Author Topic: More on the guy who flushed the koran down the Toilet  (Read 7402 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: More on the guy who flushed the koran down the Toilet
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »
ALLAHPUNDIT breaks down the legal charges that are facing Stanislav Shmulevich here:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/07/29/pace-us-koran-flusher-examining-the-presumptive-charges/

This is a must read to see how the government is starting to clamp down on our free speech against Islam by using unconstitutional "hate" and "criminal mischief" statutes. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »
I always said that the koran has some use.

Like 2 ply!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftf

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 04:17:27 PM »
Islamic Republic of America, here we come.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »
You know how every hotel room has a bible in it. Every toilet can have a Koran.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
I wonder if one of those "good Jewish lawyers" will come forward to aid him in his defense.  Since this kid is a Jew and not a Nazi or a terrorist, I seriously doubt it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »
There is one problem with using the Koran as 2 ply, see I am a fair minded person..  With all the filth in that hiddeous book when using it as 2 ply you may burn your behind.

However, speaking of the 2 Ply Koran...

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/a/8/da8ef6fa0d556fe9b9944d52d1d47fc7.jpg

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/koran_toilet_paper.jpg

http://ppstorage.free.fr/WhyNot/koran.jpg
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 06:46:12 PM »
Jabotinsky:  "...see how the government is starting to clamp down on our free speech against Islam by using unconstitutional "hate" and "criminal mischief" statutes..."

Because the Unconstitutional "Patriot Act" allows the Federal Government to search without warrants, arrest and detain without charges and without benefit of legal counsel, and because this same "Patriot Act" states that "any acts of terror, as well as all other crimes fall under its definition, then I do not understand why it is that all of a sudden so many Americans who believed that it was being enacted to "protect us from the terrorists" are now complaining!

I have always been unable to understand why it is that a law found in all dictatorships, one that in effect strips the citizenry of all of its Constitutional Rights, has been so praised by the vast majority of American citizens who are now going to be prosecuted and imprisoned by an insane and evil government cabal bent on crushing all patriotic Americans who dare to speak or act in their own self-defense against Islam, the Illegal Alien Invasion of Barbarians, and the illegal merger of Canada, the U.S., & Mexico.

What?

You mean to say that you actually believed Bush, Powell, Cheney, Rice, & Gonzales, when they told you that eliminating the Constitution's God-Given Rights to all Americans was the only way to save you from "the terrorists"?

It didn't bother you, that two weeks after passage of the Patriot Act, Sec. of State Colin Powell stated that "attacks against Israeli civilians are not terror; but instead are acts of resistance to Zionist Occupation" ?

Maybe you didn't notice that the Muslim terror attacks in the L.A. airport against El Al, as well as the Muslim shootings of Jewish pregnant women in Seattle, were immediately proclaimed by the FBI to be "isolated incidents with no relationship whatsoever to terror"?

And you say now that you really believed Bush & Powell & Rice, when they announced to America that every single terrorist Islamic State in the world were now America's Allies in the War on Terror? (never once including Israel or mentioning Israel's name for fear of alienating America's new allies?).

Well, perhaps the old saying is true..."The people get the kind of government that they deserve".

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
MassuhDGoodName, this particular hate crime statute and ones similar to it came BEFORE the Patriot Act, not after. 

Unless you're trying to say that because of the Patriot Act, the government with its expanded power now can spread the tentacles of these types of laws to include acts that are intended to annoy someone's religion. 

I don't see the connection between the Patriot Act and these sorts of hate crime legislation.  The hate crime legislation is a product of the 90s and the Clinton administration and democratic congresspeople while the Patriot Act is the darling of Republicans after 9/11, I just don't see the connection that you're trying to make unless you are trying to say that there is a concerted government effort to take away our constitutional rights that is coming from all of the political spectrum.

I don't believe that to be the case.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 07:04:03 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »
I wonder if one of those "good Jewish lawyers" will come forward to aid him in his defense.  Since this kid is a Jew and not a Nazi or a terrorist, I seriously doubt it.

Good point.

Where are the ACLU supporters of flag burning on this?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »
Wait a minute. We can't flush the unholy Koran down the toilet because parts of it were stolen from the holy Torah and we can't flush those parts down. The question is: How can we properly dispose of an unholy Koran?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »
Wait a minute. We can't flush the unholy Koran down the toilet because parts of it were stolen from the holy Torah and we can't flush those parts down. The question is: How can we properly dispose of an unholy Koran?

I think there was a rabbinical ruling that the evil koran could be burned even though G_d's name appears in it. I forget the details. Maybe Lubab or someone else knows.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
I think there was a rabbinical ruling that the evil koran could be burned even though G_d's name appears in it. I forget the details. Maybe Lubab or someone else knows.

The problem is that Mohamed plagiarized portions from the Torah. This is more than just having G-d's name in their evil book. Actual portions of the Torah are desecrated.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
This guy is getting not one but TWO felonies for flushing this evil book down a toiliet. But I guess it's okay for a sand [censored] to walk into a synagougue one day and rip a Sefer Torah apart. I hope the detectives that confronted this poor man die of either cancer or heart attacks.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 10:57:32 AM by cosmokramer »

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 10:56:16 AM »
How's the stinking hypocracy of the ACLU-nazi animals?.....silence from them on this issue, but if some 'down-with-America' sand ape wants to burn a US flag, they pass him the matches and the kero!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 11:31:25 AM »
  I just don't see the connection that you're trying to make unless you are trying to say that there is a concerted government effort to take away our constitutional rights that is coming from all of the political spectrum.

I don't believe that to be the case.

I do believe that's what he is saying. And I agree. I see the same trend.

Terrorism protection is a very complicated issue. Yes, I do want myself and my loved ones to be safe. And sacrificing some basic rights seems be worth it, because safety comes first with most people. However, we must not forget that this is a sword that cuts both ways. If we are to have a successful movement, we cannot have an Orwellian state of absolute transparency. You know - cameras everywhere, everyone is DNA-typed, credit-, phone-records open to the authorities, everything is documented, etc.. You know what I mean. And on top of that, an erosion of constitutional freedoms. This is a perfect environment for tyranny. You all know that every significant political change came about through some form of civil disobedience. You can't change the system by simply writing letters to senators and emails to political shows. In other words, there is a need for some lack of transparency that will serve not only terrorists but legitimate and upright civil causes against the corrupt government. Hence my uneasiness about things like the Patriot Act and the erosion of our freedoms. Remember that the lefties and islamists are already practically in power. They no longer fear the Patriot Act. They will be using it against us. Now they are beginning to tighten the screws.

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
Agreed!

Throughout history, the dictator always comes first as your 'protector'.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »

Stolen and perverted. You can dispose of it however you want but remember, although parts are from the Tanach, it is used for evil so you should not feel guilty for doing so.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
The ACLU fights for the passage of these laws, so don't expect any advocacy out of them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 05:28:16 PM »
Any word on a legal defense fund being set up for this guy?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »

HaShem and allah are not the same.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
I still think this will get thrown out.  You can do whatever you want with a book you buy especially this piece of crap. 

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 10:11:57 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »

Actually they are. When someone says they believe in the one and only one g-d who is the g-d of Abraham, Issac, and all people, it is the same g-d. They do, however, have a twisted view of him. Chaim mentioned this on a previous ask JTF.
   Also, both satanists and muslims believe in g-d, but choose to turn against him. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 11:01:10 PM »

I disagree. Hashem and Allah are the same.  Mohammed is the pig that uses Gd's name in vain...

and the rain from Spain falls mainly on the plain. ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 02:37:48 PM »

Actually they are. When someone says they believe in the one and only one g-d who is the g-d of Abraham, Issac, and all people, it is the same g-d. They do, however, have a twisted view of him. Chaim mentioned this on a previous ask JTF.
   Also, both satanists and muslims believe in g-d, but choose to turn against him. 

allah was the cheif arabian pagan moon god in pre islamic times presented as HaShem when mohammed conceived the disease called islam. If an ancient Egyptian god was claimed to be HaShem, would you believe that as well?