Author Topic: Something For ACK: Self-Hating Asian Helps Negro Boyfriend Hold Up Store  (Read 13957 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jamba Juice Employee, Boyfriend, Arrested In Armed Robbery Of Her Own Store

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2010/12/09/jamba-juice-employee-charged-in-armed-robbery/

Police later determined that Fujiwara was a “willing participant” in the planning and execution of the robbery, the report said.

I'd really like to hear your commentary on the matter, ACK...

LSDBR

Armed robbery suspects Kevin Martin and Da Naan Fujiwara

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Something For ACK: Self-Hating Asian Helps Negro Boyfriend Hold Up Store
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »
I don't see where they mention that he was her boyfriend. If she is, she's pathetic. Low self esteem.

But still very pathetic. And worst, embarrassing to [Vietnamese? Japanese? mixed?]. And treachery.

I would crawl before stealing money from someone else.

This was from 2010? No wonder I couldn't find any information on news.google.com or yahoo news.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 10:25:55 PM »
ACK, I like you and do not seek to insult you or your people. But I must say out here in California the Asians are responsible for a good chunk of crime in the bay area. Murder, theft, and other felonies can be attributed to asians of all kinds...

But I think it is mainly based on culture... There is a dark gangster culture among some asian peoples.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 10:33:47 PM »
I've been surprised at how they imitate gangsters. Even the college bound ones. Very embarrassing.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
That woman looks more white. Maybe she's white mixed with Japanese or Korean.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 02:01:01 AM »
Of course we'd have to have some picking apart of the races of the people involved here!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 02:04:39 AM »
I don't see where they mention that he was her boyfriend. If she is, she's pathetic. Low self esteem.

But still very pathetic. And worst, embarrassing to [Vietnamese? Japanese? mixed?]. And treachery.

I would crawl before stealing money from someone else.

This was from 2010? No wonder I couldn't find any information on news.google.com or yahoo news.
I assumed they must be boyfriend and girlfriend because I can't fathom any other reason why she would want to help that schvartze beast. They seem to have known each other somehow (I believe they both worked at Jamba Juice).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 03:20:13 PM »
She looks more white than Asian. Perhaps she is mixed. But why she has to have a boyfriend like this is insanity.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 02:40:42 PM »
ACK, I like you and do not seek to insult you or your people. But I must say out here in California the Asians are responsible for a good chunk of crime in the bay area. Murder, theft, and other felonies can be attributed to asians of all kinds...

But I think it is mainly based on culture... There is a dark gangster culture among some asian peoples.

ok... I don't want to start a huge argument with this.... but the asian gangster culture is a VERY small percentage of asian culture in general.  I will admit... I have seen it... and a lot of it does goes unreported.... but a vast majority of Asians are very good, law abiding people.... at least in the Los Angeles area.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 02:49:40 PM »
I guess it's like some Italians have the mob and mafia culture although most whites and Italians don't have that type of culture. In Israel there are some Russians with that type of culture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 04:21:38 PM »
I agree with Brian. I do not think this woman was motivated by Asian culture in any way. This is a sick, disgusting, pathological traitor.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
ok... I don't want to start a huge argument with this.... but the asian gangster culture is a VERY small percentage of asian culture in general.  I will admit... I have seen it... and a lot of it does goes unreported.... but a vast majority of Asians are very good, law abiding people.... at least in the Los Angeles area.

And you are trying to say what? I did not say all Asians are gangsters... Quite contrary to what you are trying to imply...

In the San Francisco bay area we hear about Asian crime more than some places.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »
Why do you defend certain races and portray others as no good?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 07:24:15 PM »
Why do you defend certain races and portray others as no good?

You, of all people, know that I do not hold one 'race' over the other. I love all races and work with many Asians of many backgrounds (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean). My point in this post is that even the Asians are not free of the 'gangster image'...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 10:31:38 PM »
beautiful pictures of chiggers...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »
Is there much of a difference in regards to civility and propensity to crime when comparing Vietnamese, Chinese, etc.?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »
Is there much of a difference in regards to civility and propensity to crime when comparing Vietnamese, Chinese, etc.?

I am not attempting to suggest that all Asians are gangsters, or even that a majority of them are attracted to the gang life, but there are many well known asian gangs in California...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Boyz

The Asian Boyz, or ABZ, are an Asian American street gang founded by Marvin "Shy Boy" Mercado in the 1990s in Southern California.[4] The Asian Boyz gang members are mainly males of Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laotian descent.[1]
The Asian Boyz gang was established in Long Beach. There are additional factions in states on the east coast. In Los Angeles, some sets are formed with Crips, earning the name ABZ crips. However, the ABZ are spread across the United States, mainly on the east coast of the U.S.[5][7]

I lived in Long Beach in the 90s (from 89-98)... Snoop Dogg used to live in Long Beach...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_States

Among other ethnic-based gangs are Asian gangs, which operate similar to Asian organized crime groups with a hierarchical structure and little concern for control of territory.[27] Asian gangs often victimize Asian populations, and law enforcement faces difficulty investigating Asian gangs due to language barriers and distrust among the Asian population.[27] Asian gangs engage in a variety of crime, including violent crime, drug and human trafficking, and white collar crime.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Dragons

The Flying Dragons (traditional Chinese: 飛龍幫; simplified Chinese: 飞龙帮; Mandarin Pinyin: Fēilóngbāng; Jyutping: Fei1lung4bong1) are a well known Chinese street gang affiliated with the Hip Sing Tong; they are active in New York City's Chinatown, and have a presence in Hong Kong, Canada and Australia. The gang moved heavily into heroin trafficking after the Italian-American Mafia lost the trade as a result of the Pizza Connection prosecutions in the mid-1980s. The Flying Dragons was believed to be started somewhere in the late 1890s to early 1900s.

The boss of the gang, Johnny "Onionhead" Eng was sentenced to 24 years imprisonment on 14 counts of heroin running and conspiracy in 1993.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 07:30:20 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Rascal_gang
In 1975, after the fall of Saigon, California started receiving its first Cambodian refugees. As with many refugee groups, ethnicity and limited English speaking ability helped create a barrier that isolated the refugee group from society. These groups initially are not well accepted by the established street gangs and are often viewed as community outcasts by the general population. By means of protection younger Cambodian immigrants began forming several street gangs. The Tiny Rascal Gang originated from these original street gangs. Adopting the same style of local Hispanic gangs, members of the Tiny Rascal gang began committing several forms of violent crime.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Street_Boys

Jackson Boyz or Jackson Boys are a San Francisco, California based Asian street gang and Triad society. The gang is composed of Chinese and Vietnamese members, and is centered in San Francisco's Chinatown.

However, there are members of the gang in middle schools and high schools in addition to their Chinatown presence. The gang was involved in many criminal acts including the burning of a Chinese restaurant sparked by the owner's debt to the gang. Although the suspects were arrested, they were soon released.

The Jackson Boys are also connected with the Seven Stars gang.

The Jackson Boys gang is the successor to the Wo Hop To Triad which ruled the streets of San Francisco Chinatown in the 80s and early 90s. The Jackson Street Boys was founded by three brothers; Bobby Tsan, Johnny Tsan and Tommy Tsan. The three brothers were former Wah Ching members who defected to the Wo Hop To. The Wah Ching gang of Southern California was originally based in San Francisco. After the Wo Hop To forced the Wah Ching to head south, the Jackson Street Boys would be able to gain a stronghold in the mid-90s and become the largest Asian criminal organization in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 03:41:40 AM »
Jamba Juice Employee, Boyfriend, Arrested In Armed Robbery Of Her Own Store

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2010/12/09/jamba-juice-employee-charged-in-armed-robbery/

I'd really like to hear your commentary on the matter, ACK...

LSDBR

Armed robbery suspects Kevin Martin and Da Naan Fujiwara

She looks like the inuit crackheads.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge