Author Topic: Witchcraft Rampant in Black Africa  (Read 5362 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Witchcraft Rampant in Black Africa
« on: December 20, 2013, 10:48:33 PM »
Since 2007, 45 albinos have been killed in Tanzania. Their limbs, hair, skin, and genitals were used to make potions.

And so on....

http://takimag.com/article/world_of_witchcraft_oliver_williams/page_2#axzz2nwwJE7Ec

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Witchcraft Rampant in Black Africa
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 07:31:52 AM »
Will the potion raise their IQ?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
I have a bottle of sunlotion. Where can I donate?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 08:49:42 AM »
It's not right to excuse evil behavior by belief in superstitions and witchcraft. You can find superstitions all around the world and in every culture. But in most other cultures there are moral breaks and laws that prevent evil ignorant superstitious people from doing evil murderous things in the name of witchcraft.

By the way lynching women and even girls as "witches" is pretty common in Africa. Raping babies as a cure for AIDS is also very common there. I think the problem is more some sort of sociopath mindset that lack of empathy to other individuals is the biggest problem, I think, more than the primitive beliefs and tribalism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 07:21:03 AM »
I have a bottle of sunlotion. Where can I donate?

Down their gizzards
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:25:56 AM »
I bet they all pretend raping the baby cured them so they can look cool at their witchcraft church.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
I bet they all pretend raping the baby cured them so they can look cool at their witchcraft church.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 08:41:04 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 08:56:04 AM »
True witchcraft practices like this happen all over the world. It's true that it is more prominent and open in third world countries like those in Africa, but there have been ritual sites found all over the world.

Real witchcraft isn't what those hippy/yuppies all into Wicca try to say it is. They are following a watered down version of witchcraft that appeals to more civilized folks (it's still spiritually dangerous in my opinion though). They're not the ones going around killing people and yet they dabble in the very same demonic forces that these other sorcerors make use of. They open themselves up to the same demons without realizing it. I don't think most of them know what real witchcraft really is or they try to pretend there's a real distinction between the left hand and right hand paths (there isn't, magic is magic).

There are, however, practitioners of black magic operative all over the world. Dec. 21 just happened and I can guarantee you that in the USA and European countries people were murdered because of the solstice.

These people reject God and instead cling to the belief that nature is God rather than a creation of God. They believe that as part of nature, that each one of us is a little god or part of God, and their victims simply go back to the wheel of life to be recycled.

African tribal magic really isn't all that fundamentally different from Western black magic. They both worship natural forces and sacrifice other human beings to gain power for themselves.

It's this kind of practice that is one reason why witchcraft is so strongly condemned in the Bible as an abomination. It's one of the most evil belief systems imaginable. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 08:57:36 AM »
You see Africa has many great accomlishments. But seriously, Africa is a joke compared to the rest ofthe world.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 09:17:49 AM »
You see Africa has many great accomlishments. But seriously, Africa is a joke compared to the rest ofthe world.

North Africa has quite a few accomplishments. It's sub-Saharan Africa that's the black hole of the world.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 09:26:17 AM »
North Africa has quite a few accomplishments. It's sub-Saharan Africa that's the black hole of the world.

For example North Africa have the only people in the world who have enough bravery to fight against evil Western vaccines, and now have polio outbreaks, besides being one of the only places that still have leprosy.

Hey! Don't laugh at my church!

As you can see by the markings and arrangement of the straw, this is the original Beit Hamikdash, proving that the original Jews where Africans. You will find the origins of xtianity and pisslam down the mud road a ways, and they cut off half the work bench to hide the image of the first scientific labratory in history, where all the cheif scientists and inventions of the world originated, before you stole them Ack.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 11:05:40 AM »
For example North Africa have the only people in the world who have enough bravery to fight against evil Western vaccines, and now have polio outbreaks, besides being one of the only places that still have leprosy.

As you can see by the markings and arrangement of the straw, this is the original Beit Hamikdash, proving that the original Jews where Africans. You will find the origins of xtianity and pisslam down the mud road a ways, and they cut off half the work bench to hide the image of the first scientific labratory in history, where all the cheif scientists and inventions of the world originated, before you stole them Ack.

we're hiding a nuclear warhead inside.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 11:10:26 AM »
Will the potion raise their IQ?

Ooohh, that was BAD !!  :::D

Should I be concerned that I got exactly what you meant right away? At least I think there is more to it than first appears.... ha ha ha

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 11:23:09 AM »
Ooohh, that was BAD !!  :::D

Should I be concerned that I got exactly what you meant right away? At least I think there is more to it than first appears.... ha ha ha

It's not ACK's fault some of these third world monsters have IQs in the 50s and 60s.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 11:25:52 AM »
I don't trust all the vaccines that are out today. In general I think the idea of vaccines are a good thing and some of them have been very beneficial to humanity. The elimination of smallpox and for the most part, polio, have been good things. However I also think some of them may be deliberately adulterated and so I don't trust many of them. I am not really extremely pro or anti vaccine although I feel strongly that I don't want to get any more myself unless I get bitten by an animal or something of that nature which requires a tetanus or rabies shot.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 11:32:35 AM »
I don't trust all the vaccines that are out today. In general I think the idea of vaccines are a good thing and some of them have been very beneficial to humanity. The elimination of smallpox and for the most part, polio, have been good things. However I also think some of them may be deliberately adulterated and so I don't trust many of them. I am not really extremely pro or anti vaccine although I feel strongly that I don't want to get any more myself unless I get bitten by an animal or something of that nature which requires a tetanus or rabies shot.
I don't think these vaccines are deliberately adulterated, at least not if you mean there is a secrete insidious purpose to them other the vaccine. However these vaccines might carry some statistical risk which is played down because of economical interests or nanny state mentality that tries to make the choice for you, you know, for the good of the public as a whole.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »
I don't think these vaccines are deliberately adulterated, at least not if you mean there is a secrete insidious purpose to them other the vaccine. However these vaccines might carry some statistical risk which is played down because of economical interests or nanny state mentality that tries to make the choice for you, you know, for the good of the public as a whole.

Bill Gates listed vaccines as one of the means in which population would be controlled. I don't know why he would list them that way unless they reduce fertility or cause early mortality in some cases. I don't think a good vaccine like what used to be around (which always had some level of risk/injury but in general were good things) was intended for population control but to protect life. After I heard him say that I became very wary of modern vaccines.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »
Bill Gates listed vaccines as one of the means in which population would be controlled. I don't know why he would list them that way unless they reduce fertility or cause early mortality in some cases. I don't think a good vaccine like what used to be around (which always had some level of risk/injury but in general were good things) was intended for population control but to protect life. After I heard him say that I became very wary of modern vaccines.
He is very evil. I wouldn't get a vaccine from any organization he is involved with.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 08:22:14 AM »
I wonder why North Africa isn't as plagued by AIDS like most of Sub-Saharan Africa is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 09:26:18 AM »
I wonder why North Africa isn't as plagued by AIDS like most of Sub-Saharan Africa is.

They couldn't keep their hands off those sexy bonobos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »

They couldn't keep their hands off those sexy bonobos.

I disagree with your comment. Bonobos aren't as sexy as gorillas.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2021, 10:20:12 PM »

I came across this in trying to research past discussions about bill Gates and chemtrails.   This comment of his is taken out of context and distorted by antivaxxers trying to push an agenda.   He mentioned vaccines in the context of population size because it is understood that when you vaccinate third world and African countries, as they no longer lose a high proportion of children to death from childhood/early life illnesses, they have fewer kids.   There is data showing that high birthrates are combating the loss of children and when this risk is eliminated, people choose to have fewer kids.
For people obsessed about overpopulation, vaccines, by eliminating serious illnesses that no longer kill children in the industrialized world in significant numbers, but still impact the third world, are seen as a harmless tool that will naturally put the brakes on population growth.

It is abundantly clear that this is what he was talking about in that oft quoted snippet.  And it's well understood that people don't try to have as many children in an environment of fewer children dying.   
Vaccines are developed by companies to prevent illness and death, they have to demonstrate the ability to do so in clinical trials and to demonstrate safety or else they will not be used or paid for.  Bill Gates has no say in how these products turn out.  He is not an inventor of pharmaceuticals or vaccines.  He's a rich guy with funding capacity.  Companies are incentivized to make money, not pursue Gates' fantasies.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »
You say the word vaccine with dangerous generalizations like comparing monsanto's half chromosome mutant salmon cherry tomatoes.

Bill Gates is specifically one of the big evils when it comes to vaccines, his purposefully crappy polio vaccine killed thousands of Indian kids.and that's nowhere near the damage of the aersol vaccines they spray the air with all over south america. Comparing Bill's abominations to the rabies vaccine is like saying shooting bullets from guns into heads is always good because many times bad guys die that way.