Author Topic: Greek "Golden dawn" uses serbian symbol  (Read 22010 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Greek "Golden dawn" uses serbian symbol
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:31:14 AM »
Greek "far right" political party "Golden dawn" is using serbian "3 finger" symbol as a greeting symbol of their party.

That serbian christian symbol represents unity of The Holy Trinity (father, son and a holy ghost). When 3 finger are separated that represents disunity (anti-christianity).

After communist took power in Yugoslavia in 1945, that have banned that symbol. When Milosević came to power, Vuk Drašković (MI-6 operative and after year 2000. a mason) have "brought us back" "our" symbol by introducing anti-chrisian 3 finger symbol to the serbian people.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:11:47 AM by Slobodan »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Greek "Golden dawn" uses serbian symbol
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »
So, the evil Masons are taking away the Trinity?? ?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
I tought the Serbian greeting was with the 3 spread fingers and meaned 'for the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit'?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:42:57 AM »
So, the evil Masons are taking away the Trinity?? ?

Masonry is also religion (sect). Their god is Satan.
As I said, Vuk Drašković become mason in the year 2000. He introduced this symbol in the late eighties, early nineties (I don't remember exactly).

I tought the Serbian greeting was with the 3 spread fingers and meaned 'for the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit'?

Even the majority of the Serbs still think that, thanks to Vuk Drašković.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 07:22:39 AM »
As I said, Vuk Drašković become mason in the year 2000. He introduced this symbol in the late eighties, early nineties (I don't remember exactly).

I have some close Serbian friends in Holland. I will ask them about this lol
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »

Really, they worship Satan? Has Vuk Drašković done anything bad to the Serbs?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 09:49:03 PM »
I see you reference the Nazis... Did you know that Masons were the second largest group killed in the Holocaust, next to the Jews...

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 04:47:22 AM »
Really, they worship Satan? Has Vuk Drašković done anything bad to the Serbs?

The most influential 33. degree mason, Albert Pike, wrote in the book "Morals and dogma" (which is the masonic "bible"):

"The real name of Satan, the Kabbalists say, is inversed Hashem (God), because Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For initiators, he is not a person but a force, created for good, but which may serve to evil, it is an instrument of liberty or free will. They represent this Force, which rules over natural creation, under the mythological and horned form of God Pan; hence we have a goat Sabbath brother of the ancient serpent, and the light-bearers or phosphorus, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of legends. Masonry had concealed its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, the chosen ones. Wrong explanations and misinterpretation of its symbols should mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal from them the truth, which it calls light and to distract them from it . Lucifer torchbearer. Lucifer, son of morning! Is it he the one who bears the light? Do no doubt about it! light will finally overcome the darkness. A Lucifer, God of light and God of good, fights for humanity against Adonai, the god of darkness and evil. "

Vuk Drašković is simply a traitor. Not worth mentioning. It is enough just to say that he, as a v deputy prime minister of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, while Yugoslavia was bombed by NATO, requested from NATO to continue bombing of Yugoslava untill Milošević falls.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 04:49:44 AM »
I see you reference the Nazis... Did you know that Masons were the second largest group killed in the Holocaust, next to the Jews...

That was just for show. He was a mason himself. He killed people by accusing them to be a masons. But where they actually masons? I don't think so.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
The most influential 33. degree mason, Albert Pike, wrote in the book "Morals and dogma" (which is the masonic "bible"):

"The real name of Satan, the Kabbalists say, is inversed Hashem (God), because Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For initiators, he is not a person but a force, created for good, but which may serve to evil, it is an instrument of liberty or free will. They represent this Force, which rules over natural creation, under the mythological and horned form of God Pan; hence we have a goat Sabbath brother of the ancient serpent, and the light-bearers or phosphorus, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of legends. Masonry had concealed its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, the chosen ones. Wrong explanations and misinterpretation of its symbols should mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal from them the truth, which it calls light and to distract them from it . Lucifer torchbearer. Lucifer, son of morning! Is it he the one who bears the light? Do no doubt about it! light will finally overcome the darkness. A Lucifer, God of light and God of good, fights for humanity against Adonai, the god of darkness and evil. "

Vuk Drašković is simply a traitor. Not worth mentioning. It is enough just to say that he, as a v deputy prime minister of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, while Yugoslavia was bombed by NATO, requested from NATO to continue bombing of Yugoslava untill Milošević falls.
  That's a hoax.

Where did you get that quote from? That's not how it was written.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »
That was just for show. He was a mason himself. He killed people by accusing them to be a masons. But where they actually masons? I don't think so.
Hitler was not a Mason.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hitler.html

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 04:32:07 AM »
You can buy a book Morals and dogmas, but it is not the real one. It is for public. The real one is only accessible to high degree masons. Dr. Walter Veith's brother in law was a high degree mason and he brought those book to his home and kept them there (although he was not allowed to do so). When he died, Walter Veith took those books, and now informed public knows masons secrets.

Masons are easily recognised by the symbols and handshakes.

Here he poses while making "M" for "Masonery" with his fingers:

You can find lots of well known mason making the same simbol.

But, you don't have to believe me, and I am not going to try to convince you anymore, since this is an off topic...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 12:00:22 AM »
You can believe what you want, but I was at a Eastern Star funeral last month, and the service was all about women from the the Bible. They must be big time satan worshipers...

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 02:35:34 AM »
You can believe what you want, but I was at a Eastern Star funeral last month, and the service was all about women from the the Bible. They must be big time satan worshipers...

So they don't exercise occult rituals in public. The pentagram is a satanic symbol.
The headstone was in the shape of obelisk, right? Or something like a pyramid?

http://www.pseudoreality.org/westside.html

Yes, those are all masons.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »
So they don't exercise occult rituals in public. The pentagram is a satanic symbol.
The headstone was in the shape of obelisk, right? Or something like a pyramid?

Yes, those are all masons.
Buddy, you know that was an anti semitic, anti west website... Right?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 09:06:29 PM »
Those pictures posted are truly amazing. Two middle fingers together, is that purely masonic sign?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 09:45:21 PM »
Those pictures posted are truly amazing. Two middle fingers together, is that purely masonic sign?
Some of the pictures are just coincidental, unless a Mason did the painting... Like the one of Martin Luther, Lutherans hate Masons more than anybody! But anyway... Marrano and Sephardic Jews brought Freemasonry to America.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 03:20:53 AM »

Yes. And out of these 7 symbols, only the 6th symbol is occult (so called "peace" symbol). It represents upside down cross with sides broken down. It is a part of satanic ritual to brake the cross like that.

They make "M" sign with their fingers, which represents masonry. It is not a natural position for fingers, so you know that it is on purpose. Either someone has posed like that, or artist painted it like that.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 01:54:32 PM »
Some of the pictures are just coincidental, unless a Mason did the painting... Like the one of Martin Luther, Lutherans hate Masons more than anybody! But anyway... Marrano and Sephardic Jews brought Freemasonry to America.
I don't know as much about Freemasonry...and I don't blame Jews for any secret society conspiracy
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
I don't know as much about Freemasonry...and I don't blame Jews for any secret society conspiracy
I like Masons and Jews, alot of my family were and are Masons. George Washington was a Mason, a lot of his top Military Officers were Jewish Masons...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:07:58 PM by אפרים בן נח »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 10:26:21 AM »
I like Masons and Jews, alot of my family were and are Masons. George Washington was a Mason, a lot of his top Military Officers were Jewish Masons...
What do they say about the Serbs?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 07:42:22 PM »
^ Заиста, то је због тога избацио Британца дупе и освојила своју независност ...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 07:49:53 PM »
" Да ли масон може бити државник?- Може и те како.- Да ли то значи да ће он своје принципе и своје постулате примењивати у својој владавини?- Он мора да се придржава наших постулата."

То значи да он може бити државник, али он мора да живи од етичких и моралних кодекса ... Или је напоље!