Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 5 Broadcast  (Read 13716 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Ask JTF For August 5 Broadcast
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:00:47 AM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

Dear Chaim,

Many of the posters on the forum have asked for a long time if David ben Moshe would sign on and post a little. Do you think he would be open to this?

Shalom!
jeffguy
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 02:46:03 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Ask JTF For August 5 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In reference to my question several weeks ago regarding being “home-sick”: what I meant and was referring to was being away from my mother – with whom I have a special bond and connection with.
I won’t really miss the U.K. at all, although I do like some shops and are used to the lifestyle here. Israel is CERTAINLY & OBVIOUSLY where I am heading to b’ezer HaShem Yitbarach.
It will be a challenge to be away from my mom at her “home” not in the country sense – Israel is my REAL home! Sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding.

KOL TUV, shalom, thank you.
--Zev

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »
Here's a gift for you Chaim:

Chaim, if Pablo Mexicano swims 8000 miles to Israel and rapes Jane Jewess.
Can Jane remove the infected egg right away?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:13:46 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about the Bar Kokhba Revolt?

Big Mistake or Good attempt in and of itself?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim-

Gd willing, I will be in Israel next week for the next 3 weeks. It has been, in fact, 12 years since I was there the last time. I will make a prayer for you at the Kotel for an early return to Eretz Yisrael with good health and mind. 

Now for my question:

Jonathan's (King Saul's son) and King David's friendship was, no doubt, very special.  However, their love for each other almost sounded like the love a man would give to a woman and certainly would give a lay person, like myself, the impression they were homosexuals, Gd forbid(!).  Can you clarify what their friendship and love for each other was really about and how this can be applied to our relationships with our own best friends?

Thank you again

Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Thanks for everything again.

I read today which is Monday, $20 Billion Arms Sale TO OUR ENEMIES from the United States to Muslim countries.  The United States and its Middle East so called allies are expected to raise the ante this week in an intensifying confrontation with Iran.  Which of course no Muslim country is an ally of the United States and I know Iran has to be delt with but why ship them the most advance weapons we have to these demonic countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

From the article:  As Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Defense Secretary Robert Gates make a round of Middle East visits this week, U.S. officials are scheduled to meet on Tuesday with Iranian leaders in Baghdad and with Arab allies in Egypt.

Iran has to be delt with but why can't we send American fighter pilots and bombard Iran's Nuclear program instead of arming our enemies.  If this isn't treason then I don't know what is.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 02:38:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

At the rate JTF is going, when do you think you will be PM of Israel or at least be a powerful movement. Are you consulting with anyone to find new ideas to promote JTF?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 03:18:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know this comment is long but please read it all. It pains me to have to disagree with you when you said last week that most Israelis disapproved of the banishment of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane, zt"l. The fact is that the great majority of Israeli Jews supported this abominable crime, and to this day over 50% of Israelis (ys"vz) call him a "national embarrassment" in polls. If you doubt me, just look back on Israeli society twenty years ago: how many protests against this heinous act were there? How many roadblockings? Riots? Terse letters to the editor? Every pathetic so-called response to an Arab terrorist atrocity brings out self-hating kapo rioters by the hundreds, but in all of mainstream society--left, center, and "right", only unanimous praise was had for the Knesset's unanimous railroading of this saintly martyr.

You yourself have often told me most Jews do not want Arabs expelled from Israel and that they would never go along with this--that they would at best support paying them to leave.

If you still disagree with me, Chaim, just answer this: how many fellow rabbis took exception? I don't mean left-wing rabbis like Ovadia Yosef; I mean the supposedly patriotic rabbis you frequently praise, such as those in the Lubavitcher movement, HaRav Dov Lior, etc. Even these rabbis at best said nothing!

At the same time, the majority of Israelis support allowing Arab Muslim Nazi Knesset members to stay in business, because they believe that this "tolerance" will someday win these Amalek demons over. Believe me, the average Jew would sell his mother to the Gestapo if he thought it would make him more popular. I don't say this to discourage you, but to keep you realistic about our struggle and plight. While we are making huge strides these days, we have a long way to go.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 08:21:04 PM by C.F. »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim

In this post I would like to raise a point of contention with a JTF debating tactic. If it is too long to read, I would be content with you addressing the overall concern in an intellectually honest manner since I took the time to research the relevant facts and information.

JTF, in justifying the claim that most American blacks are not decent people, often cites the statistic that 94 percent of blacks voted for Jesse Jackson when he ran for President.

Yes, it is true that Jackson took 94% of the black vote in the Democratic primaries in 1988. However, in the general election, 86% of the black electorate voted for Dukakis.

Black turnout as a whole was only 52% of eligible voters, which leads us to the conclusion that only a fraction of that number, (10% sounds fair), voted in the primary and hence, for Jackson. I don't want to bore you with statistics but that roughly comes out to a number between 1-2 million actual Jackson voters. I fail to understand how 1-2 million people represent black America any more than the white imbeciles who voted for arch-racist imbecile David Duke, who appeared on many of the same Democratic ballots as Jackson that year. I would be remiss if I didn't mention decorated Klansman Robert Byrd of Virginia, who was elected to his 9th Senate term in 1988 with a whopping 65 percent of the vote. Not to be outdone, the Jew-hating Ron Paul received 1/2 million votes as a 3rd party candidate for president that year.

Why don't we arrive at parallel conclusions about the scum who voted for these people? At JTF we always talk about self-hating Jews who vote for and support terrible candidates. Why don't we just call Jackson voters self-hating blacks?

The bottom line is that there is no more mileage to be gained with doing videos about Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jackson. They are regarded as clowns by the majority on youtube. It is fine to criticize Obama for his association with them, but extending the message to make a larger point about black America is fruitless, in my view.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:14:18 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 05:03:47 PM »
Do you think that it is possible that a German of the 1930's or early 40's could have been a righteous gentile? I submit that MAX SCHMELING, KONRAD ADENAUER, WILLY BRANDT,CURT JURGENS and MARLENA DIETRICH are among such a group.  Would you concur?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:02:50 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
Dear Chaim, what do you think about couples undergoing infertility treatments? I'm kind of against the extreme forms, such as artificial insemination, using donor eggs or sperm. It rubs me the wrong way that rich people are on the market to buy "designer" sperm and eggs, aiming to breed "superhumans." They want the donor to be somebody tall, athletic, high IQ, blond and blue eyes, and they pay a lot of money for this prized genetic material.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 07:42:46 AM »
   Is it Kosher to flush a Koran down the toilet? From the nature of this evil book I thought that it should be without any question or doubt. Then I thought about Mohamed plagiarizing portions from the Torah. Since those portions are content from the Torah, don't they deserve respect even though they are desecrated inside of an evil book? This dilemma now disturbs me. What is the proper way to dispose of a "bad book"?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
Why do you support Walter Williams when he has endorsed Ron Paul and Ron Paul has stated that he would pick Walter Williams as a running mate?

Daniel
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 11:10:24 PM by Daniel »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 06:27:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In your opinion, do we have enough members to start an email campaign in order to get you on some National radio broadcasts ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
   How practical do you think if might be to start some of the ask JTF programs with a quick one or two minute Hebrew lesson? I'm thinking that might provide an opportunity for some members learn learn a little Hebrew, but more important become more interested in learning it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 10:23:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim.  There seems to be a shortage of Kahanist women out there.  I think the male to female ratio of Jewish Kahanists is 100:1.  Do you think this is correct and how are we going to get more Kahanist women on here (especially in the Kahanist dating section).
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 02:32:33 AM »
Hi Chaim, I don't know why living in Tel Aviv is so bad and I think that is where I will live when I move to Israel. That is where I fit in most and would be most comfortable. I know their are tons of leftists there but what can I do. I don't want to live next door to some yeshiva guy who thinks that anyone who doesn't practice his brand of judaism isn't jewish. I have been to Tel Aviv many times and while some of it is disgusting, everyone is jewish so their is no risk of intermarriage or anything. I was wondering what your thoughts on this issue are and I can't wait for you to take power and the muslims start disappearing.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 09:26:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the JTF's position on allowing Mormons to join the movement?  Mormons believe that the old and new testament are corrupted and that the book of mormon is the true word of G-d.  Mormons believe that the G-d of earth, or "Elohim", was a human male born to human parents on another planet and that each Mormon man will become a G-d to rule over faraway planets.  They also are polytheists and believe in many Gods spread throughout the Universe.  They practice sorcery by communicating with the dead in order to convert the dead to Mormonism.  They believe that upon conversion they become Israelites and that Yeshu came and visited them and started a massive conversion of the ancient Americans.  Joseph Smith was into the occult and the Mormon "temples" have some strange cult-like practices.  They also proselytize to Jews and have an abominable "temple" in Jerusalem. Could someone with these beliefs ever be accepted as a righteous gentile in the JTF?  I'm referring to the ones who actually believe in this stuff, not the ones who are just nominally "mormon."

Todah 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 04:19:43 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »
should jews name their children after people in the family who are dead, still alive, or themselves ( by adding a Junior to the last name).  Or do you you think its better to name children after people in the torah?

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 03:11:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please comment on the following statement made by MK David Rotem (Israel Beitenu):
"If they guarantee to me that by blowing up the Western Wall I can save the life of one person, I will place an explosives device near it and destroy it because I am really ready to do everything for peace if I have a real partner for peace".
(Ynetnews.com, 08.02.07)

Thank you,
Dan

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
What is your opinion on the current "emo" culture in the world whereby young people pretend to be depressed and pretend to self-harm?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:08:51 PM by Nic Brookes »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 01:52:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim Hope you are well,

What would a Kahanist Government do for the menatally ill and the mental health system? I would like an overview of this. I see alot of mentally ill people here in Seattle and the problem is growng worse. Personally, if it can be controlled with medicine fine. If it cant, I think the peron needs to be locked up for their own safety and treated humanely and have them on a routine(Insane asylums were very bad 50 years ago. Also many psyciatrists are forcing kids on medicine and making people go to these places for no reason at all especially kids. Please tell me your sollution.

May G-d bless you and next year in Jerusalem

Moshe/Cosmo.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 09:12:34 AM »
Chaim! Shalom. It's been a while since I've been here. Ok, my question is concerning Moledet. I believe the National Union is falling apart. Lots of people are leaving. What is your opinion then about Professor Aryeh Eldad? Good Jew? Good Politician? Good for Israel?

And as Cosmo/Moshe expressed, Next Year in Jerusalem!

dawntreader3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:22:44 AM by dawntreader »
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

tony6d2

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I found out that the US Marshalls requires a 3 year waiting period that I cannot wait. I decided I'm going to talk to a Coast Guard recruiter to re-enlist in the military and transfer all my credentials from the Marine Corps over to the Coast Guard. If I do so, I will not lose my time and grade or my rank and I can collect a full pension within 12 years (because I served 8 years in the Marines) and I'll only be 42. I'm a Sergeant currently on inactive reserve status in the Marines and I'll be a Petty Officer on active duty in the Coast Guard. I won't be enlisting as a boot newbie which is good, I don't even have to do boot camp over again, only the school for the job that I could get which is called a Gunners Mate in which I'll basically be a Firearms instructor for all their little newbies. It won't be a big change in my life getting back in the military because unfortunately I'm no longer married and I have no children and no family to speak of. Just wanted to get your feedback.

-Toda Achi.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:49:13 AM by Tony6D2 (The Apex Of Lexicon) »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 05:56:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question today involves how JTF will deal with law and order once a Kahanist government is instated in Israel Besrat hashem.... recently i heard about two iranians who were hung for killing a prominent judge... Will JTF want to inforce strong measures such as executions to keep Israel a law abiding country...

Thanks as always