Author Topic: Arab gets off chair in clinic and knocks Israeli out with one slap  (Read 1192 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Arab gets off chair in clinic and knocks Israeli out with one slap
« on: September 17, 2013, 06:37:56 AM »
 :o :o             http://www.israellycool.com/2013/09/16/despicable-violent-hate-crime-against-a-jew-in-israel/   

Despicable, Violent Hate Crime Against A Jew – In Israel
Jono Rose | Sep 16, 2013 | 14 comments

hate crime in israel

Its extremely sad that even Israel is not a complete sanctuary against brutal anti-Semitism. Times of Israel has posted a shocking story http://www.timesofisrael.com/man-says-he-was-attacked-in-clinic-because-he-is-jewish/–                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               including incredible video – of a violent, unprovoked attack by an Israeli Arab against a man whose only transgression is that he is Jewish. Here’s the video:

While this kind of event is not a particularly regular occurrence, its important to point out that if this would have been an Israeli Jew savagely attacking an Arab, this would be front page on most of the world’s newspapers and news websites. As the victim’s lawyer quite rightly points out in the article:

“There is no doubt that if the picture was reversed and it was a matter of a Jew who attacked an Arab, we would hear about President Shimon Peres sending him a letter, Tzipi Livni who would have already gone to visit and even the chief rabbis would come for a solidarity visit,” he said in the report.

Would be nice to see this video go viral. You, the reader, can of course help with that.   

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arab gets off chair in clinic and knocks Israeli out with one slap
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 11:45:58 AM »
It was a punch not a slap.  And to his cranium not his jaw. Watch the video

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »
And for doing this, the Koranrat will get a brand new house in a formerly Jewish neighborhood, and 80% of Israeli Jews will think that's swell.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 02:55:22 PM »
It was a punch not a slap.  And to his cranium not his jaw. Watch the video
If it would be a punch the guy would go flying
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »
Jews are second class citizens in Israel, whereas Arabs are treated specially and have more rights and protection than your average Jewish Israeli citizen.   The Israeli government knows that Arabs are respected by the UN and Europe, who are the true masters of the Israeli puppet government and therefore, it is more important for the Israeli government to protect the rights of Arabs over that of Jews.

This is one of the main reasons I refuse to make Aliyah.  I refuse to move to any country where Muslims have more rights than Jews. 

If I made Aliyah and I saw something like that happen, I would most likely spend the rest of my life rotting in an Israeli prison, because I would have pulverized that arab piece of S*** so bad, he would have to be tube fed the rest of his life.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 05:01:06 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »
This is appalling. I agree with EveryJewA22... I would have smashed the face of that dirty arab and possibly have killed him. When I feel threatened by animals like black gangsters, dirty arabs, and the like I get into a DESTROY mode which is hard to calm down.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »
If it would be a punch the guy would go flying
It was a halfass hammer fist semi grazing(enough to jog the brain a little) his cheek bone. If it would of been on the jaw he would of more than likely went out right away. If it was a sold head blow there would of been a lot more head movement...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 08:46:33 PM »
I already posted this. As I said, if there was a JDL in Israel, this beast would definitely be coming back to that clinic, but with no ability to slap anything. He might be sideways slapping himself and going "uhhhhh" though.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 01:08:30 AM »
Israel needs a revolution.. If the stupid traitors in the Knesset won't do anything to punish arab criminals, then Israeli Jews need to take matters into their own hands..  I say every Arab who assaults a Jew should have his place of residence, where he works, his family members, etc be posted all over the web.    As far as I am concerned every Muslim in Israel is a potential threat and justice should be exacted accordingly the offense committed.   If we Jews wanted, they could make life living hell for these sand sucking scum. Instead, they are pampered and babied , the same way blacks are in the USA, but to an even worse degree.  At least if a black person commits assault in the USA, he will be indicted and with sufficient evidence convicted of the charge he committed, more times than not.  Not so, with Arabs in Israel who can murder Jewish babies and be released, scot-free.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 06:41:31 AM »
It was a halfass hammer fist semi grazing(enough to jog the brain a little) his cheek bone. If it would of been on the jaw he would of more than likely went out right away. If it was a sold head blow there would of been a lot more head movement...
Iv been in lots of real fights i know if i hit a guy twice that Israeli guys size he go flying

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »
If the koranimal had hurt his hand, the Jew would have been arrested. A block would be the death sentence.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
It was a really a low ball- sucker punch.  The Jewish guy wasn't even looking.  I would love to see a Jewish guy re-arrange that Arab's ugly face.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »
Anybody know the name of this Turd face and where he lives?  It should be posted all over the internet..  It's time that the turd brains realize they are guests in the country of the Jewish people.   Jews will stop saying sorry and playing victim for ever..   Why this guy wasn't beaten to a pulp following this attack is beyond me.  How can a Jew be assaulted on Israeli soil by a sand rat and the sand rat walk away in one piece?  He should have had his ribs broken and face beaten to the point that none of his family members could recognize him or even want to look at him.   

This is why I don't make aliyah..  If an Arab assaults a person like that in this country, very likely he would have had a 9mm round lodged in his skull, as striking someone unprovoked is grounds for defense under the Stand Your GRound Laws of most American states, as we saw in the Trayvon Martin case.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 09:10:30 PM »
I believe this clinic was in an Arab city. I don't know why any Jew would go to such a place.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171943

A Jewish man who came to see a doctor at a health clinic in an Arab town last week was viciously attacked by a local Arab for no apparent reason.

Security camera footage from the incident, at a health clinic in the northern village of Ibillin, shows the Jew sitting in the waiting room, minding his own business and not even looking at the Arab man.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
Such arabs shall be beaten in all possible manners till their end.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 10:26:44 PM »
I believe this clinic was in an Arab city. I don't know why any Jew would go to such a place.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171943

Even though I agree with your logic about Jews not going to "arab cities", as far as I am concerned, no place in Eretz Yisrael can be called an "Arab City", as the entire land belongs to the Jews and a Jew cannot be treated as a 2nd class citizen in any part of Eretz Yisrael!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 10:45:24 PM »
Even though I agree with your logic about Jews not going to "arab cities", as far as I am concerned, no place in Eretz Yisrael can be called an "Arab City", as the entire land belongs to the Jews and a Jew cannot be treated as a 2nd class citizen in any part of Eretz Yisrael!
Yes, take all of the land HaShem promised Israel. Plus take more! It has been how many years? Israel has grown to big, Israel has to take more land. The muzzies are evil and don't deserve anything, so screw them, take their land. Most of it is yours anyway...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.