Author Topic: Louis Farakhan Says Blacks Are "The Original Mexicans"  (Read 3616 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Louis Farakhan Says Blacks Are "The Original Mexicans"
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2013, 03:16:16 AM »
I actually had someone in Israel tell me that he qualified for college quotas as an "Hispanic" because his last name was of Spanish origin (Pre-Inquisition) and he was the only Jew to be called Hispanic in the quotas. His family never even lived in Latin America. I think they came to the US from Turkey.

My mom also has a Jewish friend who was born in Argentina and got married to an American Jew in Israel. When their son was a kid in the US, he qualified as a "Hispanic" to be able to go to an all day kindergarten in the public school system. Both of the parents are Ashkenazic Jews (Not even Sfardic.) but just because the mother was born in Argentina, qualifies for the same things that Puerto Ricans did (I assume the other kids that qualified were Puerto Ricans since many of the Spanish speakers around here are Puerto Rican.). The mother does not look Spanish at all (I think she has red hair and may be blue eyes.). I don't know if anyone that administers the racial quotas actually believes that different diverse groups are really such a fake "Hispanic" race when they see such cases.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2013, 03:21:50 AM »
On a related note, if people say Ashkenazic Jews in Argentina are "Hispanic", you might as well say that the majority of French Jews that are North African are related to light skinned ethnic Northern French people. That's the hypocracy you get when you make one major Romance language (Spanish) into a fake race but not the other major Romance language (French).

Can you imagine if "Francophones" were made into a fake race and black Africans or Haitians would be labeled into the same group as ethnic French or Quebecoise (French Canadians)?

Remember also that they call "Hispanics" "Latinos" and French also comes from Latin, not just Spanish.

The people that indentify as Latinos usually think of themselves as non-white "Hispanics" yet Latin is from Rome, a white European city.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2013, 03:25:27 AM »
Speaking of Haiti, I wonder if Farakhan thinks that Haiti and Jamaica (and other islands) were originally black or does he realize the white man brought the blacks there as slaves.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2013, 11:08:35 AM »
Thats the thing in General is that the Latin American countries are not unified as one race as people think and there history is generally a little bit different than the US. It's like most Americans speak English as our default language but that has to do with the history of the British colonizing the eastern part of the United States of course regions spoke French as well in the Louisiana purchase and Florida was originally Spanish but over time so those lands were purchased, the settlers decided to speak English by default including immigrants, but that doesn't make all Americans of British or English descent.

Latin America historically the Spanish conquistadors did not bring any women and generally took native wives , conquistadors were generally thought to have been made up of remnants of moors, criminals, Sephardic, etc. over time as the Spanish empire took over before independence of those countries, they split the territory with the Portuguese to the east which had Brazil and of course the Hispanics from Spain to the west and created caste like systems, the pure spaniards which in Mexico are called criollos, castizas which were 75 percent white 25 percent indigenous, mestizos which can either be a mix of indigenous and white, in South America mestizos could also be white and black or something else, and full blood indigenous. Generally the more white you were the higher up in society you were, this is true of most of Latin America, due to shortage of workers since a large number of pure indigenous were wiped out, many of the countries imported black slaves. This is evident in many countries such as the mosquito coast of Nicaragua, the northern coast, pacific coast and island of San andres in Colombia, Brazil, and Venezuela, even the Caribbean islands would lead as a good example.

What's strange is once you get into Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, chile, the black population literally doesn't exist, Bolivia and Peru and nearly completely indigenous, and in most cases speak their own indigenous languages yet the us would consider them Hispanic for census purposes.

Uruguay and Argentina have a but of a unique history as well, I think over time certain ethnic groups just became dominant in those regions due to a history of immigration.

Infact there has been a very large scale immigration to many of those countries such as Germans, French, Jews, Russians, Arabs, levantines, Italians, even Americans but over time they assimilated into those countries and spoke Spanish.

What is funny is that people ask my wife where she is from and they ask her what part of Mexico that is, and she has to correct them that colombia is a independent country, someone else made a statement that bogota is very hot because it's close to the equator, and we had to correct them that bogota is cold and in the mountains.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
I actually had someone in Israel tell me that he qualified for college quotas as an "Hispanic" because his last name was of Spanish origin (Pre-Inquisition) and he was the only Jew to be called Hispanic in the quotas. His family never even lived in Latin America. I think they came to the US from Turkey.

My mom also has a Jewish friend who was born in Argentina and got married to an American Jew in Israel. When their son was a kid in the US, he qualified as a "Hispanic" to be able to go to an all day kindergarten in the public school system. Both of the parents are Ashkenazic Jews (Not even Sfardic.) but just because the mother was born in Argentina, qualifies for the same things that Puerto Ricans did (I assume the other kids that qualified were Puerto Ricans since many of the Spanish speakers around here are Puerto Rican.). The mother does not look Spanish at all (I think she has red hair and may be blue eyes.). I don't know if anyone that administers the racial quotas actually believes that different diverse groups are really such a fake "Hispanic" race when they see such cases.

All you have to do to qualify as hispanic is identify as hispanic which I read in a court case before. Plus how are they going to know where each piece of your ancestry came from? The whole U.S. could literally put they are Hispanic and get affirmative action from it

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:57 PM »
I don't understand what he means when he say's "theyll have you thinking that the original mexican is a white mexican" the average mexican american is either Indian or Mestizo with dark skin.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 08:51:20 AM »
I don't understand what he means when he say's "theyll have you thinking that the original mexican is a white mexican" the average mexican american is either Indian or Mestizo with dark skin.

I don't understand what he means when he says the original Mexicans were black. He's just a black racist. He probably hates the Amerindians and Mestizos just like he hates whitey. And of course like all Afrocentric black racists, he thinks blacks were the original everything.

What do you expect from someone that believes in the Mother Ship that "when Allah give the signal, it gonna suck up all of da white race. UMM HMM."?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
The funny thing is that Farakhan himself is most likely a mix of white and black like most American blacks. Even Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are darker than him. I guess he's a half white devil. The founder of the "Black Muslim" cult was actually white I think. JTF had some articles about the "bazaar history of the black Muslims" many years ago. There was some Arab who claimed to be a "black Moor" that started it. Even the real Moors were not black, but Arabs.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 12:42:41 PM »
Mexico is one of the most backwards countries in the Americas.   They've become so corrupted by the drug-lord establishment that they have driven out many foreign tourists and investors....

Its sad really... Mexico could benefit from so much from its location... and become very wealthy....  to the point to they wouldnt need to hop over the fence... but instead... they have devolved into a complete cesspool.

I have given up on believing that they will reform themselves....  we need to just build a huge impenetrable wall between the two countries and that's that..... but then.... that would devastate the democratic party.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »
The funny thing is that Farakhan himself is most likely a mix of white and black like most American blacks. Even Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are darker than him. I guess he's a half white devil. The founder of the "Black Muslim" cult was actually white I think. JTF had some articles about the "bazaar history of the black Muslims" many years ago. There was some Arab who claimed to be a "black Moor" that started it. Even the real Moors were not black, but Arabs.

The real Moors were only culturally Arabs. They were mostly North African converts to Islam who are white as any Southern European but our education system won't tell you half of Africa is non-black.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »
Mexico is one of the most backwards countries in the Americas.   They've become so corrupted by the drug-lord establishment that they have driven out many foreign tourists and investors....

Its sad really... Mexico could benefit from so much from its location... and become very wealthy....  to the point to they wouldnt need to hop over the fence... but instead... they have devolved into a complete cesspool.

I have given up on believing that they will reform themselves....  we need to just build a huge impenetrable wall between the two countries and that's that..... but then.... that would devastate the democratic party.

When i went to progreso and juarez there was a ton of poverty. Streets and infrastructure were really bad tons of homeless. The people were very desperate and lots of merchants or people selling candy or dancing for money. It was depressing and sad to see what i saw.  Mexicos solution is not to have illegals coming here but to fix the corruption and focus on using their resources to fix the infrastructure. The problem is loys of these cartels have connections with corrupt officials.