Author Topic: NHL vs. NBA: NHL On The Rise  (Read 594 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
NHL vs. NBA: NHL On The Rise
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:08:22 AM »
I wonder why dat be?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/nhl-selling-more-arenas-nba-225020461--nhl.html

The NBA is a league where each team only has about 12 players on the roster. Many of them are big shots comparable to rap noise makers. They messed up the league. They just like to show off. I've heard that they inflate the amount of scoring because they don't put an emphasis on defense. That's why college basketball seems low scoring compared to the NBA.

The NHL on the other hand has many players on each team's roster and it's more about team work. The NHL is also more diverse. While most NBA teams are completely black with one or two white players per team, the NHL has a diverse range of white players from different countries, even some blacks. The NBA is mostly just American blacks. They took over a game invented by whites and for many years dominated by white players, including many Jews.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: NHL vs. NBA: NHL On The Rise
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 01:14:50 AM »
Yay NHL!
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 05:41:16 AM »
I don't think the reason is race per se. Even the white players in the NBA act like ghetto superstars. They are all primadonas and what is supposed to be a team sport turned into a game with too much emphasis on individual showmanship. When I see an NBA game which is rare these days I just can't stand how they idolize all these stars like they are demigods. And everyone can wear the most outrageous color shoes, crazy hairstyle and ghetto tats and ghetto atmosphere.

Maybe more then anything what NHL and also Football has going for them is that the players wear helmets and armor so at least the teams still look uniform. The pay grade of the NBA is also much higher, so, that means more divas are on the court.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »
I wonder why dat be?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/nhl-selling-more-arenas-nba-225020461--nhl.html

The NBA is a league where each team only has about 12 players on the roster. Many of them are big shots comparable to rap noise makers. They messed up the league. They just like to show off. I've heard that they inflate the amount of scoring because they don't put an emphasis on defense. That's why college basketball seems low scoring compared to the NBA.

The NHL on the other hand has many players on each team's roster and it's more about team work. The NHL is also more diverse. While most NBA teams are completely black with one or two white players per team, the NHL has a diverse range of white players from different countries, even some blacks. The NBA is mostly just American blacks. They took over a game invented by whites and for many years dominated by white players, including many Jews.

Probably because not many blacks play hockey. It's mostly basketball, football and boxing.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
Hockey has a more militaristic atmosphere to it--the uniform, the strict discipline, the very high required standards of fitness and training, etc.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »
The pay grade of the NBA is also much higher, so, that means more divas are on the court.

With less players on a basketball team than any of the other three main sports in the United States/Canada, they can afford to pay each player more money since there are less players to pay. Baseball has 25 players per team. Football has over 50. I don't know the number for hockey. But I think only 12 are allowed on an NBA roster. Also, a basketball court is smaller than the size of a hockey rink so they can fit more seats in an arena during a basketball game. On TV it doesn't seem as small. I've been to two NBA games in my life (17 years apart from each other.) and I noticed the court was very small. The second time I went we had tickets right at the bottom near the court. My mom got them for free from the Red Cross because she donated blood so we didn't have to pay.