Author Topic: Open Letter to the World  (Read 3265 times)

Offline jimdraper

• New JTFer
Open Letter to the World
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:29:47 PM »
 :dance:I have been researching Rabbi Mier Kahane, without a doubt in my mind, he was the kind of leader that Israel needs in this great hour, I have not did alot of research on his son that was also murdered, any help would be greatly appreciated, I may be wrong,  but my gut tells me the kahane, s were bulldozed by the israeli elite, for just speaking the plain truth, and there were many prime minister wanna bees that knew he was going to be that man, and many places, s paint a dark picture of Kahane, why was the kach party put on the terrorist list? any help here will also be greatly appreciated.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Open Letter to the World
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 04:45:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Open Letter to the World
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 04:22:01 PM »
The Kach party and Kahane Chai were banned from elections officially because they were "anti-Democratic". What that meant was Kach was becoming a threat to the Israeli establishment. At the time of the initial banning the polls right before the elections showed Kach getting 12 seats in the Knesset.

The right wing including Geula Cohen were deeply involved in banning the Rav's party, the Rav was offered a safe seat first by Menachem Begin's Herut party and later Geula Cohen's Tehiya which was supposed to become the leading Nationalist party. But he rejected both offers when it included limits on his actions and what the Rav could say. Cohen never forgave the Rav hy'd and always saw him as a dangerous rival to her power. Though supposedly Menachem Begin prevented earlier attempts to ban Kach. Though I am not 100% sure this is true that is what I heard.

Now the parties were both declared terrorist organizations following Dr. Baruch Goldstein's zt'l actions in the Merat HaMachpela. While the doctor acted alone it was used as an excuse to get rid of the only political alternative to the Oslo treason, because while nominally Likud opposed Oslo they gave no other solutions. Only Rabbi Kahane hy'd did.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban