Author Topic: Obama is helping Al Qaeda take over Syria (two new videos)  (Read 2300 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Obama is helping Al Qaeda take over Syria (two new videos)
« on: September 02, 2013, 07:32:29 PM »
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the videos, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama is helping Al Qaeda take over Syria (two new videos)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »
The Obama administration helps every anti-American cause under the sun. Al Queda and the Muslim brotherhood have never had a friend like they have in Obama...

For all the talk about how evil the Assad regime is, here is a recent photo of the wicked John FN Kerry dining with the despised despot.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:52:04 AM »
Iran is the real threat not Syria but if Al Qaeda takes over Syria, they will also be a threat.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 04:00:51 PM »
Ty guys for making this vid.

If these Islamic "Rebel" bastards take over Syria, it will be at the hands of the USSA
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 04:17:48 PM »
Contacted my congress people.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:01:25 PM »
  I write this with caution and curious, why would it be bad geo-politically? Also the respect of the USA in not gong back on its word.  Their could be a limited operation(s) where the major weapons are eliminated and they could carry on with their internal war as long as they like. With those weapons eliminated Iran could be struck and less threat of them then ordering strikes from Syria/Hezbollah those weapons would simply not be available to strike Israel with. At least not from those areas.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
  I write this with caution and curious, why would it be bad geo-politically? Also the respect of the USA in not gong back on its word.  Their could be a limited operation(s) where the major weapons are eliminated and they could carry on with their internal war as long as they like. With those weapons eliminated Iran could be struck and less threat of them then ordering strikes from Syria/Hezbollah those weapons would simply not be available to strike Israel with. At least not from those areas.

The rebels admitted to using Chemical weapons. While I hold no particular love for the Alawites, the Sunnis will exterminate them, and a Sunni Syria will attack Israel every day. The British-provided chemical weapons seem to be used internally, so if left alone, maybe they will use them all on each other. That is the best option. Don't intervene.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »
The rebels admitted to using Chemical weapons. While I hold no particular love for the Alawites, the Sunnis will exterminate them, and a Sunni Syria will attack Israel every day. The British-provided chemical weapons seem to be used internally, so if left alone, maybe they will use them all on each other. That is the best option. Don't intervene.

Again forget the conspiracy theories. I dont personally care what they use on each other the real concern is what can they use against Israel.

Also about your claim that the Sunnis will slaughter the Alawite, possibly, but don't forget they are the one's with better weapons and the backing of Russia. Also their region is a lot harder to take and fight against (mountainous) as opposed to open fields and desert of many other parts of Sunni area.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 02:24:04 AM »
Again forget the conspiracy theories. I dont personally care what they use on each other the real concern is what can they use against Israel.

Also about your claim that the Sunnis will slaughter the Alawite, possibly, but don't forget they are the one's with better weapons and the backing of Russia. Also their region is a lot harder to take and fight against (mountainous) as opposed to open fields and desert of many other parts of Sunni area.

It was in the news. The UN confirmed it. You're calling a lot of people kooks if you think that this is a conspiracy. The Alawites do live in a defensible region. That is why they have not already been exterminated. If they wipe out the sunnis, they will still be under threat from other mudrats, and will face threats other than Israel from their neighbors. If the sunnis wipe them out, they will fit right into the neighborhood, and you can begin to expect daily rockets from the north.

Do you really think that getting involved in this conflict, while they still have chemical weapons, is the option to keep Israel safe from them? Make 10 new missile batteries for the northern border, but let them continue this fighting, and they will use all the weapons on each other in time, or at least most of them. End it, and the winner will be sitting on the arsenal.

You are not presenting the most astute military strategy, my friend.

Finally, Russia backs Iran. They will back whoever is there to ensure continued trade.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 10:44:52 AM »
LKZ I specifically said not to end it. I said to specifically target the chemical weapons and such, those that would be a threat to Israel.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 01:46:46 PM »
בס''ד

Tag, your comments lately are just unbelievable.

Last week, you suggested that maybe we should just forget about Israel and give up on the 4000 year old dream of an independent Jewish nation. The whole reason the world exists is for the Jews to return to their homeland and establish Jewish sovereignty - but you suggested throwing it all away because there are "problems" in Israel.

Now you want to hand our archenemy Barack Hussein Obama a desperately needed victory in Syria.

Do you really want to end the Syrian civil war where Muslims are slaughtering other Muslims? Because that is what U.S. air strikes might lead to, they may tip the balance in favor of the Al Qaeda "rebels". Right now, our enemies are killing each other in Syria. You want save our enemies?

Obama has no intention of attacking Iran and he is successfully pressuring the coward Netanyahu not to attack. Here is an article in Hebrew about how one of Netanyahu's top advisers Giora Eiland openly states that Bibi has wanted to attack Iran for a long time but is not doing so solely because Obama is pressuring not to:
http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/261866

We have a golden opportunity to severely weaken Obama, which will make his pressure on Israel much less effective. But you want to throw that opportunity away.

If Obama does not get Congressional authorization, G-d willing, many Israelis will finally conclude that they cannot rely on the U.S. or trust the U.S. and maybe that will increase the chances for an Israeli strike on Iran. This gives us our best shot.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 02:30:25 PM »
LKZ I specifically said not to end it. I said to specifically target the chemical weapons and such, those that would be a threat to Israel.

I did not suggest that you did. On an extremely superficial level, I agree with Tag that Syria's chemical weapons are dangerous, and should be destroyed.

Taking almost any detail into context, it is insanity. First, we have to grovel before husseino to help, who won't be there just to take out a couple weapons, but to put his sunni brothers in power. I doubt the current Israel government would behave any saner, and if we bring back Micheal Ben Ari, I would agree with him this time that giving Osama the PR boost he need in this situation would really help him in his quest to make a terrorist state in Judea and Samaria, G-d forbid.

Second, who should we hit, the rebels or the government? Both have chemical weapons. If they attack both, which again, is superficially the best option, there will be an intense backlash that will unite mudrats and the world against Israel.

The best option is to let them slug it out. Furthermore, there are more gas masks in Israel than nuclear bomb shelters, so if there's any priority, right now, it's the Nazi Iranian state. If we take out Iran, then still, it is logically best to let them kill each other with out outside help, but supporting the government against the rebels will be better than supporting Al-Qaeda, though no Jew-hater there is worth the blood of our Jewish soldiers, or our friends the American soldiers' blood.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »

Now you want to hand our archenemy Barack Hussein Obama a desperately needed victory in Syria.

Do you really want to end the Syrian civil war where Muslims are slaughtering other Muslims? Because that is what U.S. air strikes might lead to, they may tip the balance in favor of the Al Qaeda "rebels". Right now, our enemies are killing each other in Syria. You want save our enemies?

We have a golden opportunity to severely weaken Obama, which will make his pressure on Israel much less effective. But you want to throw that opportunity away.

If Obama does not get Congressional authorization, G-d willing, many Israelis will finally conclude that they cannot rely on the U.S. or trust the U.S. and maybe that will increase the chances for an Israeli strike on Iran. This gives us our best shot.

First off I said I do not know but perhaps a suggestion. I try to think from different angels and different situations.
 Secondly I specifically said I do not want their civil war to end but to specifically only target their chemical and other such weapons in order to reduce their chances of hitting Israel with them in the event that Israel attacks Iran. If the U.S takes these weapons out, Israel then attacks Iran, Iran would only launch weapons from Iran and then not from Syria. Imagine a situation where their was no Syrian civil war and Israel would attack Iran, Iran would then have itself and Syria and Hezbollah combined to attack Israel in revenge. It is a great thing to get ride of those weapons away from them possibly targeting Israel with.

About Obama, dont look at it as republican vs. democrat at least. Forget that its Obama, think as is its Bush in the White House or someone else, had they been in power would taking those weapons out be in our favor or not. That's the way to look at it. And like I said I never suggested that I am 100% for or against but to possibly look at things from different angels and perspectives.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 06:45:01 PM »
Let whatever the superpowers do, but essentially the protracted war of muslamic infighting shall continue ferociously and spread all across in various forms.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
First off I said I do not know but perhaps a suggestion. I try to think from different angels and different situations.
 Secondly I specifically said I do not want their civil war to end but to specifically only target their chemical and other such weapons in order to reduce their chances of hitting Israel with them in the event that Israel attacks Iran. If the U.S takes these weapons out, Israel then attacks Iran, Iran would only launch weapons from Iran and then not from Syria. Imagine a situation where their was no Syrian civil war and Israel would attack Iran, Iran would then have itself and Syria and Hezbollah combined to attack Israel in revenge. It is a great thing to get ride of those weapons away from them possibly targeting Israel with.

About Obama, dont look at it as republican vs. democrat at least. Forget that its Obama, think as is its Bush in the White House or someone else, had they been in power would taking those weapons out be in our favor or not. That's the way to look at it. And like I said I never suggested that I am 100% for or against but to possibly look at things from different angels and perspectives.

So both the rebels and the gov have chemical weapons. Should America attack both of them?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 04:51:53 PM »
Quote from Chaim ben Pesach:

Obama has no intention of attacking Iran and he is successfully pressuring the coward Netanyahu not to attack. Here is an article in Hebrew about how one of Netanyahu's top advisers Giora Eiland openly states that Bibi has wanted to attack Iran for a long time but is not doing so solely because Obama is pressuring not to:
http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/261866

Very Good Points!
I wish that more of the American public would be aware that strong zionists do not favor Obama's attack plan for Syria.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 07:14:52 PM »
At the moment it is a war between the terrorist muslamics (A/Q) Vs other muslamics. This condition is most conducive and favorable, so this should be maintained till further notice.

However if and in case Obama attacks Syria then A/Q will be highly emboldened at everywhere including Syria. This can create a precarious situation all over leading even to a severe East-West divide in the long run, wherein the AQ terrorists shall be roaming scot-free on and across all the global borders and shall be enjoying all the facilities to implement their nefarious designs of global domination especially over Europe.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
We made a lot of calls....hope they wake up out there and realize the true motives of arming AlQaeda.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »
Assad is just as bad as Al Qaeda.
He gave Hamas and Islamic Jihad a base for 13 years in Syria to order terrorist atrocities against Israeli civilians.

More about this sicko Assad.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/13/un-assad-bombed-hospitals-targeted-wounded/
Assad bombed hospitals: UN
Andy Soltis and Geoff Earle
September 13, 2013

He even targeted hospitals.

Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad’s forces committed clear-cut war crimes by bombing wounded people seeking urgent treatment in rebel-held regions, UN investigators said Friday.

The UN found Assad loyalists also tortured victims in their own medical centers, including a government military hospital in Damascus.

In another military hospital in the city of Homs, “Doctors were ordered to keep victims alive so that they could be interrogated further,” the UN report by a team of 20 human-rights experts said.

The regime used the denial of medical care as a “weapon of war,” the report concluded.

The bombing and shelling of hospitals began in early 2012 and is continuing, according to the report. The Syrian army has also occupied hospitals, using them as bases for snipers, tanks and soldiers, according to the report.

Ambulance drivers, nurses and doctors have been attacked, arrested, tortured or just disappeared when they tried to help the wounded, the report said. “As such attacks continue, field hospitals have literally been driven underground, forced to operate in the basements of houses,” it added.

The chilling indictment of the regime comes as UN chemical-weapons inspectors prepare to turn over their findings on the Aug. 21 attack that killed more than 1,400 people.

The inspectors were not allowed to say who was responsible. But UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon inadvertently said Assad’s regime “has committed many crimes against humanity.”

Ban thought his comments were not being broadcast, but they were shown on UN television.

In other developments in the Syrian crisis:

The main anti-Assad group in exile said it was “deeply skeptical” about Syria signing an international treaty banning the production and use of chemical weapons. “This gesture comes as too little, too late to save civilians from the regime’s murderous intent,” said the US-backed Syrian National Council.

Secretary of State John Kerry ended a second day of talks in Geneva with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in a bid to expand an agreement on seizing Assad’s chemical weapons into a broader plan to end the 2 1/2-year civil war.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 02:47:09 AM »
Assad is just as bad as Al Qaeda.
He gave Hamas and Islamic Jihad a base for 13 years in Syria to order terrorist atrocities against Israeli civilians.

More about this sicko Assad.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/13/un-assad-bombed-hospitals-targeted-wounded/
Assad bombed hospitals: UN
Andy Soltis and Geoff Earle
September 13, 2013

He even targeted hospitals.

Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad’s forces committed clear-cut war crimes by bombing wounded people seeking urgent treatment in rebel-held regions, UN investigators said Friday.

The UN found Assad loyalists also tortured victims in their own medical centers, including a government military hospital in Damascus.

In another military hospital in the city of Homs, “Doctors were ordered to keep victims alive so that they could be interrogated further,” the UN report by a team of 20 human-rights experts said.

The regime used the denial of medical care as a “weapon of war,” the report concluded.

The bombing and shelling of hospitals began in early 2012 and is continuing, according to the report. The Syrian army has also occupied hospitals, using them as bases for snipers, tanks and soldiers, according to the report.

Ambulance drivers, nurses and doctors have been attacked, arrested, tortured or just disappeared when they tried to help the wounded, the report said. “As such attacks continue, field hospitals have literally been driven underground, forced to operate in the basements of houses,” it added.

The chilling indictment of the regime comes as UN chemical-weapons inspectors prepare to turn over their findings on the Aug. 21 attack that killed more than 1,400 people.

The inspectors were not allowed to say who was responsible. But UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon inadvertently said Assad’s regime “has committed many crimes against humanity.”

Ban thought his comments were not being broadcast, but they were shown on UN television.

In other developments in the Syrian crisis:

The main anti-Assad group in exile said it was “deeply skeptical” about Syria signing an international treaty banning the production and use of chemical weapons. “This gesture comes as too little, too late to save civilians from the regime’s murderous intent,” said the US-backed Syrian National Council.

Secretary of State John Kerry ended a second day of talks in Geneva with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in a bid to expand an agreement on seizing Assad’s chemical weapons into a broader plan to end the 2 1/2-year civil war.

As I stated in another thread, attacking both sides is the best option, superficially. Letting them do it is ideal for this non-crisis.