Author Topic: George Wahabi Bush  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
George Wahabi Bush
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:23:19 AM »
Just six days after 9/11, George Wahabi Bush gave a speech about Islam being a religion of peace.

Bush said, "the face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war."

Quoting from the Koran, Bush said, "in the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule."

I looked up this quote. It comes from Chapter 30 of the Koran-verse 10. Bush took it completely out of context. Despite giving the impression that the Koran condemns violence in the name of the religion, the quote in fact refers to the Meccan polytheists (infidels), mortal enemies of Muhammad, who cheered on the Persians in their recent battles with the Byzantine Empire.

As an aside, if you are wondering why Muhammad and his evil followers would want the Byzantines to win, it is because the Persian Zoroastrians, together with the Meccans, were a greater threat to Islam at the time than the Eastern Roman Byzantines.

It was just the beginning of the lies and deception from Bush and the pro-Islam crowd.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 02:29:47 AM by Trumpeldor »

newman

Re: George Wahabi Bush
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 02:24:44 AM »
He's owned by the Saudis.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 02:27:44 AM »
He's owned by the Saudis.

It doesn't take a genius to expose Islam. All of the 'religion of peace' crap can easily be torn to shreds if people simply read the Koran or looked up various passages.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 02:41:51 AM »
Someone please clarify what is meant by Byzantines.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 02:44:30 AM »
When Reagan was president, he gave speeches about fighting terrorism.  Sometimes on Hannity's America, Hannity highlights speeches that Reagan gave that focused on this topic.  Based on what I've heard of the archived speeches, they were great.   However, it seems like they were just rhetoric.    What did Reagan's administration do to combat terrorism?   

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 02:56:04 AM »
When Reagan was president, he gave speeches about fighting terrorism.  Sometimes on Hannity's America, Hannity highlights speeches that Reagan gave that focused on this topic.  Based on what I've heard of the archived speeches, they were great.   However, it seems like they were just rhetoric.    What did Reagan's administration do to combat terrorism?   

You're right. On terrorism, Reagan merely walked the walk.

He once said:

The people of the U.S. bear Libya and its people no enmity or hatred. However, Colonel Qaddafi is your head of state. So long as Libyans obey his orders, then they must accept the consequences. Colonel Qaddafi is your tragic burden. The Libyan people are responsible for Colonel Qaddafi and his actions. If you permit Colonel Qaddafi to continue with the present conflict, then you must also share some collective responsibility for his actions.

But what did Reagan do to curb terrorism?

Bush once said: If you harbor a terrorist, if you support a terrorist, if you feed a terrorist, you're just as guilty as the terrorists.

But what has Bush done about the real terror states?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 03:51:49 AM »
For years, terrorists have been going back and forth between the Pakistan and Afghanistan border.  So when troops were first sent to Afghanistan after 9/11, it would have made most sense to go after that border and prevent anyone from crossing back and forth.  I wonder if it was intentional that the military wasn't instructed to do this.  Consequently, some of the Taliban, Bin-Laden and others escaped to the Pakistan side. 

Cheney recently declared that Saudia Arabia has been an ally to the US since the 1940's. 

In early 2002, Zarqawi was in Iraq.  Some Islamic Jihadists also arrived in Baghdad around the same time. 

In a speech at the UN, Powell used this as one of the reasons for the Iraq War.

However, Bin Laden's military chief was in Iran and had al-Qaeda operatives with him.   

Jordan wanted Iraq to hand over Zarqawi but Saddam's government didn't do so.  I doubt the Ba'athists were allies with Zarqawi.  They might have worked out some agreement that they could stay in Iraq as long as they didn't do anything to undermine the Ba'athists.  Considering how Zarqawi wanted to overthrow Jordan's Hussein, I don't think Saddam's regime would have trusted him. 

Anyway, there were probably a lot more terror operatives in both Saudi Arabia and Iran but they were basically ignored.  There seemed to be very little focus on Iran after Bin Laden's military chief was found to be there.  So I don't understand why there was so much focus on Iraq  by the end of 2002 and little on Iran.