Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 24806 times)

Erica

Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »
Muck, I've been loving this particular thread for awhile lol. It's hilarious too ask a "yes" or "no" question, and get a 3 paragraph answer. ;)
Its a whole lot better than..."Duh, I dunno..."

Who's talking ebonics now?
That's not ebonics, FYI.

Erica

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2007, 02:45:15 PM »
Newman, I present this "yes" or "no" question for you.

Do you believe islam is a religion of peace ?

It seems I can not get a direct answer from some others. Will you help me out Newman, please ?

Gee................I'll have to think about that.

Ummmmmmmm???????????????????????

No.

LOL thankya!!! Yes or no questions are easy. :)
So I lose either way...either I answer YES and appease you, or I answer no and I make you hate me...but damned if I answer the question in my own way. I can't answer yes to something I've heard about but don't know much about...and I can't answer no to a question for the same reason. Stop looking for carbon copy thinkers like yourself in everyone else. Not everyone is going to kiss your behind and agree with everything you say.

newman

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2007, 04:19:36 PM »
Getting back to O'bummer...................

What about his mother?

A white girl from the prairie heartland marries  a negroe muslim!!

What a lowlife whore she'd be!

kellymaureen

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2007, 04:22:39 PM »
If the "muslim" part of his upbringing was "no big deal" as he tries to make it now that he was outed, then why did he try to hide it in the first place....because he KNOWS no freaking way will a muslim be elected president in the US

newman

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:01 PM »
Anyone who votes for this muslim animal after islam's declaration of war on America is a traitor or a lunatic.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »
If the "muslim" part of his upbringing was "no big deal" as he tries to make it now that he was outed, then why did he try to hide it in the first place....because he KNOWS no freaking way will a muslim be elected president in the US
Are you sure there are enough of us sane people - I'm not so sure anymore.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

kellymaureen

« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »
Osama-obama must think so because he did try to keep that quiet.  Islam isnt something with a revolving door, its Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave....so he is either a muslim or an apostate, if he is the latter, then we all know what the penalty for that is ;)

newman

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2007, 07:39:29 PM »
Osama-obama must think so because he did try to keep that quiet.  Islam isnt something with a revolving door, its Hotel California, you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave....so he is either a muslim or an apostate, if he is the latter, then we all know what the penalty for that is ;)

If o'bummer really left islam, why havn't they put a death sentence on him like they would anybody else??

kellymaureen

« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2007, 07:41:09 PM »
 ;DBecause he hasnt left

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »
;DBecause he hasnt left
All four imams (the founders of the four schools of Islamic law) -- may Allah have mercy upon them -- agree that the apostate whose fall from Islam is beyond doubt -- may Allah forbid it -- must be killed, and his blood must be spilled without reservation. The hypocrite and heretic (zindiq) who poses as a Muslim but has secretly remained an unbeliever must also be killed.
I would have to agree with your assessment.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2007, 09:22:02 PM »
We got rid of one "HUSSEIN", we don't need another one IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Obama is nothing more than a media made candidate.

I would not even consider voting for anyone that has ties too islam.   If any American, no matter what Theology you believe in, would vote for ANY ONE that has a remote affiliation with islam, then I would classify such people as the "Useful idiots for islam."
Madeline Albright as a former White House cabinet member is Czechoslovakian... (ETA: Spell check needed for that word. just didn't look right) ., if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any idea how many people hate people from that country?...its probably a small amount ::) but should she have been voted against because she is Slavic.

I can't believe that people are picking this man apart because of his MIDDLE and LAST name...and because he attended a Muslim school in Indonesia when he was 6 years old.  Like he was part of Al Queda, toting a 25lb weapon around ...at 6. This was MANY years ago. You act like he had the choice as a baby not to be named Hussein or attend a Muslim school.
Madeline Notsobright was appointed not elected.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2007, 03:41:59 AM »
We got rid of one "HUSSEIN", we don't need another one IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Obama is nothing more than a media made candidate.

I would not even consider voting for anyone that has ties too islam.   If any American, no matter what Theology you believe in, would vote for ANY ONE that has a remote affiliation with islam, then I would classify such people as the "Useful idiots for islam."
Madeline Albright as a former White House cabinet member is Czechoslovakian... (ETA: Spell check needed for that word. just didn't look right) ., if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any idea how many people hate people from that country?...its probably a small amount ::) but should she have been voted against because she is Slavic.

I can't believe that people are picking this man apart because of his MIDDLE and LAST name...and because he attended a Muslim school in Indonesia when he was 6 years old.  Like he was part of Al Queda, toting a 25lb weapon around ...at 6. This was MANY years ago. You act like he had the choice as a baby not to be named Hussein or attend a Muslim school.
Madeline Notsobright was appointed not elected.
Sorry,  my mistake... she was appointed. I don't see how its different (other than the fact that the People didn't vote her in.) Either way, she became a White House Cabinet member.

Erica

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2007, 03:43:35 AM »

What about his mother?

She marries one man and she's a whore? Now its against the law to settle down and marry  someone that you love? Or is she a 'whore' because she married an African Muslim? *Answer is SO obvious...*.

newman

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2007, 03:46:30 AM »

What about his mother?

She marries one man and she's a whore? Now its against the law to settle down and marry  someone that you love? Or is she a 'whore' because she married an African Muslim? *Answer is SO obvious...*.

Of coarse it's obvious. She married way beneath herself.

Erica

« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2007, 03:48:56 AM »

What about his mother?

You know that sounds silly right? That's something a little kid who dosen't know any better says. She married someone who was a human just like she was. Just because he was black, dosen't make him subhuman. In that case, I should think I'm conversing beneath myself when I reply to you and your posts. Ignorant, flaky, anal people make me itch.

newman

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2007, 03:51:57 AM »

You know that sounds silly right? That's something a little kid who dosen't know any better says. She married someone who was a human just like she was. Just because he was black, dosen't make him subhuman. In that case, I should think I'm conversing beneath myself when I reply to you and your posts. Ignorant, flaky, anal people make me itch.

Of coarse he was sub-human. He was african AND muslim! The two WORST possible things anyone could be. A silverback gorilla has more humanity than such a creature.

Erica

« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2007, 10:50:38 AM »

Of coarse he was sub-human. He was african AND muslim! The two WORST possible things anyone could be. A silverback gorilla has more humanity than such a creature.
Anyone who dosen't look exactly like you is subhuman. You act really ignorant and intolerant most of the time, isn't that a 'subhuman' characteristic?

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2007, 12:31:53 PM »
this "man" is dangerous..there is no other way to say it.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2007, 04:09:02 AM »
Help the America is taqiya using Muslim; he/she lied about Koran and hadith being peacefull; http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995.15
It shoud be reportred to mods; But I cannot decide who's worse Her or moraly vacuous ignorant-arroagant afirmative action woud be teacher who cannot spell English; Aisha was not only woman raped by Mahomet:

M uch has been spoken about the inhuman treatment of women in Islam. If one wants to know the reason behind this, one has to closely examine Mohammed's personal life. As far as women are conecerned, they were just objects of sexual desire for Prophet Mohammed.

Here I expose the insatiable sexual appetite that Mohammed possessed. This goes to show that among others, one of the main reasons for forming this insidious religion, Islam, was so that sex was freely available to the male followers in the name of Allah. As I have already proved in my article, Wondrous Treatment of Women In Islam, the Quran justifies treating a woman as nothing but an object for sexual desire and sometimes even an ordinary object would be treated better. Suras in the Quran seem to pop up conveniently, so that Mohammed can justify his perverted sexual actions. For example, when Mohammed wanted his adopted son's wife, he suddenly got a revelation from Allah declaring it right to take another man's wife. When he wanted to stop his wives from quarreling or to accept more wives, he got a quick revelation for it. My above points are illustrated from the verses taken from Sura 33.

(Sura 33:28) "O Prophet! Say to thy consorts: 'If it be that ye desire the life of this world and its glitter then come! I will provide for your enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner.'

(Sura 33:30) "O Consorts of the Prophet if any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for Allah."

(Sura 33:37) "....Fear Allah. Then when Zayad had dissolved his marriage with her (Zainab) we joined her in marriage to thee: in order that there may be no difficulty to the believers in the matter of marriage of the wives of their adopted sons...."

The prophet's interactions with women, his insatiable lust for lascivious ladies, his lecherous behaviour with his wives and concubines are components that form the model of a true muslim. The prophet is the perfect muslim man for all devout muslims as he is the one whom Allah chose to reveal the Quran to. And because he is the perfect man it is every muslim's duty to follow him. For example, they cannot eat pork because Mohammed disliked it, they have to grow a beard like he had, they have to loot and kill like he did and likewise they have to molest and treat women inhumanly as he did!

The "great" Mohammed, the founder of this "fabulous" faith was married to Khadija Bibi who was his employer and 15 years his senior. At that time Mohammed was 25 years old. He was Khadija Bibi's 3rd husband. Khadija Bibi was a rich widow when she married Mohammed. For the first time in his life, Mohammed enjoyed a luxurious life.

This shows the parasitic nature of Mohammed who married his employer so that he can live a rich life without putting in a single day's work.

Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and 63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.

This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were nothing but objects for sexual fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14 years throws light on his insatiable sexual appetite. Read on about the "greatness" of this prophet.

Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha. She was his favourite wife.

This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.

The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)

Therefore, according to the Prophet the woman is either a creature who will be subjected to brutal conversion to Islam, a golden goose or a sexual plaything. Her virtues, intelligence or personality do not matter. But Mohammed did not stop there. He recommends all muslims to marry "one for the religion". Now what does this mean ? It means that use the institution of marriage to convert people to Islam. Now you know why so many Muslim men marry non-muslims and convert them to Islam. It also shows what high regard Islam has for the sacred institution of Marriage.

In many occasions Mohammed did not even spare women who were originally allotted to other soldiers of his tribe after gaining a victory in War. One such woman was Safia Bint Huyay. This Jewish woman was captured by lecherous muslim invaders after the Jews were brutally murdered by Mohammed. According to a Quranic Sura (8:41) four fifths of any booty or spoil that is won after murdering the non-believers, is distributed to the barbaric invaders. In Islam, women of other religion are also considered as booty, so Safiya bint Huyay was allotted to a soldier called Dahia. But when Mohammed the ascetic heard of her 'incomparable beauty', he sent for Dahiya, paid him Safiya's price and married her. (Ibn Saad, al-Tabaqat, pp. 120-123).

Safiya Bint Huyway was just one of the numerous Jewish women who became prey to Mohammed's insatiable sexual desire. Regardless of his participation in these barbaric raids Mohammed was alloted 1/5 of the booty as prescribed in the Quran, Sura 8:41. Rayhana Bint Zayd was another Jewish woman, whom Mohammed captured after her tribe was totally butchered. She was known to be a woman of immense beauty. Mohammed kept her as a concubine. (Ibid., p. 129)
During Mohammed's time a lot of barbaric wars were instigated by the muslims and Mohammed was always the receiver of at least one fifths of the booty. This booty included captured women and children. One can imagine how many women were made into concubines for Prophet Mohammed's carnal pleasure and how many children were his victims.

Maria the Copt from Egypt, was another concubine of Mohammed. She bore him a son, Ibrahim, who died in infancy. The Prophet's desire for Maria was so strong that it led him to violate another of his ideals: "That a man should be just in his dealings with his wives. A man should keep strictly to the rotation schedule and not have intercourse with a wife, even if he so desired."

Hafsa, one of the Prophet's wives, however, caught him having intercourse with Maria in Safiya's room. 'O Prophet of God, in my room and in my day!' fulminated Safiya angrily. Afraid of the anger of his other wives, and especially of his most beloved Ayesha, he promised Hafsa never to touch Maria again if she would keep the incident secret (Ibid., p. 213). But she spoke out, and the Prophet immediately received orders from God to retract his promise to Safiya; he then resumed relations with Maria (Sura 66:3).

Maria's power over the Prophet is best described in Ayesha's words: "I never was as jealous as I was of Maria again. That is because she was a very beautiful, curly haired woman. The Prophet was very attracted to her. In the beginning, she was living near us and the Prophet spent entire days and nights with her until we protested and she became frightened." (Ibn Saad, al-Tabaqat, p. 212)

The Prophet then decided to transfer Maria to a more secure dwelling far from his legitimate wives and kept seeing her inspite of their pressure.

Another woman that the Prophet married for satisfying his sexual desires was Juwariya Bint al-Harith who was according to Ayesha's description, 'so beautiful that whoever caught a glimpse of her fell in love with her.' (Ibid. p.117)
Ayesha's jealousy is displayed again from the following quote: "The Prophet was in my room when Juwariya came to ask him about a contract. By Allah, I hated her when I saw her coming towards him. I knew that he was going to see what I saw (her beauty)." (Ibid)

A unique instance of the effect of female beauty on the Prophet was that of Duba Bint Amr who 'was among the most beautiful of Arab women....her hair was long enough to cover all her body.'(Ibid., p. 153) Mohammed asked her son if he could marry his mother, but later retracted when he heard that Duba Bint Amr, although attractive, was aging.

This shows that Mohammed was only interested in physical beauty and not in providing protection for widows or some other charitable cuase as the Muslims have been brain washed to believe.

Mohammed's adopted son Zayed was married to Zainab, daughter of Jahsh. But one day the prophet "beheld in a loose undress, the beauty of Zainab, and burst forth into an ejaculation of devotion and desire. The servile, or greatful, freeman (Zayed) understood the hint and yielded without hesitation to the love of the benefactor."

Mohammed was not satisfied with his own overflowing harem and had to marry his son's wife. His son being a devoted follower of the "great" prophet was more than happy to divorce his wife. What a great father-in-law Mohammed was, a model for all Islamic father-in-laws.

Muslim scholar and statesman, Ali Dashti gives the following list of women in Mohammed's life.

Khadija
Sawda
Ayesha
Omm Salama
Hafsa
Zainab (of Jahsh)
Juwariya
Omm Habiba
Safia
Maymuna (of Hareth)
Fatima
Hend
Asma (of Saba)
Zainab (of Khozayma)
Habla
Asma (of Noman)
Maria
Rayhana
Omm Sharik
Maymuna (not of Hareth)
Zainab (third one)
Khawla
Duba
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2007, 04:34:47 AM »
Whoever the Democratic candidate is should be avoided.  I'd vote for a third party before I'd vote for a Democrat.  If the Republican is not a rino, he'll get my vote.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2007, 09:48:31 PM »
You liberals really are stupid.

If someone is a muslim, they MUST believe is islam dominating the world. They MUST believe in murdering Jews. They MUST believe in sharia law.

So how does this belief NOT effect their views on important issues?

I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

I'm curious when your memberships to the ACLU or CAIR expire?

MUSLIMS BELIEVE THE KORAN IS THE PERFECT WORD OF GOD as dictated to Mohammed.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. 80- 90 percent of the Koran is composed of this kind advocacy for murder, conquering , looting and rape:

WARFARE IS ORDAINED FOR YOU, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. (2.216)

Sura 33 (a promise to faithful Muslims of countries to conquer) "And he bequeathed to you their lands, their homes and their possessions, together with land you have never trodden" (33.27) .

"Be patient with unbelievers until you have strength" (86.17).
(Muslims are quiet until they have the numbers to start demanding their way in the country they have invaded)

Fight those among the People of the Book [i.e. Jews and Christians] ... who do not profess the true religion, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. (9.29)

Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah.

Quran 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.

(Quran 5:33): The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is: EXECUTION OR CRUCIFIXION OR THE CUTTING OFF OF HANDS AND FEET FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDES or exile from the land.

(Quran 8:12): Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

76: 4): Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire.

47:4): When you meet the disbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

When your Lord revealed to the angels; I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE. 8:12-14

O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (5:49-51)

Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; AND ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)

I can say I would not vote for a muslim . You seem too be undecided on this issue. Why is this ?

If you will vote or not vote for someone solely based on whether or not they think that Mohamed is the last prophet or not, then, you are truly small-minded.  I am not undecided.  I told you that I decide a candidate's worth based on what he/she stands on important issues.

Don't worry about my spelling, you understand my point, those that cannot debate, defame.

There needs to be no explanation about why I added this quote.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2007, 04:52:12 AM »
I've never voted Democratic and most certaintly wouldn't vote for a black muslim. :::D