Author Topic: The helicopter crash in Phoenix  (Read 2585 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
The helicopter crash in Phoenix
« on: July 31, 2007, 11:08:48 AM »
I think most of you know this already. A news copter crashed on air, colliding into another helicopter while filming a police chase. Now they want to charge the criminal with mureder because of their deaths. What do my fellow JTF'rs think?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The helicopter crash in Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:10:57 AM »
I think most of you know this already. A news copter crashed on air, colliding into another helicopter while filming a police chase. Now they want to charge the criminal with mureder because of their deaths. What do my fellow JTF'rs think?
It's insane the helicopters were'nt police helicopters they were from T.V. stations ,if i was a juror i would never convict the guy for the helicopter crash
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
I'm all for criminals copping the max for what THEY do. But this is drawing a very long bow in terms of responsibility. The crim had no control over what the media did, and who cares about the Jew-hating liberal media anyway?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:13:10 AM »
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 11:17:15 AM »
I'd pay money to see nazi-media choppers crash! :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »
Leftist media as well

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »
Leftist media as well

When Kahanists take over Israel, they can use Haeretz staff as crash test dummies for Israeli aircraft. :D

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »
I'm all for criminals copping the max for what THEY do. But this is drawing a very long bow in terms of responsibility. The crim had no control over what the media did, and who cares about the Jew-hating liberal media anyway?

I agree completely. The criminal should be prosecuted to the max but he didn't have control of those helecopters so that is certainly over reaching.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »

I agree completely. The criminal should be prosecuted to the max but he didn't have control of those helecopters so that is certainly over reaching.

The civil aviation authority should investigate the chopper crash as it's an aviation problem......not a criminal one.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 02:22:52 PM »
I am divided on this one. I lean towards prosecuting this creature (who is probably a schvartze or cucaracha animal anyway) because by running a high-speed chase he DID put hundreds of helpless motorists and cops at risk.

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 02:25:32 PM »
I am divided on this one. I lean towards prosecuting this creature (who is probably a schvartze or cucaracha animal anyway) because by running a high-speed chase he DID put hundreds of helpless motorists and cops at risk.

No probs with busting him for the crime, but the chopper crash has zip to do with him. I don't like governments drawing long bows like this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »
Newman, I am with 99% of your posts, but let's not kid ourselves about this creature. The perp in this case (the high-speed chase guy) is an Amalek turd who does not deserve to live. I will not lose much sleep if he is nailed with this, however dubious the logic.