Author Topic: Not the right audience, but it's a huge audience  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Not the right audience, but it's a huge audience
« on: July 31, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »
I didn't see this thread, otherwise I would have posted it here first..

Whoever is in charge of posting the JTF videos on youtube might want to make one of the videos a "response" video to a very popular video.
This may sound stupid, but over 46 million people have watched this Avril Lavigne music video:

And it is a young audience. Might not be the right crowd necessarily, but out of 46 million, you might just have a few takers. And not just that video.. any high profile video with a young white audience will do.

Just an idea !

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Not the right audience, but it's a huge audience
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
It's a pretty good idea Vito.  I don't know whether people click and just watch anything that is a video response but it's worth a shot.  I also don't know whether the video hosters would accept the JTF video as a response, because they have to accept it, but once again, it's worth a try. 

jsullivan uploads the videos, he would have to post the video responses.  Send him a PM and get back to us.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris