Author Topic: How to Slove the palastine problem forever.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
How to Slove the palastine problem forever.
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:26:42 AM »
Dear Jewish Friends.

Hello to all. The so called somnolent judiciary of India has awarded death sentance to more than 10 people and life imprisonment to bastard Muslim terrorists and their plotters here at Mumbai-India.

The reckless bombing at Mumbai in 1993 killed more than 200 innocent men, women and children and caused havoc in India.

In the riots that followed the Mumbai blasts more than 3000 Muslims were slaughtered ( Unofficial fig) by our Shivsena, BJP, VHP brothers. After that the city was relatively peaceful for long time.

See News at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Air_India_building_bomber_gets_death/articleshow/2234244.cms

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2007/07/18/death_sentences_for_three_men_in_mumbai_blast_case/

Terrorists have to be elimiated giving them brutal pain without any mercy because they kill without any consideration.

ISRAEL, USA, WEST should adopt a ruthless policy towards terrorists. I suggest that the whole of palastine should be wiped out by millions of cluster bombs so that you all can live peacefully, else other arab nations must give them land and teach them to live pecefully, else a nuclear war may follow. The best way is to split Lebanon and give a part to palastine, if they want peace, else eliminate them completeley. Vilonce solve all problems.......But this need backbone and a very very hard ruthless leader to execute....

Regards

GIJO
INDIA

newman

Re: How to Slove the palastine problem forever.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 08:34:40 AM »
I'm with you, Gijo! :D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
Right on!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 04:58:07 PM »
You're right GIJO!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »
INDEED. At one point in time France had the Military capability too wipe out hitler when he took power and did not have the military might. Chamberlain went on the peace wagon, giving time for hitler to build his military might up. The problem was not taken care of and the result was genocide. The Jewish people and everyone else for that matter is facing the same kind of enemy. It is futile to talk or speak with them, the answer is clear. Destroy the enemy before they destroy you. It is kill or be killed. For the liberal Jews and Christians don't complain about the "innocents", when the "innocents" vote terrorists in for their government leaders, they become terrorists and are a legitimate target. I want to further annoy some of my "Christian" brethren. If "Christians" are living side by side with Muslims that voted in terrorists, I suggest you move immediatly. When you lay down with dogs, you get fleas, or in this case, THE WRATH OF ISRAEL RAINING DOWN JUSTICE TOO HER ENEMIES. I don't care what religion the people are that are against Israel. If they believe in my Theology (Christian ) and are the enemies of Israel, treat them as enemies of Israel, treat them exactly like muslim terrorists, they deserve it. There is only one option in this war, and that is TOTAL VICTORY, and nothing else can be accepted. Land for peace ? NEVER. Roadmap to peace ? NEVER. Negotiate ? THEIR IS NOTHING TO NEGOTIATE. Surrender or die, which is something the enemy wants to do in the first place is die. Grant them, the wish.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 07:05:27 PM »
Yeah, the Indians have given those muzzie bastards some come uppance.

Although, they did bomb your parliament building.

Why didn't you guys expel your Muslims when they provoked you like that?

Muzzies are not frightening.

They're cockaroaches. Step on one and the others run away.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »
You are right and if Chaim Ben Pesach becomes PM of Israel you can bet your bottom dollar that missles will be flying into the already empty Islamic skulls.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 10:25:44 PM »
I agree entirely.