Author Topic: 8 years later  (Read 784 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
8 years later
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
Believe it or not, today is the 8th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.  What are your memories of that storm.  How many of you are from that area?  Are you still affected from Katrina?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: 8 years later
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
Believe it or not, today is the 8th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.  What are your memories of that storm.  How many of you are from that area?  Are you still affected from Katrina?
8 years already, wow!  It was a horrible event which everyone knew was going to happen at some point.  I was there a number of years before and it was very strange to see that the city was BELOW the level of the river.  It's bound to happen again at some point, too.  The city is a bowl and prepared they were not.  But blame George W. Bush, of course, for not being able to save everyone. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 08:16:29 PM »
8 years already, wow!  It was a horrible event which everyone knew was going to happen at some point.  I was there a number of years before and it was very strange to see that the city was BELOW the level of the river.  It's bound to happen again at some point, too.  The city is a bowl and prepared they were not.  But blame George W. Bush, of course, for not being able to save everyone.
What are you talking about, Bush blew up the dam to kill black people!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »
I thought it was going to be about 8 years since the Destruction of Gush Katif.

What I remember is that the cause was the Destruction of Gush Katif and the effect was Hurricane Katrina to punish Bush and Condoleeza Rice for the Expulsion. Some pastor said it was also to stop a homosexual parade from taking place in New Orleans. Also the voodoo blacks were punished for their idolatry.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 08:41:07 PM »
I thought it was going to be about 8 years since the Destruction of Gush Katif.

What I remember is that the cause was the Destruction of Gush Katif and the effect was Hurricane Katrina to punish Bush and Condoleeza Rice for the Expulsion. Some pastor said it was also to stop a homosexual parade from taking place in New Orleans. Also the voodoo blacks were punished for their idolatry.
I truly believe it was because of Gush Katif.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 09:28:07 PM »
I'll bet that Bush still gets the blame down there for the hurricane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 09:53:13 PM »
I don't understand why people in New Orleans who had nothing whatsoever to do with Gush Katif would be punished for it. If some major disaster hit Washington D.C. it would be more apt.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »
I don't understand why people in New Orleans who had nothing whatsoever to do with Gush Katif would be punished for it. If some major disaster hit Washington D.C. it would be more apt.
Yes,  but look at some of the behavior of New Orleans( Mardi Gras). And look at how they behaved after wards...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 10:54:43 PM »

I heard that it was since Bush was from Texas and Condoleeza Rice was from Mississippi and Louisiana is in between.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:23:04 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »
I was in Florida when it happened, evacuated to georgia when it happened

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 08:25:33 AM »

I heard that it was since Bush was from Texas and Condoleeza Rice was from Mississippi and Louisiana is in between.

That makes even less sense.

Yes,  but look at some of the behavior of New Orleans( Mardi Gras). And look at how they behaved after wards...

It's true that there's a lot of degenerate behavior that goes on there.

My home town ended up suffering too though because it got a lot of "Evacuees" from New Orleans and they caused a crime spree here.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 08:49:45 AM »
That makes even less sense.

It's true that there's a lot of degenerate behavior that goes on there.

My home town ended up suffering too though because it got a lot of "Evacuees" from New Orleans and they caused a crime spree here.
  http://yehudiyerushalmi.blogspot.com/2005/08/rabbi-lazer-brody-katrinas_112530669354585292.html?m=1

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 09:04:34 AM »
It feels like yesterday, even i'am from Holland.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''