Author Topic: Getting any of Rabbi Kahane`s Halachic talks on youtube ?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Getting any of Rabbi Kahane`s Halachic talks on youtube ?
« on: October 18, 2007, 05:35:59 PM »
Its goes without saying the nature of most of the Rabbi Kahane videos on youtube. They are directed at the masses, mostly not religious, so the rav uses secular arguments.

There are some Torah lectures he gave that are online.  A talk at YU is on the hostultra site, a different talk- "yoke of heaven" in video, is on youtube , and a class he gave is on google video (if one searches for kahana - with an `a`.

But there are more that could be put online..

I don`t know if these are really halachic talks, but they are more likely to deal with halacha. 

A fund could be organised, these are not that expensive. I wouldn`t mind paypalling a moderator a small contribution for this purpose,  Like at least $25 to cover one of them!

Kahane.org may be infiltrated by shabak, so I don`t really want them sending me stuff.  Maybe a person who doesn`t visit israel won`t mind?!

See from kahane.org "store"

I have not heard any of these, but..

"Rabbi Meir Kahane Vs. Rabbi Yitz Greenberg. Debate with moderator Rabbi Avi Weiss. Hebrew Institute of Riverdale, N.Y." - $ 25 (Out of stock)

"Televised interview: Rabbi Meir Kahane vs. Rabbi Avi Weiss and an Arab spokesman." - $ 25

"Rabbi Meir Kahane Vs. Rabbi Wolf Poor quality but fascinating debate. 5/10/87" - $ 25

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 05:40:56 PM by q_q_ »