Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:47:26 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Go Serbs (again)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 12:10:09 AM »
I am so proud to be a Serb now!! They did not post numbers but 6500 caps were called upon, special forces, anti-riot units and nothing, I mean nothing can protect those satanists trying to shame our nation. They issued also false statement saying that only "extremist" right wing groups are going to break up parade. Thousands of people of all ages would come to protest.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 02:43:18 PM »
Believe me, Government of Serbia is not happy for being forced by the public to ban the parade.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:57:25 PM »
Believe me, Government of Serbia is not happy for being forced by the public to ban the parade.
I hope our hero Vojislav Seselj comes out captivity to save the nation.  :dance: :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 06:40:07 AM »
Great job. No provocate Gay march!!!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''