Author Topic: Apartheid saved the Israeli military industry  (Read 1004 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Apartheid saved the Israeli military industry
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:39:31 PM »
בס''ד

This Hebrew article from the extreme left-wing, anti-Semitic rag "Haaretz" documents how Israel's military industry was close to bankruptcy in 1988 when the South African apartheid regime purchased Israeli Kfir jet fighters. The purchase revived Israel's arms industry so that today about 50% of Israeli weaponry is produced by the Jewish state creating less dependence on foreign sources.

Let's be brutally blunt: apartheid was bad for blacks but it was good for Israel. The time has come to decide which is more important. For me, the answer is clear.

http://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/.premium-1.2187339

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Apartheid saved the Israeli military industry
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:04:11 PM »
How bad was it for SA blacks, compared to the present time? Their societies were safer and more stable under white reign; no?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 03:45:14 PM »

Let's be brutally blunt: apartheid was bad for blacks but it was good for Israel. The time has come to decide which is more important. For me, the answer is clear.

definitely that is what Rav Kahane ZTL HYD said as well.

http://youtu.be/_S_QeauyLgA?t=1h37m30s

For about 1 minute 1/2
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
Post apartheid South Africa is a hell hole.  It is becoming a cannibal state, and no one is better off there except black radicals and their white and jewish sick liberal enablers.  Let's call a spade a spade, ok?  The whites of SA need their own homeland and must have self determination; they cannot be ruled by black cannibals.  A two state solution -- one white, one colored -- will work in SA and should be pursued.

God bless the white race!
God bless little Israel!
God bless JTF!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 10:43:54 PM »
When all the black Nazi African countries broke ties with Israel, white South Africa was the only country in Africa that was friendly with Israel. But was their embassy in Jerusalem?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 01:22:34 PM »
After apartheid:

Girl, 3, survives gang rape
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/girl-3-survives-gang-rape-1.1620478#.UqipSNJDuQ8

Baby, 6-weeks-old, raped in Northern Cape

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Baby-6-weeks-old-raped-in-Northern-Cape-20131127

HermanB • 5 minutes ago −
I am totally disgusted by this barbaric behavior. They most probably believe they would be cured from aids. I suppose this is to be expected if your leader tells you eating garlic and taking a shower will cure aid. These animals should be given the death penalty as the society would be a lot better of without them. May their souls burn in hell for ever and a day!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:13 PM »
What I have never understood is why SA didn't break the country up only hanging onto the majority white areas. Instead of just surrendering the whole country to the ANC.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 04:02:22 PM »
Post apartheid South Africa is a hell hole.  It is becoming a cannibal state, and no one is better off there except black radicals and their white and jewish sick liberal enablers.  Let's call a spade a spade, ok?  The whites of SA need their own homeland and must have self determination; they cannot be ruled by black cannibals.  A two state solution -- one white, one colored -- will work in SA and should be pursued.

God bless the white race!
God bless little Israel!
God bless JTF!

I agree. Apartheid South Africa was paradise on Earth. Not so much now. It makes Washington DC and Detroit look safe in comparison.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 07:29:09 PM »
I agree. Apartheid South Africa was paradise on Earth. Not so much now. It makes Washington DC and Detroit look safe in comparison.

The same thing happened to Gaza after The Expulsion.