Author Topic: How to wipe out Islam from India??  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Deepak2004

• New JTFer
How to wipe out Islam from India??
« on: December 05, 2013, 04:39:08 AM »
Dear Friends,
I am a Hindu doctor by  profession.My country India is seized by Muslims though the population shown to be only 20% as compared to majority Hindus of 80%.But in reality the Muslim population is just the double;which can be seen and experienced in any corner of our country.The country is on the verge of total Islamization.We the Hindus have sufferred the most brutal assault by the barabarians unlike other nations in the world.We have given refuge to Jews,Parsees and other nationality in our soil because Hinduism is the cradle of all civilizations including Buddhism, Judaism,Christianity and Islam too.
I want suggestion from this Forum of like minded people who are victims of Muslim atrocities.Being a patriotic Hindu doctor, how can I build-up a single man army to fight these formidable forces on the Earth?Can I do something against these barbarians?I am not satisfied with just using social media of facebook and twitter to spread message of Islamic terror but very rapidly I want to spread the message of Islamic danger to all Hindus' ear who are sleeping or quite ignorant of the Islamic danger!
Hope to receive reply from our respected and beloved Mr.Chaim Ben Pesach.
Kind regards,
Dr.Das

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How to wipe out Islam from India??
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:08:11 PM »
Hello and welcome. At 8%, muslims already feel like they're 50%, since they demand to be treated like kings and then kill you, so I get where you're coming from.

My advice for pisslam is always the same, kick them out to live with their brothers, and they'll kill each other. When atrocities happen, 2 eyes for one tooth will keep them quiet for a week longer. They will never stay quiet forever, they won't co-exist, and it very much is you or them, but India won't be a Hindu/mudrat multicultural society for long.

You can see hundreds of posts of mudrat atrocities here, and also examples of their stupidity, backwardness and insanity. If that's enough to wake people up, great. The bottom line is there needs to be a political party with supporters who can kick them all out, and send them to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

How's good 'ol Modi doing there, anyways?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 07:57:28 PM »
Welcome. It is unfortunate that India has the largest Muslim minority in the world.

BTW, do you live here in America or in India?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

If the Muzzies ever become the majority. G-d help the Hindus.

What I dont understand is why after winning 4 wars against the Muzzies the Hindus haven't just expelled the lot of them.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban