Author Topic: Our people in Israel should file charges against peace now.  (Read 2280 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Hacking is a SERIOUS crime in most countries. A felony in the US thats for sure. Our people in Israel should file charges against them. They hacked out website because we are gaining popularity amongst Israelis. They are afraid to lose ground. We should press charges. Just to make a point that we will not stand down. They crossed the line in my eyes. We have to make minced meat out of those self-hating pieces of crap. I would say something else but this is a religious forum.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Our people in Israel should file charges against peace now.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
I agree entirely.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »
Peace now gets money from the E.U.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 12:21:25 PM »

Surprise Surprise.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:20 PM »
I agree Cosmo.  Perhaps Chaim can send an email to Noam Federman to file a token suit.  I wrote a number of Knesset members asking them to petition within the Knesset to list Peace Now as a terrorist organization due to the fact that they openly advocate not only treason but open distruction of Israel...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 01:07:18 PM »
I didn't even know this group existed. I just went to the website found this

The basic principles of the movement from the outset were the right of Israel to live within secure borders and the right of our neighbors to do the same, including the right of Palestinians to self-determination.[/b]

People like this would actually want to be neighbors with charles manson, jeffrey dalmer , and hitler for that matter.  If peace now is an Israeli based website, they are absolutely insane. How can you have peace or even talk peace with rockets raining down on Israel and homicide bombers killing people ? And why would they want to give more land up to people that want them dead ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline informer

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me to find out they're getting money from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 03:11:03 PM »
I believe that even America's so-called "pro-Israel" government gives money to Peace Now, because they know they will be the "road map"'s strongest advocates.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »
Mord:  "...Peace now gets money from the E.U..."

If my understanding is correct, "Peace Now" was founded by the U.S. State Department / CFR members as a totally fictional "front" organization to lull American & Israeli Jews into imagining that "all that's necessary for immediate peace in the world is for Israel to return to its 1948 borders and turn over Judaea, Samaria, Yesha, and Golan to it's "Peace Partners" (PLO-NAZI-Terrorists).

In addition, if my understanding is correct, the CFR / State Dept./ CIA continue to finance with millions of dollars this phony fictional "group", running full-page ads in major newspapers worldwide showing signatures of KIKES & Bolsheviks, organizing and subsidizing the formation of groups on every college campus, in every "liberal" community, and or course arranging for their controlled media NPR, CBS, CNN & others to constantly and always have "Peace Now" KIKES as guests for interviews whenever the subject of "Middle East Peace" is discussed on radio and TV.

Former President Clinton & others of his traitorous ilk were instrumental in "recognizing" this phony fiction as "the only true representatives of the Jewish People"; thereby enabling the U.S. Government to begin its open and all-out betrayal of Jews throughout the world.

It was with Clinton's presidency that the U.S. had as "its most frequent visitor to the White House the murderous terror-pedophile Yasser Arafat (may his name be blotted from the Book Of Life).

Along with the shift in U.S. alliance, the CIA under George Tenent, began arming and training the PLO terrorists right here in the U.S., funnelling millions and millions of U.S. dollars to Arafat, and also began the training of PLO war criminals in the intelligence agency's state of the art methods of modern media propaganda techniques, using the American & European media to portray The Jew as the Enemy Of Peace...the PLO Terrorist as "noble liberals whose Land was stolen by Zionist Jew!".

As always, simply FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL.

The money ends in the coffers of "Peace Now"....andthe money trail begins in the U.S. State Dept., the CFR, and the CIA.

Notice, as always, that what's absolutely out of the question as regards America's commitment to Iraq, is what is perfect for the Jews:

Surrender, suicide, and another Holocaust.

Very clever, these Federal Government Jew-Haters.