Author Topic: CALL AND PLUG JTF - The Jewish Truth Radio Show on 9PM EST Tonight  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
There is an interesting radio show on every Thursday night on nowlive.com/thejewishtruth.

Guys, call in and plug the JTF message.

Members of the Jewish Community have been bombarded with all sorts of rhetoric, ideas, notions, and propaganda. It is now time for you to hear The Jewish Truth so that you can have the knowledge and the information that you need to respond effectively. Listen to The Jewish Truth with your host Boris Chernov Live Thursday Evenings at: 9:00 PM EST or 6:00 PM PST. Starting 6/14/07.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 08:48:35 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: The Jewish Truth Radio Show on 9PM EST Tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 08:48:04 PM »
Show starts in 13 min.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: CALL AND PLUG JTF - The Jewish Truth Radio Show on 9PM EST Tonight
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »
Thanks for making us aware of this, Yisrael.  I will be listening.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
I know that guy that's doing it, lets call in with JTF.ORG.

Call 920-635-0110 or 7186849721 and then press the number for The JEwish Truth radio show, then click 1 to go on air. You will remain on hold until the host puts you on air. Be patient ;)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 01:11:10 AM »
Show is going to be on again today, I'm not sure though if he will be taking calls.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 03:50:47 AM »
Show will be on tonight again. Let's see you all listening and calling in.

Calls will be taken this time.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »
7/19/07 Show is on: nowlive.com/thejewishtruth

9PM EST or 6PM PST

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 03:52:16 AM »
I'm O/S....count me out. ;)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »
You can always catch an archived show, but yea, the idea here is to call in.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 08:12:44 PM »
Show goes live in less then an hour.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »
bump  ;)