Author Topic: False POPhet BerGOGlio Planning May Trip To Hobnob With Muslim Nazis  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pope Francis Plans Middle East Trip For May 2014; Will Spend Majority Of Time With Arab Entities

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/24/pope-francis-holy-land-trip_n_4495026.html

Quote from: HuffingtonPost
“The Palestinian Authority will be the main beneficiary, as it will gain international prominence,” one Israeli news outlet wrote.

Yimach shemo to this evil, demagogic NWO monster. If he loves the Fakestinians and other Arab Nazis so much, he should just move to Jenin or Mecca and stop polluting the Vatican with his hideous, satanic presence.

LSDBR

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: False POPhet BerGOGlio Planning May Trip To Hobnob With Muslim Nazis
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:16:42 AM »
I'm not ready to jump down the Pope's throat just yet. I don't agree with his views on capitalism, but he opposes abortion and adoption by same-sex couples. Has he condemned Israel, or called it an apartheid state?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 01:03:55 AM »
He has said Catholicism and Islam are not really different, that the church is making too big of a deal of abortion and sodomite marriage, and that it is acceptable for a practicing gay person to "seek God". This is why the world loves him.

No, he hasn't come out and formally endorsed the abortion industry. He's too smart to do that. He is crazy like a fox, biding his time, getting his licks in.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 02:26:42 AM »
He has said Catholicism and Islam are not really different, that the church is making too big of a deal of abortion and sodomite marriage, and that it is acceptable for a practicing gay person to "seek God". This is why the world loves him.

No, he hasn't come out and formally endorsed the abortion industry. He's too smart to do that. He is crazy like a fox, biding his time, getting his licks in.

I think if he said that about Catholicism & Islam, he's being politically correct as opposed to making the statement in an attempt to push an anti-Western, Islamic agenda.

Also, I think he believes the church is neglecting other issues with what he sees as its heavy concentration on abortion & gay marriage alone. I don't think his disagreement is that they're not a big deal, but that they're not the only big deal.

I see that the left-wing world currently likes him for some of his statements, but I don't think he's a leftist. The left-wing movement is extremely hostile to the church. His opinion about market speculation just sounds ill-informed to me, not left-wing & jealous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 03:10:30 AM »
I think if he said that about Catholicism & Islam, he's being politically correct as opposed to making the statement in an attempt to push an anti-Western, Islamic agenda.

Also, I think he believes the church is neglecting other issues with what he sees as its heavy concentration on abortion & gay marriage alone. I don't think his disagreement is that they're not a big deal, but that they're not the only big deal.

I see that the left-wing world currently likes him for some of his statements, but I don't think he's a leftist. The left-wing movement is extremely hostile to the church. His opinion about market speculation just sounds ill-informed to me, not left-wing & jealous.
The left is not stupid. Most pontiffs have been pretty politically correct and pandering to the third world and Islam, but up until now, none of them have been deified by the world media in the least. Catholic-bashing has been a competitive sport to the global left for years now. The left loves to accuse all Catholics and priests of being pedophiles, for instance (even though many of them have no problem with buggering boys themselves and do not say a peep when Sh*tlamic imams do the same things). All of a sudden, that's stopped--at least for Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

Tell me why Time made him their man of the year. Tell me why The Advocate, the world's largest and most influential gay publication, also made him their person of the year. Tell me why the entire NWO establishment has been jumping to his defense every time Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, etc. have (rightfully) criticized him.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 03:55:24 AM »
The left is not stupid. Most pontiffs have been pretty politically correct and pandering to the third world and Islam, but up until now, none of them have been deified by the world media in the least. Catholic-bashing has been a competitive sport to the global left for years now. The left loves to accuse all Catholics and priests of being pedophiles, for instance (even though many of them have no problem with buggering boys themselves and do not say a peep when Sh*tlamic imams do the same things). All of a sudden, that's stopped--at least for Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

Tell me why Time made him their man of the year. Tell me why The Advocate, the world's largest and most influential gay publication, also made him their person of the year. Tell me why the entire NWO establishment has been jumping to his defense every time Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, etc. have (rightfully) criticized him.

The left will use the Pope as a political pawn because the Pope will not endorse one party or another. If the Pope disagreed with Time's politics, would he say so and condemn Time for making him their man of the year? I don't believe he would, unless it was to condemn them for making him a partisan figure.

I believe Rush Limbaugh is part of the "fiscal conservatism" movement, and is quick to attack the Pope because any socially conservative views the Pope has don't mean much to him, only his criticism of capitalism. He supports Ted Cruz, but he's typically part of the "establishment". Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and many other conservatives in the media have long respected columnist Charles Krauthammer, and his approach to politics.

Charles Krauthammer, to show how ridiculous he believes global warming is, said that "Global Warming is like a religion". He urged the right to support Romney in 2012, who runs away from his Mormon faith, while saying that we can legalize illegals because "Hispanics are natural conservatives, because they're religious", and we can appeal to that.

Rush Limbaugh and the conservative establishment is unfortunately a bunch of clowns, and I'm supporting Santorum in 2016 if he runs.