Author Topic: Druze Noahides  (Read 5464 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Druze Noahides
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:54:38 AM »
Islam Religious Leader Commits to Noahide "Seven Laws of Noah

The spiritual leader of the Druze community in Israel , Sheikh Mowafak Tarif, this weekend signed a declaration calling on non-Jews in Israel to observe the Seven Noahide (Bnei Noach) Commandments, as laid down in the Bible and expounded upon in Jewish tradition.

Several weeks ago, the mayor of the primarily Druze city of Shfaram , in the Galilee , also signed the document.

The declaration includes the commitment to make a better "humane world based on the Seven Noahide Commandments and the values they represent commanded by the Creator to all mankind through Moses on Mount Sinai ."

Behind the efforts to spread awareness of the Torah's Seven Universal Laws is Rabbi Boaz Kali, of the directors of Chabad-Lubavitch institutions in the Krayot area of Haifa and the chairman of the Worldwide Committee for the Seven Noahide Commandments. The recent signature by Sheikh Tarif is part of Rabbi Kali's ongoing efforts among Israel 's non-Jewish community. In the past few years, Rabbi Kali's organization has placed roadside ads in Arabic calling for observance of the Noahide Laws, as well as distributing Arabic-language pamphlets on the subject among Arabs in Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

According to the Torah, all humankind (the offspring of Noah, or Bnei Noach) is subject to seven Divine commandments. They are: to refrain from idolatry; to refrain from sexual immorality; to refrain from blasphemy; to refrain from murder; to refrain from theft; to refrain from eating the limb of a living animal; and to establish courts of law. New Campaign - Let the Arabs Have a Life

From http://arutzsheva.org
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Druze Noahides
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:10:04 AM »
Druzes aren't Muslims, the are Druzes, and they are ethnicly Arabs.
But they are much better than the Muslims!!!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:13:19 AM »
You like the cherkesan in Isral i had a friend who was a cherkese great guy they are from the caucauss none arab and barely relegious moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »
 Kahane once said that the liberal Jews should listen to a Druze speak about Arab Muslims because they make Kahane look like a moderate.  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 12:55:51 AM »
I assume they pray toward Mecca

They don't pray at all I don't think. The Druze are very patriotic towards the country they reside in which is why the Druze in Syria are extremely anti-Israel whilst the ones in Israel are by enlarge very patriotic Israeli citizens. The ones I met in Israel are excellent people.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »
I assume they pray toward Mecca

They don't pray at all I don't think. The Druze are very patriotic towards the country they reside in which is why the Druze in Syria are extremely anti-Israel whilst the ones in Israel are by enlarge very patriotic Israeli citizens. The ones I met in Israel are excellent people.

Yes, it's a part of their culture to be extremely loyal to whoever is ruling the area that they live in. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 03:46:53 AM »
The ones in the Golan are pro-Syria because they were under Syrian control until 1967 and have alot of their family there still. They are a threat along with the arab muslims however the ones in the rest of Israel are pretty decent.
They are the only non-Jews that have to serve in the IDF at the request of their leaders and many do so more willingly than the Jews from North Tel Aviv.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 04:37:54 AM »
Yeh but voluntarily, Druzes are conscripted.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 06:48:13 AM »
so do Circassians very civilized and they have beutifull girls who are modern
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 06:52:54 AM »

Never knew that, cool, thanks! Does anyone know what Circassians are called in Hebrew?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:05:11 AM »
Cherkesan i had a friend in Israel who was one

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »

Never knew that, cool, thanks! Does anyone know what Circassians are called in Hebrew?

Cherkesim. The ch is like the English word cheese, not a chet. In Hebrew it is spelled with a tzadi and a psik (A psik looks like this: ` ).

צ'רקסים
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 08:54:17 AM »
Thanks Dexter!  I met some Chirkasim while I was in Israel and they seem to be good people, as well as the Druze.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 08:55:53 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 09:31:19 AM »

So they're not real Muslims?

They aren't muslims.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »

So they're not real Muslims?

They aren't muslims.

I thought they were, but they're not Arabs.

They are Arabs, but they aren't Muslims.
In Israel, the Druzes consider themselvs as:
Druze, than Israelis and  than only, Arabs.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »
To avoid persecution, the druze pray as muslims in muslim dominated areas, and in Christian dominated areas, they pray as Christians. The adoption of the sheva mitzvot could be nothing more than something to cover their arses, but I can be wrong. If they are sincere in following the sheva mitzvot, then they will cease to be druze in reality but not in name. The druze I know of are white. Are there any ones sand skinned like the arab islamic filth in Israel?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »
Yes, Dexter is right about the Hebrew letters.  The new letters we have originated in the Prophets at the time when writing magically appeared on the wall of Nebuchadetzer's castle and no one else but Daniel could read them for this reason (as the guy probably had other Jewish advisors).  Esra the scribe decreed that these letters should replace the old ones.  It's discussed in the Talmud, and there are many opinions of where they came from.  As the Yerushalmi argues with the Babli and says that the letters of the Luchot that were magically standing were the ones that were circular in the old apha bet, not the new one. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 09:44:14 PM »
But how can they be Noahides if they practice The Druze Religion?

even islam, abides by the 7 noachide laws. *if they are not murdering!!*

but it is better if they reject their false prophet and anti torah book.  And recognise judaism`s truth.

See this article by rabbi gil student, on gentiles including alot on noachides
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/gentiles.html

Though Gil Student on that site largely deals with anti-semitic sites listing so-called quotes from the talmud. (originally it was nazi sites quoting anti-semite israel shahak, since those times, a popular muslim website - osama abdallah`s site, has used them, and so many muslims believe it, because the way they think, is if "a brother" tells them then it must be true.