Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 450 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 21, 2013, 06:03:34 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:02:40 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims fly Nazi flag in Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:56:30 AM »
Lillian Bernard
October 20, 2013

The Israeli govt doesn’t want to remove the flag, because they don’t want the world to think they’re violating the illegal Arab infiltrators freedom of expression. Not to mention that they’re corrupt leftist traitors, who side with Israel’s enemy on most issues.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:51:36 AM »
Letting this obscenity continue shows the typical liberal jew pseudo-intellectual mentality:  "I will defend the nazis' right to fly the nazi flag anywhere they want until the day I die!!!"  You know the spiel; it's so tiring and thoughtless and shopworn and retarded, and it really makes me want to puke.  This kind of imbecilic thinking permeates law schools, particularly in america, but most likely in Israel as well.

Suggested course of action:  Israel should bomb the entire area around this flag and kill as many of the arab nazi violators as possible.   Flying a nazi flag in Israel is an act of war; and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool or a nazi.

Only sick liberal jews and nazis will protest this suggested action, and who gives a damn what they think.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:41:42 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 11:36:55 PM »
The flag is on the wires that provide them with free electricity. Israel should cut down both the flags and the wires.