Author Topic: Pig's Blood Smeared on Canada Mosque, Self Hating Jews condem  (Read 513 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Pig's Blood Smeared on Canada Mosque, Self Hating Jews condem
« on: September 12, 2013, 05:04:41 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171868#.UjIqoD__jAs

A Mosque in Quebec has been smeared with pig's blood in what Muslim community members say is a hate crime against their community.

Muslim activists in Canada have responded to the incident by blaming the government in Quebec for what they said was the creation of an atmosphere of suspicion and fear of minorities. In particular, they site the French-speaking territory's pursuit of a controversial secular charter, which would ban the wearing of hijabs and other religious clothing and symbols, along similar lines to laws which currently exist in France.

No one has claimed responsibility for the vandalism, but a letter was left at the mosque denouncing Islam and telling supporters to “assimilate or go home.”

In a report carried by Jewish newspaper Shalom Toronto, Jason Kenny, Minister for Industry and Multiculturalism condemned the crime.

“This weekend, acts of vandalism were perpetrated against the Islamic Association of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean’s mosque. A substance believed to be pig blood was thrown on the mosque, and a letter containing hate speech was also left on site."

He added:   “As the Minister for Multiculturalism, I encourage all Canadians to vigorously denounce all forms of intolerance and hatred."

The National Council of Canadian Muslims, (NCCM) called on police to investigate the incident as a hate crime against muslims. Chief Executive of the organization Ihsaan Gardee claimed that the policy of the Quebec government to outlaw outward expressions of religion in public institutions would not serve to strengthen unity in the population. Rather, Gardee said, it would lead to the creation of an atmosphere of suspicion and fear that he said "had already been expressed in the attack on the mosque."

"The attack against the freedom of religion is likely to give the signal the green light to violence and thuggery against minorities in Quebec." Gardee accused.

As a consequence of the laws that could be passed in Quebec, it could also become illegal for Jews to wear kippot (skullcaps) in public institutions.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pig's Blood Smeared on Canada Mosque, Self Hating Jews condem
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 05:13:46 PM »
If muslims were a rational, compassionate people I would have felt sorry for this...

But muslims are some of the creepiest, rudest, and most arrogant peoples. They do not care about their fellow muslims allowing them to be massacred, gassed, and mutilated (witness syria, libya, etc.). No muslim country ever offered apologies or compassion to US over the 9/11 attacks. No muslim country has ever offered aid to countries in need of help after disasters. Why should I have any compassion on a religion which most certainly wants me and my family dead?

I do agree that these 'secular laws' will hurt Jews and stand against laws which restrict openly displaying our religion (as I wear kippah and tzit-tzits in public and at work)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 05:42:56 PM »
What wonderful news!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 03:24:55 AM »
The current premier of Quebec is a psychopath, though. She had her language police fine restaurants that let people order pasta, instead of saying the French word "pattes", and now she had a problem with islam (like everyone) but she can't discriminate against muslims, so instead of banning the burka, she decided to discriminate against everyone, so there is less discrimination.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 03:30:38 AM »
The "Jews" that are defending the people who consider them subhuman rats and apes need to have their Deform "shuls" smeared with the menstrual blood of a thousand welfare queens.