Author Topic: New great video of the Order 777  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New great video of the Order 777
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 04:19:38 AM »
Don't forget that the Templars took back Jerusalem from the Muslims...

Yes. And in the process, they sacked everything and killed a lot of Jews. I'll be the first to say that the crusades were like WW2, without them, it would be a muslim world, and that would be hell. They weren't as friendly to Jews as people apparently want to believe they were today.

If it wasn't for the massacre and looting of Jews in Israel, the Templars would be heroes. They were not heroes though. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they exist any more.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 07:24:27 AM »
Yes. And in the process, they sacked everything and killed a lot of Jews. I'll be the first to say that the crusades were like WW2, without them, it would be a muslim world, and that would be hell. They weren't as friendly to Jews as people apparently want to believe they were today.

If it wasn't for the massacre and looting of Jews in Israel, the Templars would be heroes. They were not heroes though. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they exist any more.
Ooh yes, they do exist even today.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 09:55:59 AM »
Phillip the Fair was a first class weasel .He never paid back his loans he was a cheat who set out to destroy both the Jews and Templars. It tells us alot that the Templars didn't want to be any part of the other crusading orders.  http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/456170/Philip-IV/5658/Persecution-of-the-Jews-and-Knights-Templars
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 08:08:42 PM »
Phillip the Fair was a first class weasel .He never paid back his loans he was a cheat who set out to destroy both the Jews and Templars. It tells us alot that the Templars didn't want to be any part of the other crusading orders.  http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/456170/Philip-IV/5658/Persecution-of-the-Jews-and-Knights-Templars

This has brought to light my ignorance on the subject matter. SuperMentalita, would you please enlighten me with your version of the story of who the knights templars are, were, and what their goals are?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 05:03:51 PM »
Please look up-The Order of the Dragon founded by the great Christian hero Milos Obilic
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 03:46:49 AM »
Please look up-The Order of the Dragon founded by the great Christian hero Milos Obilic
The Order of the Dragon? I will have a look.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''