Author Topic: Subliminal with Miri Ben-Ari Video please watch!  (Read 374 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Subliminal with Miri Ben-Ari Video please watch!
« on: August 31, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »

One point I would like to make is if you Notice the Messiah here is not Jesus and the face of Messiah is NOT Shown is not shown Very respectfully done!

The rest of this video is very powerful and should remind all of us Jews how dangerous it is to be disarmed in the face of a Tyrannical Government!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Subliminal with Miri Ben-Ari Video please watch!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 11:16:29 PM »
I love this song. But there was no reason to bring up Jesus, and technically the picture does look like Jesus from behind. We have a lot of people that follow the teachings of this man...

Please don't insult them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Re: Subliminal with Miri Ben-Ari Video please watch!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 01:39:12 AM »
I was not insulting the Christian Messiah, FREE WILL allows them to believe as they choose, I was pointing out that their was effort made to not to show the face of the Messiah portrayed in the video which could have been taken as a insult to we who are Jewish if you want to call it a insult that is just plain silly!

I hold love, honor and friendship with my Christian friends and would never try in any way to insult them in their beliefs. 
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE