Author Topic: Paganism makes a comeback under the guise of ObamaCare  (Read 1531 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Paganism makes a comeback under the guise of ObamaCare
« on: December 01, 2013, 09:19:46 PM »
Please click on this article. I think you might find it informative.

If you do, please share. Thanks amigos!       

http://kevinwhiteman.com/paganism-makes-a-comeback-under-the-guise-of-obamacare/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Paganism makes a comeback under the guise of ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:45:17 AM »
So you're not saying that there's pagans, but only people getting screwed over with this for the common good, and that husseino is the anticrust.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:29:06 AM »
I never made any insinuation that Mr. Soetoro is the Anti-Christ... but there are many in his camp who have no problem sacrificing a few humans here and there for his "greater vision."

Also, please dispense with comments such as "anticrust." More than a few of us Catholics are hard core supporters of Israel and their fight against the satanic muslims.

Thanks,
Kevin Whiteman

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 11:37:55 AM »
I never made any insinuation that Mr. Soetoro is the Anti-Christ... but there are many in his camp who have no problem sacrificing a few humans here and there for his "greater vision."

Also, please dispense with comments such as "anticrust." More than a few of us Catholics are hard core supporters of Israel and their fight against the satanic muslims.

Thanks,
Kevin Whiteman

LKZ is a troll that tries to portray himself as a Kahanist Jew. Don't worry about him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »
Side note: "Worship the tree, sacrifice the human… " The irony.

" December 2, 2013 at 4:52 am

Totally Agreed, Obama is the antichr*st or at least a “paver” for the evil object !"

You're right though, it wasn't you, the commenter just made it appear as such.

And you certainly have merit for supporting Israel.

LKZ is a troll that tries to portray himself as a Kahanist Jew. Don't worry about him.

You're just mad because I called you Spiraling Retard and because I hate England for being nazis. Am I damaging the forum? You should call your other buddy and check me for lizard skin.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »

Totally Agreed, Obama is the antichr*st or at least a “paver” for the evil object !"

You're just mad because I called you Spiraling Retard and because I hate England for being nazis. Am I damaging the forum? You should call your other buddy and check me for lizard skin.

Everybody in the Honorable Members Section agrees that you're a troll. I'm not english.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 12:50:52 PM »
Everybody in the Honorable Members Section agrees that you're a troll. I'm not english.

Then you must be pretty dumb if you haven't banned me yet. Why would you leave someone here to ruin the forum? Do it or don't, but I abhor whining.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 12:59:29 PM »
Then you must be pretty dumb if you haven't banned me yet. Why would you leave someone here to ruin the forum? Do it or don't, but I abhor whining.

Where exactly am I whining? The only one whining is you. Whining about how useless your posts are and how people don't appreciate you just before you go off and delete a few hundred posts again.
No one cares really.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 07:25:57 PM »
Where exactly am I whining? The only one whining is you. Whining about how useless your posts are and how people don't appreciate you just before you go off and delete a few hundred posts again.
No one cares really.

No one here or in general? And cares about me posting or posting in general?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 09:01:43 PM »
I worship rocks and obongocare.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 09:32:31 PM »
I worship rocks and obongocare.
I worship rocks too! I have a pet rock I sleep with, it makes me feel so good.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 10:04:18 PM »
BTW eternal vigilance, I set the record for people visiting the forum at once with my islamic comedy central post, and even if it's lame that not really anyone I know of joined through it, I'd still be like the biggest fail troll ever.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 10:09:42 PM »

I remember you saying this before. I guess it's a tender thought for you before you sleep at night. And are you sure you don't have a little english in you? A little goyotte or two that might have snuck in?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 08:35:06 AM »
I remember you saying this before. I guess it's a tender thought for you before you sleep at night. And are you sure you don't have a little english in you? A little goyotte or two that might have snuck in?

I'm just making sure that you understand that people fully understand about you. No need to thank me for it.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »
I worship rocks too! I have a pet rock I sleep with, it makes me feel so good.

does it fix your teeth better than obongocare?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 02:40:38 PM »
I'm just making sure that you understand that people fully understand about you. No need to thank me for it.

Now that we're finally done the list of things you need to be thanked for, why don't you tell me what makes me a troll other than I don't like you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »
does it fix your teeth better than obongocare?
Oh yes! Instead of having these painful cavities, my pet rock just knocks my teeth right out.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »

Now that we're finally done the list of things you need to be thanked for, why don't you tell me what makes me a troll other than I don't like you.

I would refer to your trollish posts, but you have deleted all those hundreds of them. You remember you did that, right?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 04:04:52 PM »
I would refer to your trollish posts, but you have deleted all those hundreds of them. You remember you did that, right?

I deleted posts at random. Wasting time is bad, so if it didn't matter, why would you care in the first place?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 04:09:58 PM »
I deleted posts at random. Wasting time is bad, so if it didn't matter, why would you care in the first place?

So you wasted even more time deleting posts? And at random? That's quite strange behaviour.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
Spiraling Leopard,

I don't want to start anything with you but I will support LKZ. He has been involved with JTF for a while and while I will admit at first he did post some rather difficult to understand posts, he has grown and shown that he has the Jewish and Kahanist spirit. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and rather than attempting to provoke or belittle him, we should let bygones be bygones.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 05:12:45 PM »
Spiraling Leopard,

I don't want to start anything with you but I will support LKZ. He has been involved with JTF for a while and while I will admit at first he did post some rather difficult to understand posts, he has grown and shown that he has the Jewish and Kahanist spirit. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt and rather than attempting to provoke or belittle him, we should let bygones be bygones.

Well, what you seem to miss is that lkz himself attempted to provoke someone in this same thread. A troll who deletes hundreds of his own posts at random should be put on enforced medication.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 09:08:24 PM »

I like Britishsword and wish he would come back! And where heck is JTFenthusiasts?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 11:04:26 PM »
Well, what you seem to miss is that lkz himself attempted to provoke someone in this same thread. A troll who deletes hundreds of his own posts at random should be put on enforced medication.

The posts were random, not the purpose. As I've said before as well, you wouldn't succeed as someone with political power because it would be a tragedy, so don't fantasize. Besides, they have restored posts for me before, and if they felt it mattered in the slightest way, they could do it. I also never intended to provoke anyone. The commentator made me suspect something I had missed in the article was calling him the anti*rist, so I said that, and maybe i could have said the reason from the start, but I didn't want to give him a way out if it was true, but corrected it anyways when you said I'm here to ruin the forum over it.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »
Paganism was subdued by the power of the Most High; I find it odd, or ironic, that paganism is making a comeback at the very same time when islamism is on the rise. Hmmm... Brothers in arms under the command of that fallen tyrant called the Devil.  :yuck:
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.