Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 2 Broadcast  (Read 11295 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For September 2 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim, ma ha'matzav?

Do Israeli Christians serve in the IDF?

You were close with melangiana - it's pronounced melan-john-a (accent on the "john")

Everybody is always saying "schwartza".. I thought I would add a little linguistic diversity to the forum!

Ciao cumpari!  (accent on the 'a' )

Vito

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
You praise preachers like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. If they're so great, then why haven't you come to them with your pleas for funds? Surely, with their millions of dollars, they are wealthier than us working-class stiffs!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
Hi Chaim why do you believe that jews like Yossi Beillin and Avshalom "Abu" Villan stay in Israel? They hate the country so much. They try to stop the little country from defending itself and their whole point of living is to promote Islamic causes. Why don't they just move to New York or London so they could finally escape their judaism? Thanks so much for all you do and lets hope by next weeks show you are in Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 11:47:25 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is going well with you and yours.  This week I would like to ask you about your daily routine of obtaining news.  We all know how biased the mainstream media is against Jews and Conservatives.  Nonetheless, I still find myself many times relying on sources such as the New York Times, CNN, Fox News, etc., because these seem to be the easiest places for me to access breaking information on a daily basis.  I was wondering if you had the same problem, or if you rely on better, more balanced resources, perhaps online (though I also read the Jerusalem Post and think it's in the same camp as the NYT).  Sometimes I feel that by relying on the above sources I am in a way supporting the operations of disgusting, anti-semetic organizations.  Are there any alternatives?  Thanks for all the time and effort as always.  G-d bless.

Ari   

Yacov Menashe adds: Try World Net Daily for news on America and Arutz 7 for news on Israel.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 12:49:02 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 02:22:28 AM »
Dear Chaim Ben Pesach,

One of the problems with building a right wing movement that speaks frankly about racial and religious issues is people who fulfill media stereotypes and are seen as doing similar things.  Whether they are StørmFrønt-style clowns, or people like Allen T who want to force everyone to follow their religion, they hurt the image of the right wing.  The problem is that these people, aside from being wrong, also produce leftists and therefore fuel our opposition.  How do we go about reversing the harm that self-righteous jerks cause?  Should they be taken head on, or should they simply be ignored?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 12:46:22 PM »
Hi Chaim. Thanks for the phenomenal response you gave to my question last week. It gave me a lot of insight as to why I find you so appealing and intriguing. I appreciate the fact that you are giving me permission to point out the times that I think you're going too far. Some people on the forum think that I am trolling or taking swipes at you when I disagree with you. But that is not my intention. My intention is to "challenge" you when I have a disagreement, and I appreciate it very much that you recognize and welcome this. Also, while I might disagree with a lot of what you say, I'd like you to know that the one issue that I am in full agreement in is that you should be allowed to emigrate into Israel and you can count of my full support to help this to happen.

Daniel

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »
Chaim,

Do you believe that the races should be in their natural homelands? IE, blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, Jews in Israel ect?

I believe G-d gave them these lands, and they should be there. Not to sound offensive to anyone here. It will make the world much more stable in my eyes.

Thank you Chaim.

Moshe

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim

George Bush's positions on Dubai Ports and Illegal Immigration are the two most telling aspects of his failed presidency, in my view.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 07:54:35 PM »
Shalom Uveracha!

It's an old topic, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on O.J. Simpson's brutal murders of his wife and Ron Goldman.

Do you think he was motivated by anti-white racism or was it just a jealous rage resulting from the fact that he caught his wife having an affair?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.