Author Topic: Political Thoughts heard over Rosh Hashanah  (Read 364 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Political Thoughts heard over Rosh Hashanah
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:42:32 PM »
I am very, very pleased to report that among my community there are no Obama lovers. The overwhelming majority of fellow Jews who attend Chabad services is that Obama is terrible for the peace of Israel, that America should NOT attack Syria, and that gun control is completely wrong.

I spoke with one guy who lived in Israel for a while (Mizrahi whose father was from Iraq) who came to me (knowing my political leanings) and volunteered that he thought it would be best if the Syrians all killed themselves. I told him this was the majority opinion of my friends at JTF and we got into a long conversation on the topic.

Another friend is a pro-Gun lobbyist in Sacramento and was giving out info on who to contact to get open carry permits in the state. And the opinion of Obama is that he is a failed president who is eroding the good name of America on the world stage.

There was virtually nobody to disagree with me on anything...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Political Thoughts heard over Rosh Hashanah
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:43:23 PM »
I spoke to my mother on Sunday and she said that her friends (who used to be liberals) are now all aware of the mistake made by many Jews in voting for Obama. He is seen by my moms 'elite' friends as an enemy of Israel, an enemy of America.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
That's good to hear. 

Now as far as I know, my older sister still likes him.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »
I was with my family yesterday, and they have flipped on Obamo! I think everyone is starting to waking up!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:25:17 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.