Author Topic: Activists Take a Lulav to the Temple Mount  (Read 926 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Activists Take a Lulav to the Temple Mount
« on: September 23, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »
Jewish activists successfully sneak in a Lulav Etrog, Hadasim and Aravot to perform a Biblical Commandment on the Temple Mount .
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172152
Temple activist Michael Fuah performed the Sukkot mitzvah of shaking the lulav without being noticed.
By Gil Ronen and Ari Soffer
First Publish: 9/23/2013, 1:35 PM

Fuah shakes lulav
Temple activist Michael Fuah succeeded Monday in performing the mitzvah (commandment) of taking the Four Species on the Temple Mount, before being noticed by the Muslim Waqf and arrested by police. The mitzvah is performed on the holiday of Sukkot.

The mitzvah is often referred to as “taking the lulav” or “shaking the lulav.” The lulav (palm frond) is the most most visible component of the Species.

Two years ago, a Jewish worshipper was arrested for performing the mitzvah of taking the four species on the Mount.

The Temple Mount is Judaism's holiest site, and the location of the two former Temples of Jerusalem. Despite that fact, in the face of pressure and threats of violence by Muslim extremists, the Israeli authorities enforce a ban on Jewish prayer or other religious rituals, on behalf of the Wafq Islamic trust which administers the site.

Numerous court rulings have stipulated that Jews must be permitted to pray on the Temple Mount as a basic right to freedom of religion. Nevertheless, the Israeli police force has repeatedly ignored the rulings, citing unspecified "security concerns" as a pretext to continue enforcing the ban, and even barring religious Jews from the area for days or even weeks at a time.
Go to the link to see a short movie clip of the event.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Activists Take a Lulav to the Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
What do these 'waqf'  look like? Do they have guns and a special uniform?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 11:43:47 AM »
What do these 'waqf'  look like? Do they have guns and a special uniform?

The Waqf always reminded me of wasps (AKA Killer Bees).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
This is like in the Holocaust where Jews had to do things secretly and smuggle religious items in because the Nazis didn't allow such things. And we say we have a "Jewish State" today? What a Busha.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »
This is like in the Holocaust where Jews had to do things secretly and smuggle religious items in because the Nazis didn't allow such things. And we say we have a "Jewish State" today? What a Busha.

It's also like The British. Jews had to smuggle a shofar to The Kotel and those who blew it at the end of Yom Kippur were arrested.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 04:00:35 PM »

It's also like The British. Jews had to smuggle a shofar to The Kotel and those who blew it at the end of Yom Kippur were arrested.

It's also like the Spanish Inquisition when Jews had to outwardly appear to be non-Jewish and could only practice Judaism in the basement or indoors..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 09:51:05 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Temple-Mount-closed-due-to-threats-of-Palestinian-rioting-326945
Temple Mount closed due to threats of Palestinian rioting By DANIEL K. EISENBUD
09/24/2013 14:39

Police close Jerusalem site after receiving threats of violence; police to review reopening holy site on Wednesday.

The Temple Mount was closed to thousands of visitors Tuesday morning, including Jews making a pilgrimage to the holy site for Succot, after police received threats of rioting by Palestinian Muslims at the site.

According to Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld, following a security assessment, police determined that closing the holy site was necessary to protect visitors from possible violence at the hands of Arabs who reject Jewish rights to pray there.

Asked if the site would be reopened to visitors Wednesday, Rosenfeld said police are taking a wait and see approach.

“We’ll see what takes place tomorrow,” he said.

A police officer was lightly injured and three members of the northern branch of the fundamentalist Islamic Movement were arrested at the Temple Mount last week, after several rock-throwing Palestinians attacked visiting groups, police said.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
Edu,

I saw this story this morning on Arutz Sheva and I was very, very aggravated about it. How can these slime-balls be permitted to prevent Jews from worshiping at our most holy place? This screams to heaven of injustice and there should be HELL to pay by these animals who claim to human beings (the muslim slime). If I was in charge you bet your last dollar that WWIII would be on the minds of everyone when tanks and automatic weapons armed by religious Jewish soldiers stormed the Temple Mount forcibly evicting or killing the muslim slime-rats in their places...

They have NO RIGHT to prevent Jews from worshiping G-d at his chosen location. They have NO RIGHT to breath the same air as a Jew who simply wants to express his love of G-d. These are agents of Satan occupying our holy place and in the honor of our G-d we MUST exterminate (remove) them.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 04:37:46 PM »
Just the fact that the Temple Mount is considered "Islamic territory" is enough for me not to make Aliyah to the UN/Islamic puppet state they pretend to call Israel.  I say until Jews have full control of their land and can worship anywhere Muslims can, it can hardly be called a Jewish state.  Make Aliyah where?  The holiest of the holy places is considered Islamic Only?

Hopefully, when the Charedim /Chassidim take over Israel  an entire new government and people will be formed.  No, I am not Charedi/Chassidim.  I don't identify with Russian culture, but I respect the Zionist Charedim/Chassidim as about the only ultra-religious/right-wing people left in Israel.  The country is so secular and so Westernized, that people forget they were Israelites and seem to think they are new age Europeans.    However, Hashem has worked out a plan.  THe new-age secular Israelis have adopted Western culture and the women now are all career professionals and are not having any children.   The only people who are breeding in Israel are Orthodox Charedi/Chassidim and Muslims.  So, the future of Israel will most likely be dominated by Charedim/Chassidim and Muslimim.   

Be disgusted at the fact as much as you want, but statistics speak for themself.  The secular population of Isarel is not having enough children to promote healthy population growth, which would be 3-4 children per household.       

Once, Israel is ruled by a religious government, rather than the corrupt, European/Islamic-puppet  government, I have good faith a new Israel will be born.  Maybe, an Israeli government, that will inspire me to make Aliyah and even convince me that there is something worth fighting for.   The IDF has demolished Jewish homes and thrown Jews out of their homes to give the land to Arabs.  Many fraudulent reformist rabbis even came to bless the government's decision as backed by Hashem, for the well-being of Jewish people, through peace with arabs.  I got into an 8 hour debate with a Modern Orthodox rabbi who's synagogue I no longer attend, over this issue.  He says the Rabbis made calculations that they deemed made throwing Jewish people off their land, acceptable.  He claimed whatever a Rabbi does is blessed by Hashem.  Seriously??  These fraudulent , self-hating Jews are contributing to the destruction of our people.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.