Author Topic: Russia has banned the kkkoran  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Russia has banned the kkkoran
« on: September 23, 2013, 10:17:51 PM »
http://standforpeace.org.uk/exclusive-russian-court-bans-quran/

You can be arrested for carrying it around. May Israel take a lesson from this evil nation, whose leaders are saner than those in Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Russia has banned the kkkoran
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 10:36:18 PM »
+1 russia

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 10:52:47 PM »
 :clap:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 11:06:58 PM »
I will never bow to Russia, but they seem to have a better grasp on reality than 25% of Americans. I say 25%, because 25 or less are calling the shots. And leading the other 25 into darkness. All though I believe way over 50% think the way we do, but because of corruption of this administration, we are not seeing the truth.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:12:20 AM »
At least somebody has done something good.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »
Fantastic! Now ban t-shirts with Stalin and Che Guevare on it! ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »
If they can do this so too they can ban the Torah and Talmud as they did in the past. I don't know if these kinds of laws are the best. If they can only ban the Koran, then all the best, but I am truly afraid that Russia (aka Soviet Union) has a history of banning Jewish holy books. It was also Russia who forged the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' in order to defame the Jewish religion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 03:40:55 PM »
I hope the Arabs start greater Jihad against Russia for their support of Assad and now inflaming with this. It is certainly very good on different levels.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »
Thank you, Russia.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 06:36:53 PM »
If they can do this so too they can ban the Torah and Talmud as they did in the past. I don't know if these kinds of laws are the best. If they can only ban the Koran, then all the best, but I am truly afraid that Russia (aka Soviet Union) has a history of banning Jewish holy books. It was also Russia who forged the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' in order to defame the Jewish religion.
Who cares if they ban the Torah and Talmud?
Jews should be in Israel, not Russia or anywhere else.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
There might be some Jews that can't leave, like Chaim...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 07:15:21 PM »
There might be some Jews that can't leave, like Chaim...

You mean there are Jews who can't leave Russia?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 08:10:20 PM »

It will cause Jews to be disconnected from the Torah world. It is important to keep Jews Jewish. Just saying that all Jews should be in Israel is not a magic wand. We cannot afford to lose more Jewish souls.

We should be able to practice our faith wherever we find ourselves. Judaism does not end at the boundaries of Eretz Yisrael.

Do you care if they ban the New Testament? That could be next...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 08:38:47 PM »
I don't trust anything Putin or Russia does.   

However... identifying the Koran as 'extremist' is a good start.

By the way...This very website is identified as 'extremist' or a 'hate site' and the ideas that we promote here are nowhere near as crazy and violent as what's written in the Koran.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »
Our leaders here in Isael can learn from the Russians.
BTW,Queer parades are not allowed in Russia either.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 12:28:29 AM »
Dictatorships have their advantages...  Good work comrade Putin..  I just hope you don't force us Jews to live back in the shtetls again..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 01:10:21 AM »
It is a bit sickening to me to see people supporting Putin, the man was the head of the KGB for heavens sake. This guy has more blood on his hands than the angel of death himself. The Russians don't do things because of the morality involved in the thing, but rather does it advance the goals of the Communist state. Religion altogether is a thorn in the side of communism, which is why in virtually all communist states religion is outlawed.

Jews were not the only ones who suffered religious persecution in Russia and the Soviet Union. That entire eastern Europe and Ukraine/Poland area was hostile to Jews for hundreds of years. My family left Ukraine and Poland in the 1890s during a period of upheaval of the Jewish population due to the Communist revolution and vicarious Jew hatred resulting in pogroms. But the Church also suffered during the terrible years of the Soviet empire.

The Russians do not outlaw homosexuality because of any religious reasons. To do so would acknowledge a greater power than the state. Virtually all soviet leaders were worshiped in a manner which seems grotesque to my Jewish sensibilities. While we may agree with the Russian states position on homosexuality today, we may not tomorrow because as I explained previously the Russians do not believe in the Torah and the commandments.

I agree that the Koran is a dangerous and perverted piece of fiction and it veritably should be banned. But the question is whether all religions will be the target of Putins laws... It is something to consider.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 01:42:55 AM »
Here they go...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 01:44:29 AM »
While I still have mixed feelings whether this may be a step for outlawing religion I must say that video explained it in a way I support it.

It seems that the 'koran' is not banned but rather one particular interpretation of it. I cannot understand how all 'interpretations' of it cannot be found suspect.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 02:12:56 AM »
While I still have mixed feelings whether this may be a step for outlawing religion I must say that video explained it in a way I support it.

It seems that the 'koran' is not banned but rather one particular interpretation of it. I cannot understand how all 'interpretations' of it cannot be found suspect.

They probably pulled the "oh it's different in Arabic", so the court said "OK, then this one goes".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge