Author Topic: Nigeria Could Teach Israel Something About Handling Koranrats  (Read 639 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nigeria Could Teach Israel Something About Handling Koranrats
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:15:20 PM »
Nigerian Military Killing Thousands Of Prisoners

http://news.yahoo.com/nigerias-military-killing-thousands-detainees-173718500.html

On the one hand, I wish we could give Lewinsky a spine transplant so that he could start dealing with the Amalekite Arab filth of the Middle East the way the Bible commands. On the other, the sick and hopelessly brainwashed, self-hating citizens of Israel would lynch him if he even pretended to. It's a lose-lose, but either way, the Nigerians have more sense than the far-more educated and "civilized" chosen people.  :'( >:(

But hats off to the Nigerian army.  :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

LSDBR

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nigeria Could Teach Israel Something About Handling Koranrats
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:23:15 PM »
That sounds horrible. Hundreds of people packed into a cell meant for dozens, and then a piece of bread thrown in for them to fight over? I don't think anything justifies that kind of treatment. Killing Muslims is one thing but these kinds of methods are beyond wrong.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 08:29:50 PM »
That sounds horrible. Hundreds of people packed into a cell meant for dozens, and then a piece of bread thrown in for them to fight over? I don't think anything justifies that kind of treatment. Killing Muslims is one thing but these kinds of methods are beyond wrong.
Did you read the story and have you followed the news? These are people that lock Christian schoolboys/girls into classrooms and set them on fire. If anything the Nigerian army is being too humane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
I don't support Nazi tactics like that used on anyone. Something like that is done for the sake of being cruel and not for any other reason.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »
I don't support Nazi tactics like that used on anyone. Something like that is done for the sake of being cruel and not for any other reason.
We will have to agree to disagree. What awaits these monsters in hell will make anything the army does to them look pitiful.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 06:03:43 PM »
These muslamic terrorists shall better be handed over to amnesty and human rights, otherwise Nato shall start firing the cruise missiles over Nigeria.
 :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.