability to comprehend a thread which, at the outset, explained my position... But you skip and read what you want, and you end up banging your head...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 11:12:54 PM »
Our brilliant commentors KWRBT and Tag Mahir must have skimmed past this part of my original post:

This may require a complete pummelling of the entire Syrian territory. If this is the case there will be no 'innocent syrians' because they will all become human-shields used by the syrian regime. Once they have openly threatened Israel their time is short.

I hope that all the innocent syrians get the heck out of syria by any method required because I believe syria just may become a burnt-out crater after threatening Israel in this manner.

Reading comprehension is hard for some people but I am positive that with effort those people will some day be able to read and comprehend what they are reading.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 11:13:15 PM »
Read the article and the initial post I made. If Syria threatens to unleash rockets and missiles on Israel it will leave Israel no choice besides defending herself. The threat included attacks from Iran, Iraq, Syria, and terrorist organizations. If these forces unite against Israel I believe that only the threat of nuclear annihilation will be necessary.

At the point Syria starts attacking Israel the innocents in Syria are of no concern to me.

In order to understand what happens in a thread it is usually a good idea to follow the thread from the beginning... In the case Israel has to defend against attacks from Syria I think that the welfare of the citizens of Syria become imperiled.

Do you not understand that Syria fights a proxy war against Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 11:15:05 PM »
Do you not understand that Syria fights a proxy war against Israel?

My comment on this topic was due to the threat made by Syria concerning if a coalition attack on Syria is begun.

I am first concerned with the safety of the Jews in Israel, secondly I am concerned about the non-Jews in the world. This, I believe, is the proper approach.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:00 PM »
We are praying for Israel every day and her strength to overcome obstacles.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
Uhh, that's what they threatened to do in the article that is the subject of this thread.     Oh I forgot, your Russian boyfriends support the syrians so you wish them to succeed in their lofty goals of jihad against Israel.
With whom Israel had a better relationship in Arab world than with Syria? For me your joke about boyfriends is nothing because I am married. What about you? Do you feel insecure and have dreams about same sex after which you come here to relieve your frustration?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 06:37:48 PM »
  :::D  I bet they show them RT (Russian KGB propaganda) news in Serbia as well.

By the way I flipped a russian channel I have (Channel 1) Russian news channel, that KGB liar Putin was talking about them soo-called defending Russian interests in protecting their Churches and Holy places in Syria.
Putin is not liar and he is by far the best leader Russia ever had. I don't think that you, like other morons in America, have any idea about the military and air force capabilities of Russians. After they modernize the navy we will be only a good joke they can laugh about.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 06:39:10 PM »

Don't forget his boyfriend Trayvon. Rachel Jeantel must be jealous!
I bet that you do not have any girlfriends and that Rachel would be a big success for you?

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
Putin is not liar and he is by far the best leader Russia ever had. I don't think that you, like other morons in America, have any idea about the military and air force capabilities of Russians. After they modernize the navy we will be only a good joke they can laugh about.

All Russian "news channels" (except 1 that is in Russian language but based mainly from Israel- RTVI)  that I ever seen is non-stop America bashing. All they have and do is bash America (Israel as well of-course) but their main thing is jealousy of America and the fact that they lost to America during the Cold War. KGB propaganda all the way.

And about Russian army and their fighting- I believe it was in 1967 that besides Israel beating all those Arab armies and countries it also shot down Russian jets and Russians on them.

Russia has no morals, they only do things for $ especially for enriching themselves ( Putin and his boys and not even the millions of very poor Russian Slavs (from the word "slaves"). also funny and by no coincidence  "Russia" means evil-doer in Lashon Hakodesh (The Holy tongue- Hebrew).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 09:44:59 PM »
With whom Israel had a better relationship in Arab world than with Syria?

Are you on drugs?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2013, 09:56:40 PM »
  All Russian "news channels" (except 1 that is in Russian language but based mainly from Israel- RTVI)  that I ever seen is non-stop America bashing. All they have and do is bash America (Israel as well of-course) but their main thing is jealousy of America and the fact that they lost to America during the Cold War. KGB propaganda all the way.

And about Russian army and their fighting- I believe it was in 1967 that besides Israel beating all those Arab armies and countries it also shot down Russian jets and Russians on them.

Russia has no morals, they only do things for $ especially for enriching themselves ( Putin and his boys and not even the millions of very poor Russian Slavs (from the word "slaves"). also funny and by no coincidence  "Russia" means evil-doer in Lashon Hakodesh (The Holy tongue- Hebrew).
And again no fact but pure hate from you. Slave means glories and slava means glory in Slavic languages so won't say you are stupid because you do not know that.
I do not see any reason to argue with you because your don't have much knowledge and I am at advantage to know Cyrillic alphabet to go over all of Russian military advancements.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:16 PM »
And again no fact but pure hate from you. Slave means glories and slava means glory in Slavic languages so won't say you are stupid because you do not know that.
I do not see any reason to argue with you because your don't have much knowledge and I am at advantage to know Cyrillic alphabet to go over all of Russian military advancements.

OOkay, I thought it was well known that slave comes from Slav

The English word "slave" came from this period, from the Greek sklabos describing the Slavic laborers of Byzantium.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe

And where is my "pure hate". Not just hate but apparently it is "pure" as well.  I just stated what I saw and see with my own eyes and ears listening and watching Russian news channels. I understand the language and see the propaganda that it is. On top of that it is in English now as well and not just in Russian (jut watch RT "news").
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:08:53 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »

OOkay, I thought it was well known that slave comes from Slav

The English word "slave" came from this period, from the Greek sklabos describing the Slavic laborers of Byzantium.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
I am not familiar about Slavs being slaves in Byzantium. Byzantium could not subdue the Serbs, let alone millions of Slavs. Maybe it existed but it is too late for me to check that online.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 11:06:20 PM »

Russia is Anti-Serbian. Look at what they did after World War I with their artificial invention of Yogoslavia. It's just like the British and French did in the Middle East and other places. You can compare it with the creation of Jordan or Pakistan. Plus they forced Communism. When it fell apart, the Serbs suffered and lost Kosovo.

Just because Russian Christians are Eastern Orthodox you like them? I doubt the Commies in Russia care about Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Remember how the USSR banned all religion in Russia? They don't care about your Serbian Church.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »

Actually, the word slave comes from the Slavs. Western Europeans considered Slavs their slaves, so therefore the word slave entered the English language.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 11:17:57 PM »
Concerning what he said about Syria and its "good relationship" with Israel, the lack of a relationship was the best for Israel. After the armistice agreement with Syria in 1974, the Syrian border has actually been the quietest border of Israel. Compare that to the "peace" agreement with Egypt and the problems in Sinai and Gaza as well as the Fakestinians that cause problem near Jordan. Considering Israel is at a state of war with Syria and Israel still has the land liberated from Syria in 1967, it's a miracle that the border with Syria is very quiet. I guess Syria learned its lesson from Israel almost taking Damascus. Egypt on the other hand used taqiyyah and got Israel to surrender Sinai after Israel almost took Cairo. Asides from some Katyusha rockets from Lebanon that landed in the Golan Heights and refugees occasionally spilling into Israel from Syria, the Golan Heights is the safest region in all of Israel.

Syria just threatens Israel but never dares try to conquer Israel. Even when Israel bombs nuclear facilities there, Syria doesn't respond.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »

Actually, the word slave comes from the Slavs. Western Europeans considered Slavs their slaves, so therefore the word slave entered the English language.
When did they rule over Slavs? All German tribes together could not overtake the Serbian kingdom in what is today eastern Germany or White Serbia. Thinking that the Serbs at that time were only ONE Slavic tribe. Only when one of the brothers decided to move to what is today's Serbia could Germans inflict casualties because he took with him half of population and soldiers.

Just to add that Slavic word for slave is rob/rab and for German-Nemac from word Nem-one who can not speak (any Slav language)...English as language is full of Serbian-Slavic words: sam, most, and many others but I don't have time to list them now

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:04:36 AM by serbian army »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 08:02:51 PM »

That's very interesting. I did not know that until today.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:16 AM »
Concerning what he said about Syria and its "good relationship" with Israel, the lack of a relationship was the best for Israel. After the armistice agreement with Syria in 1974, the Syrian border has actually been the quietest border of Israel. Compare that to the "peace" agreement with Egypt and the problems in Sinai and Gaza as well as the Fakestinians that cause problem near Jordan. Considering Israel is at a state of war with Syria and Israel still has the land liberated from Syria in 1967, it's a miracle that the border with Syria is very quiet. I guess Syria learned its lesson from Israel almost taking Damascus. Egypt on the other hand used taqiyyah and got Israel to surrender Sinai after Israel almost took Cairo. Asides from some Katyusha rockets from Lebanon that landed in the Golan Heights and refugees occasionally spilling into Israel from Syria, the Golan Heights is the safest region in all of Israel.

Syria just threatens Israel but never dares try to conquer Israel. Even when Israel bombs nuclear facilities there, Syria doesn't respond.

So they're in a state of war, but it's the best relationship.

Very powerful drugs, indeed.