Author Topic: No Peace Plan without Jewish control of Temple Mount! WAR!!!  (Read 1415 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
No Peace Plan without Jewish control of Temple Mount! WAR!!!
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:12:25 PM »
This must be made completely crystal clear to the world that there is no Jewish state without sovereignty over the Temple Mount. It is so crucial for the ability of the Jewish people to live and thrive in our holy land that there is no reason for peace without it.

Now our enemies want to declare WAR over the temple mount. I say that we should bring the war to them if they feel so strongly. I hope that if JTF was in control of the situation the koran rats would be expunged from the mount, their ugly hatred and rioting will cease when the Jewish people reclaim the place that Hashem chose for the Jewish people.

This article gets my blood boiling again:

Fatah Declares War over Temple Mount: ‘Green Light’ on Terror
While Fatah head Abbas talks to Israel, Fatah’s armed wing declares war over Jewish visits to the Temple Mount.
By Maayana Miskin

While Fatah head and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas negotiates with Israel for the creation of a PA state, Fatah’s armed branch, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, has declared war.

The Brigade issued a statement Tuesday announcing that it would give the “green light” to terrorist attacks targeting Israelis beginning on Friday.

The reason given for the planned resumption of open hostilities was Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, which the group termed, “The invasion of the compound by hordes of settlers, and the harm to [Muslim] worshipers, with no intervention from the international community.”

Tensions have been high on the Temple Mount in recent weeks, with many Jewish visitors to the holy site reporting harassment and violence at the hands of groups of Muslims.

The Temple Mount is the holiest place on earth according to Judaism. The site is currently run by the Muslim Wakf. Jews are allowed to visit only during limited hours, and are forbidden to pray on the Mount.

Muslim leaders have denounced Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, which is also the site of the Al Aqsa Mosque, and have accused Israel and Jews of attempting to harm the mosque. PA leaders, including Abbas himself, have made similar claims, insisting that Jews have no ties to the holy site and that Israel is secretly plotting to replace the mosque with a Jewish Temple.

Police responded to recent Muslim violence by closing the Temple Mount to Jews, a step commanders argued was necessary in order to keep the peace.

The Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade was responsible for several mass-casualty terrorist attacks during the wave of “Second Intifada” attacks on Israel. Among the attacks which its terrorists committed were a shooting at a bat mitzvah – a traditional celebration for a 12-year-old Jewish girl – which left six people dead, a bombing in the Beit Yisrael neighborhood of Jerusalem targeting a group of women and children, which left 11 dead, 7 of them children, and a bombing at the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station that murdered 22.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: No Peace Plan without Jewish control of Temple Mount! WAR!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:13:42 PM »
How did Israel loose the Temple Mount anyway?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:45:37 PM »
?

No "Peace" Plan period.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 12:07:37 AM »
?

No "Peace" Plan period.
Did you read anything besides the title? He says right in there the land HaShem gave the Jews... If it was me I would take more!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 02:46:23 AM »
How did Israel loose the Temple Mount anyway?
They didn't lose it they gave it away.
Immediately after capturing it in the 6 day war Moshe Dayan handed over  control of the mount to the Muslim Waqf.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
They didn't lose it they gave it away.
Immediately after capturing it in the 6 day war Moshe Dayan handed over  control of the mount to the Muslim Waqf.
Well that was not the best thing....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
Did you read anything besides the title? He says right in there the land HaShem gave the Jews... If it was me I would take more!

Acctually I did read something differennt. He said no peaceplan without Jewish sovereignty over temple mt

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:17 PM »
Acctually I did read something differennt. He said no peaceplan without Jewish sovereignty over temple mt
If there was control over the Mount it could lead to bigger things... If Israel had control of the Mount, the Messiah may come. And then there would be peace, and Israel would have all of her G-d given land.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:13:30 PM by אפרים בן נח »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 07:41:16 PM »
If there was control over the Mount it could lead to bigger things... If Israel had control of the Mount, the Messiah may come. And then there would be peace, and Israel would have all of her G-d given land.

Welli think it's a mistake to assume that mere control overtemplemount hastens the messiah especially if control is taken. Concurrently with giving awayland in peace plan

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 08:38:52 PM »
I do not, nor have I ever, supported the so-called 'peace plan' or the 'two state solution'.

My vision of peace is a strong Israel (as defined by our Torah) and the rest of the nations living without war. The peace plan I support is the plan envisioned by our sages.

I am sorry if my message implied support for a peace plan.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 09:30:15 PM »
Welli think it's a mistake to assume that mere control overtemplemount hastens the messiah especially if control is taken. Concurrently with giving awayland in peace plan
No land should ever be given away!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
No land should ever be given away!

But it will if there is a peace plan.