Author Topic: Their is a war going on.  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Frank Smith

• New JTFer
Their is a war going on.
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »
 The war Is Not only being fought with physical weapons, but with words. It is taking place in the information battle space. Judaism and Israel are being slandered almost constantly by wicked people. In this war of Information Am YIsrael is obligated to the truth. The enemies of Israel could care less about the truth and focus on hurting Israel in any capacity. As most people on JTF are probably Aware of; The Tanakh Is the only manuscript to be venerated by all three of the major Abraham faiths. Judaism, christianity and islam all venerate the hebrew scriptures to be divine.  It Is written In the Tanakh that The Lord bequeathed the Land of Israel to Avraham Avinu and his children thru Yitskhak and Yaʿakov who was renamed Yisraʾel. NOT to the children of Yishmael.  It is a interesting fact yet rarely noted that the Quran ALSO states that the land of Israel belongs to Am Yisrael. That being said- any muslim fighting Israel for any reason is going completely against Islam. Christians also have no claim to the land of Israel.  Their is a communication breakdown here. All opposing religions state in consensus that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews.  As people start to learn these interesting details; the "Palestinian" narratives starts to weaken. We are now living in a age of Information. History or at least some guys version of it is available instantly for most. Anyone can be a published author. In this war of Information many evil people have taken it upon themselves to attempt a re-right of history of the land and people of Israel.  The worst sin is a Chillul Hashem. Every time they desecrate Israel in any way it is a Chillul Hashem because Israel are the chosen people of G-d. The same goes for the Land Of Israel when they call it "Palestine" it denies the  Jewish Biblical claim that trumps ALL other claims. That is a chillul hashem.When Jews Challenge the enemy in rightousness it is a Kiddush HaShem.    When Jews stand up and say G-d is real! that is a Kiddush HaShem.  when Jews Dwell in the land of Israel that is a Kiddush HaShem. Their are many transgressions going on against Israel right now. I want to Focus mainly on the war of Information right now.

In the online realm their Is a influential magazine that masquerades as israeli but has a blatant agenda that goes against Israel and Judaism. This website is called haaretz.com. Their agenda (G-d Forbid) is to divide the land and people of Israel and give away our Holiest sites to Muslims. and then render Judaism and Israel into a Small benevolent minority in the land of Israel.  The Good News Is they will fail. G-d Is with Israel. That being said; They should NOT go unchallenged. Every article they post is cleverly tailored to demonize Israel (who is righteous) and to victimize the "Palestinian" Arabs (who have NO claim to the Biblical land of Israel). This magazine (haaretz.com) is a farce. Because in writing Their are tremendous transgressions against G-d. They desecrate the Name of G-d. They desecrate Israel and they desecrate Judaism all together. This is a tremendous Chillul Hashem. For the most part besides myself and a few other brave well informed Jews, there wickedness goes unchallenged. . Every single verbal transgression against Am Yisrael should be challenged  with well informed  mature arguments. Big things our happening in the world right now. Israel can and will unite.  We will have the power to overcome our enemies. so in short please go argue with all the nut-cases on haaretz.com. Be ready for the moderators to not publish most of what you post. Their agenda involves censoring good Jews and anything that could hinder their agenda even if  it is truth.  Post your comments anyways. they will be received. The comments that get thru do allot because left wing jews who are involved with the Israel/"Palestinian" conflict  mainly read haaretz. Left wing Jews hurt Israel. If we can change their opinions it will be great. Together we can Influence the collective opinion-and at the very least show that Israel is a force to be reckoned with even on haaretz.com. Also I ask that you debate without swearing or making Israel look bad if Possible.  They will see that they cant verbally slander Israel and go unchallenged. Boycotting their website will only help their evil cause. just do NOT buy a subscription to  Remember these two things. 1. The Truth is With Am Yisrael.

2. Most Importantly of ALL- Hashem Is with  Am YIsrael

Am Yisrael Chai!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:13:02 PM by Frank Smith »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Their is a war going on.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:07:36 PM »
Shalom,

It is well known among the JTF crowd that Haaretz is a Palestinian news-source and has nothing to do with Israel and Judaism. The organization is owned by Nazis....

Welcome to the forum.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Frank Smith

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
aleikhem shalom,

Yes I agree that they are not what they portray themselves to be.  Thank you for welcoming me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 04:17:28 PM »
aleikhem shalom,

Yes I agree that they are not what they portray themselves to be.  Thank you for welcoming me.

I agree with your entire post... Very good!

:dance:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Frank Smith

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »
 I will be interested to  read your comments.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:01:51 PM by Frank Smith »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane, may his memory be blessed and his blood be avenged, used to call Whoretz a filthy rag.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 09:28:30 PM »
The Koran says the WHOLE World belongs to Muslims. How can it say the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews?

It's possible there may be a conflict between different verses in the Koran because Mohammad was insane and the Koran makes no sense but normative Islam holds that all of the World should be conquered for Allah.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 10:00:38 PM »
The Koran says the WHOLE World belongs to Muslims. How can it say the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews?

It's possible there may be a conflict between different verses in the Koran because Mohammad was insane and the Koran makes no sense but normative Islam holds that all of the World should be conquered for Allah.

True, And true.
  It is possible to play with their minds and show them that when they fight against Israel they are fighting against "Allah" by bringing their own verses.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
True, And true.
  It is possible to play with their minds and show them that when they fight against Israel they are fighting against "Allah" by bringing their own verses.

I really think it's pathetic when people try this. Have you noticed that they don't care about what you think? All it does is make it look like there's a moderate approach to pisslam. Anything about Israel belong to Jews is irrelevant due to later verses saying to kill them all and that the whole world should be mudrat. They aren't smart enough to remember you tricked them two seconds later, if they would kill, and if they do taqiyya, then they will use this to their benefit.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 11:55:21 PM »
I really think it's pathetic when people try this. Have you noticed that they don't care about what you think? All it does is make it look like there's a moderate approach to pisslam. Anything about Israel belong to Jews is irrelevant due to later verses saying to kill them all and that the whole world should be mudrat. They aren't smart enough to remember you tricked them two seconds later, if they would kill, and if they do taqiyya, then they will use this to their benefit.

There is actually an Italian "Sheikh" with the name Palazzi that says the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews according to the Koran. He is very rare among people that call themselves Muslims, especially those who call themselves Muslim leaders. I think he's not really a Muslim. He just made up his own religion based on the Koran similar to how the Druze and Bahais made up a new religion based on Islam.

Also, some imam who was a convert to Islam speak to my Hebrew School "Comparative Religion" class when I was in 10th Grade. He said similar things as Palazzi. He said that Muslims believe in the Jewish Bible as well as the Christian Bible unless it contradicts the Koran. He said he also studied Judaism before he decided to convert to Islam. Someone asked what religion he originally was so he said that they actually believe everyone is Muslim until made otherwise. That part is true. Muslims claim all the Jewish prophets as well as Jesus were Muslims. He also told us that Abraham went with Ishmael to Arabia after Sarah died and built the Kaaba. Maybe they base that on Abraham marrying and having kids with Keturah after Sarah died. Back then I didn't know Islam was bad. I thought the Arabs were the problem. I thought Jordan were good Arabs and I thought King Hussein who was descended from Mohammad was good. Only from JTF did I learn the truth about Mohammad. Before that I just thought we are all children of Abraham and we should get along as long as the Arabs don't claim the Land of Israel. I liked Jordan back then because they didn't take Judea and Samaria in the peace agreement unlike Egypt with Sinai. Back then I also didn't know that Sinai was Halachically the Greater Land of Israel. I thought it was from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River. Only later did I learn of the verse that it's up to the Nile River also (Ironically I read it in a book where an Arab used it to bash Israel.).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 12:13:01 AM »
I also liked Netanyahu back then. I actually wrote a letter for my History class in 8th Grade to King Hussein and another one on my own a few years later. I also write one to Netanyahu. King Hussein actually wrote back. Netanyahu didn't. King Hussein had one of his people write something like "King Hussein has commanded me very much indeed to thank your for your kind letter of peace." on royal stationary. I also was in Eilat and saw King Hussein and Yitzhak Rabin on King Hussein's yacht the day they opened the border crossing in August, 1994 and we have it on video. But evil people played the "Shir HaShalom" on the glass bottom boat we were on in the Red Sea. I didn't know the evil meaning of the Hebrew words song back then which speak against praying and reading Hallel.

After Ehud Barak took over in Israel, my views moved sharply to the Right since Likud was in opposition but unfortunately Likud got worse under Sharon. He became an outright Leftists traitor and no longer believed in Likud.

I also wrote something online to French President Chirac about his evil foreign polices and he also had someone write back. It's funny that as a Jew, my own PM would not write back but enemies of Israel do right back. Chirac's letter was in French. They even wrote my US address in French on the envelope.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 01:13:26 AM »

There is actually an Italian "Sheikh" with the name Palazzi that says the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews according to the Koran. He is very rare among people that call themselves Muslims, especially those who call themselves Muslim leaders. I think he's not really a Muslim. He just made up his own religion based on the Koran similar to how the Druze and Bahais made up a new religion based on Islam.

Also, some imam who was a convert to Islam speak to my Hebrew School "Comparative Religion" class when I was in 10th Grade. He said similar things as Palazzi. He said that Muslims believe in the Jewish Bible as well as the Christian Bible unless it contradicts the Koran. He said he also studied Judaism before he decided to convert to Islam. Someone asked what religion he originally was so he said that they actually believe everyone is Muslim until made otherwise. That part is true. Muslims claim all the Jewish prophets as well as Jesus were Muslims. He also told us that Abraham went with Ishmael to Arabia after Sarah died and built the Kaaba. Maybe they base that on Abraham marrying and having kids with Keturah after Sarah died. Back then I didn't know Islam was bad. I thought the Arabs were the problem. I thought Jordan were good Arabs and I thought King Hussein who was descended from Mohammad was good. Only from JTF did I learn the truth about Mohammad. Before that I just thought we are all children of Abraham and we should get along as long as the Arabs don't claim the Land of Israel. I liked Jordan back then because they didn't take Judea and Samaria in the peace agreement unlike Egypt with Sinai. Back then I also didn't know that Sinai was Halachically the Greater Land of Israel. I thought it was from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River. Only later did I learn of the verse that it's up to the Nile River also (Ironically I read it in a book where an Arab used it to bash Israel.).

Yes, yes. Their religion feels so personable and relatable now. How could people become suicide bombers from such a religion of love and peace that says to love the Jews.

Don't eat [censored], chuck it up and serve it back to me. These types come and go, but the real pisslam stays.