Author Topic: In snow storm, IDF helps the Arab enemy and abandons the Jews (2 videos)  (Read 831 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same topic - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube pages to promote the videos, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: In snow storm, IDF helps the Arab enemy and abandons the Jews (2 videos)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »
Absolutely ridiculous!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 07:57:23 AM »
It's a winter wonderland in Israel.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 09:24:10 PM »
So I did a thing, and now almost everyone hates your video. Here are some of the comments:

"The JTF organization are a bunch of liberal idiot Jews ... why would you even post such lies? I can testify to the fact that none of this happened. All this organization is hell bent on doing is disgracing the the Jews of Israel. John Billy you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you post such lies. Give me one bit of proof that this actually happened in Israel. Oy Vey... I cannot believe how you Jews there in America put down and show such hate for your own people."

"I would join, except I loathe Ted Cruz with a passion. Of course I live in Texas, so I know nothing about him at all obviously."

(most positive comment) "Tzahal did not abandon israelis, but unfortunately not only israelis."

"He has it memorized. Heehee. The Chasidim. Tell us how to run the country, when to fly El Al, etc. YET THE RELIGIOUS DO NO MILITARY SERVICE! WRONG!"

"I wasn't really thrilled the way this was narrated. Very negative towards the IDF. I don't like that. They do so much good."

"I had to stop watching this when the narrator described the Arabs as "Nazis". While it is absolutely true that there are Arabs who fit this description, there are also many who are not, and the way it is said is inflammatory. People who are undecided about the fact that Israel is a legitimate State will only hear emotive ad hominem, instead of facts. It would have been much more effective if the narrator had maintained a neutral tone and chosen neutral language - that comes across as rational. Raising his voice and shouting, "Arab Nazis!" makes •him• sound irrational and out-of-control. That won't do Israel any favours. And if he can't help people see Israel in its true, positive light, the least he should do is •not• make it seem like the other side is telling the truth. There's no point trying to explain to someone like you, how others, who are unaware of the truth and the history, how this irrational ranting comes across. If you can't see it through the eyes of someone who knows nothing of the truth, but everything that the anti-Israel media spouts, then you're the irrational one. You simply cannot use emotion in this situation, in this manner. It will not gain you support from those who are ignorant or undecided - and their support is what we need - NOT them thinking, "Hey, those Jews really ARE crazy." I've unfollowed this post, as it's pointless to argue with someone incapable of seeing through someone else's eyes. Rant at someone else (probably someone who will agree with you, so you can feel better about the damage your approach is doing)."

I'm not mad at the movie, but from now on, I only spread movies to hundreds of pages if there's some grand message with it too. I actually only hit the groups, if I had posted in the 200+ pages also, there would have been a crap storm.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 09:54:22 PM »
So I did a thing, and now almost everyone hates your video. Here are some of the comments:

"The JTF organization are a bunch of liberal idiot Jews ... why would you even post such lies? I can testify to the fact that none of this happened. All this organization is hell bent on doing is disgracing the the Jews of Israel. John Billy you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you post such lies. Give me one bit of proof that this actually happened in Israel. Oy Vey... I cannot believe how you Jews there in America put down and show such hate for your own people."

"I would join, except I loathe Ted Cruz with a passion. Of course I live in Texas, so I know nothing about him at all obviously."

(most positive comment) "Tzahal did not abandon israelis, but unfortunately not only israelis."

"He has it memorized. Heehee. The Chasidim. Tell us how to run the country, when to fly El Al, etc. YET THE RELIGIOUS DO NO MILITARY SERVICE! WRONG!"

"I wasn't really thrilled the way this was narrated. Very negative towards the IDF. I don't like that. They do so much good."

"I had to stop watching this when the narrator described the Arabs as "Nazis". While it is absolutely true that there are Arabs who fit this description, there are also many who are not, and the way it is said is inflammatory. People who are undecided about the fact that Israel is a legitimate State will only hear emotive ad hominem, instead of facts. It would have been much more effective if the narrator had maintained a neutral tone and chosen neutral language - that comes across as rational. Raising his voice and shouting, "Arab Nazis!" makes •him• sound irrational and out-of-control. That won't do Israel any favours. And if he can't help people see Israel in its true, positive light, the least he should do is •not• make it seem like the other side is telling the truth. There's no point trying to explain to someone like you, how others, who are unaware of the truth and the history, how this irrational ranting comes across. If you can't see it through the eyes of someone who knows nothing of the truth, but everything that the anti-Israel media spouts, then you're the irrational one. You simply cannot use emotion in this situation, in this manner. It will not gain you support from those who are ignorant or undecided - and their support is what we need - NOT them thinking, "Hey, those Jews really ARE crazy." I've unfollowed this post, as it's pointless to argue with someone incapable of seeing through someone else's eyes. Rant at someone else (probably someone who will agree with you, so you can feel better about the damage your approach is doing)."

I'm not mad at the movie, but from now on, I only spread movies to hundreds of pages if there's some grand message with it too. I actually only hit the groups, if I had posted in the 200+ pages also, there would have been a crap storm.
Liberals? What kind of crap is this? Are they saying it never happened? Arab Nazi is offensive? Sellout cowards! NO A RAT SHOULD BE IN ISRAEL, THEY CAN GO LIVE IN ONE OF THE THOUSAND OTHER HELL HOLES THEY CREATED! I guess if they love the sand rats so much they can go with them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 09:56:32 PM »
The sad thing is half these commenters are aware and do speak out against mudrats.

Here's another one: [--snip--], the JTF have attack several of the Zionist. They are not what they appear to be. Oy Vey. I get so sick and tired of the all the divisions among our people. STOP POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS... PERIOD.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 10:00:18 PM »
The sad thing is half these commenters are aware and do speak out against mudrats.

Here's another one: [--snip--], the JTF have attack several of the Zionist. They are not what they appear to be. Oy Vey. I get so sick and tired of the all the divisions among our people. STOP POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS... PERIOD.
Were is this coming from? The video was not that aggressive...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 10:00:37 PM »
Chaim could you address this?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
Totally Shocking...both the response of the IDF toward its own people,  and the massive amounts of snow in Israel causing outages.  Everything is upside down!    People need to see and understand negative changes in the world.