Author Topic: Anti-Semite Rand Paul attacks pro-Israel Christians (new JTF video)  (Read 686 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TomAlciere

• New JTFer
Re: Anti-Semite Rand Paul attacks pro-Israel Christians (new JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »
Being anti-war is not being anti-Semitic. The blood of millions of Holocaust victims is on the hands of the U.S. Border Patrol, not on the hands of U.S. troops that might have rescued the victims sooner. Don't count only the bodies piled up at the locked fire exit (SS St. Louis) but also count all the people who would have seen the open escape route, and would have escaped, had it not been locked from the outside.

The correct foreign policy was stated by Jefferson in his inaugural address: "I will compress them within the narrowest compass they will bear, stating the general principle, but not all its limitations. Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none;"
http://www.bartleby.com/124/pres16.html

The way to deal with dictators, and with the inhabitants of any republic that is overrun by enemy attack is: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, they homeless, tempest-tost to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

So then, Senator Paul is spot-on in the first part but totally wrong on the second. He is a disciple of his father, Ron Paul, who adheres mostly to the U.S. Constitution but perverts the Commerce Clause into a license to regulate immigration, which it is not. Ron Paul differentiates between the Constitutional power of Congress to "coin money" and the power to make such coins legal tender, saying:

"However, there is nothing in the Constitution that grants the Congress the power to enact legal tender laws."
--Congressional Record, 13 Feb. 2008, page E178
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=all&page=E177&dbname=2008_record
(Extension of Remarks published in the Congressional Record but not actually spoken on the House floor.)

Now, Senator Paul needs to distinguish between constitutional power to regulate commercial airlines and ferries that bring persons to the United States, on the one hand, and the non-commercial migration of persons on the other. Walking a tightrope across Niagara Falls as a publicity stunt may be a commercial activity, but walking across a land border is not, and therefore Congress has no authority to regulate that.

Furthermore, governments cannot acquire authority by manufacturing documents, no matter what is written on them; and by manufacturing a document declaring that Congress shall have power to regulate Commerce with foreign nations, the Founders cannot give Congress power they do not themselves have. Using pilots who don't know what they are doing would violate my right to safety because they could crash into me, and I would not like that; but carrying Jewish (or anybody else) passengers into the United States in no way violates my rights or anybody else's. You invited your family members here and you own your house. Anti-immigration bigots do not own the United States of America but would argue they are somehow exercising a property right, the same as a movie theatre owner in controlling admission to the premises. Chaos would ensue only because the restrictions have been imposed for so long, and an orderly transition to an open border would be necessary, giving top priority to war refugees and political refugees.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:10 AM »
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 09:07:37 PM »
The best video yet on Rand Paul. 

Question: is the video on YouTube?  If so, how can I "like it."

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »
Good points, didn't realize Paul had attacked Christians in this way for supporting Israel, glad you exposed it...Maybe we need the Big Cruz Control as President!