Author Topic: Chicago Teachers Union Karen Lewis This City belongs” To Black People And Not Wh  (Read 4005 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
What would happen if white person said how she thinks Chicago is belongs to the whites only?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What would happen if white person said how she thinks Chicago is belongs to the whites only?

It would be all over the media and she would be in some deep doodoo.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Last time I checked, it was my family members who rebuilt chicago when it burnt down, put the glass in the skyscrapers, ran the businesses who provided jobs and ran the farms outside of the city that brought food into Chicago. The only thing that belongs to this monster is child support from her deadbeat baby's daddy.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Wanted to write  "belongs" without "is"...Anyway, I don't like the hate aimed at us whites in modern America..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
She wants to detroit Chicago