Author Topic: Serious question....  (Read 560 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Serious question....
« on: January 08, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »
What are the goals and/or what type of world are/is people like oBumma striving for? If liberals and oBumma could have a perfect world, what would it be like?

I truly cannot see where he is wanting to go with some of his evil ideas.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Serious question....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »
A 3rd world take over where black muslims exterminate everyone else.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:17:40 AM »
They want a single party rule, massive bureaucracy that controls every aspect of their subject's lives, and a small elite in perpetual control.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
He and his puppet masters want a 350 million slaves.
Obongo also wants to be the king.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:51:14 PM »
It is my belief that the intention of the left-wing democrats is to establish a One World government which will make management of resources easier for the Elites, and breed a proletariat which will do what it is told when it is told and accept bird droppings for pay (third world conditions).

By keeping the 'civilian' dump and dependent on the Elites they can prosper and dominate. The average citizen will lose all the Constitutional rights granted to him because the USA will cease to exist as a sovereign nation and the UN (or whatever organization the NWO calls itself) will assume control of all problems. Nations will no longer exist (and Israel will be swallowed whole by the arab world)...

My vision of the plan of the progressive liberals is completely frightening. Add to this the re-introduction of Idolatry as a viable 'belief system' and we have the makings for Sodom & Amora 1000x worse...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 08:52:55 PM »
Honestly... all they really want is.... YOUR MONEY!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 09:07:59 PM »
It is my belief that the intention of the left-wing democrats is to establish a One World government which will make management of resources easier for the Elites, and breed a proletariat which will do what it is told when it is told and accept bird droppings for pay (third world conditions).

By keeping the 'civilian' dump and dependent on the Elites they can prosper and dominate. The average citizen will lose all the Constitutional rights granted to him because the USA will cease to exist as a sovereign nation and the UN (or whatever organization the NWO calls itself) will assume control of all problems. Nations will no longer exist (and Israel will be swallowed whole by the arab world)...

My vision of the plan of the progressive liberals is completely frightening. Add to this the re-introduction of Idolatry as a viable 'belief system' and we have the makings for Sodom & Amora 1000x worse...
   I second that!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:48 PM »
They want to bring back everything our forefathers fought to free themselves from!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.