Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15748 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
You are correct Chaim & oerhaps Redneck should try living a month or 2 in Crown Heights or East Flatbush to understand this & then he will change his tune.
The blacks in NY are hostile not only towards Jews,but other white ethinics as well as to Koreans & other orientals & Hispanicss too.
They just hate all non-negroes.

I didn't take the time to read the thread that lead up to this... I would have gone insane if I had....

All I have to say is you and Chaim are 100% correct and I don't think anyone can honestly make a valid argument to the contrary if they are honest and have the least bit of integrity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL
« Reply #151 on: January 01, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »
He's gone again.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2014, 03:26:29 AM »
He's gone again.

The kung-fu match I proposed between him and you would scare the finest.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »
The kung-fu match I proposed between him and you would scare the finest.

if those pictures are really of him, then it wouldn't be fair. all he has to do is roll over and he'll win.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »
Are you gentleman still on this silly thread?

Dang I came on out and apologized already, I am just a older guy set in his ways at times, I also have to admit that am most likely the most stubborn Jew in all Dixie, my bad, as the kids all say these days.

Anyway, I do love ya'll I have fun on this web page, I think I will be stickin to more fun posting of links and short more simple replies to posts I find here I agree with.

I ain't been here so long as others so I will work on everyone's respect on my future replies or posts, till I am a old timer on this web page too . 

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
Oh yentleman
you found a different slave typist.

;D :laugh:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2014, 11:35:57 PM »
I am sorry Angry, I don't understand what your post meaning is all about? I am thinkin is was a joke.
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE