Author Topic: Good looking F.M.s support Israel  (Read 953 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good looking F.M.s support Israel
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:30:21 AM »
http://www.israellycool.com/2014/01/15/australian-foreign-minister-julie-bishop-goes-in-to-bat-for-israel/

Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop Goes In To Bat For Israel

Posted by: Aussie Dave in Aussie Dave January 15, 2014   2 Comments 87 Views

There’s another Aussie in town, another who is willing to stand up for Israel against many in the international community.

But unlike me, she is a she and the Foreign Minister of one of the greatest countries in the world.

julie bishopIn an exclusive interview with The Times of Israel, Julie Bishop suggested that, contrary to conventional diplomatic wisdom, the settlements may not be illegal under international law. She refrained from condemning Israeli initiatives to build additional housing units beyond the Green Line or from calling on Israel to freeze such plans, merely saying the fact that settlements were being expanded showed the need for the sides to quickly reach a peace agreement.

“I don’t want to prejudge the fundamental issues in the peace negotiations,” Bishop said. “The issue of settlements is absolutely and utterly fundamental to the negotiations that are under way and I think it’s appropriate that we give those negotiations every chance of succeeding.”

Asked whether she agrees or disagrees with the near-universal view that Israeli settlements anywhere beyond the 1967 lines are illegal under international law, she replied: “I would like to see which international law has declared them illegal.”

But she doesn’t stop there. Later on in the interview, she rips the BDSholes a new one, expressing a truth not many others are willing to.

Bishop also condemned what she said was excessive pressure exerted on Israel by Western states and civil society, including the threat of boycotts.

“Israel has to be ever vigilant against such tendencies on the part of the international community,” the minister said. While private organizations were free to boycott whomever they wanted, any Australian body that received state funding should be barred from calling for boycotts, she continued.

She also strongly condemned the global anti-Israel BDS movement: “It’s anti-Semitic. It identifies Israel out of all other nations as being worthy of a boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign? Hypocritical beyond belief.”

She reminds me of Stephen Harper, but looks way better in a skirt.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Good looking F.M.s support Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »
Why can't the US or Israel have someone like Julie Bishop in high office? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
Kol HaKavod to such a great woman... In this world speaking the truth is a sign of bravery...

Israel should not concede a single inch of land... Let the arabs figure out some concessions of their own before even considering any kind of peace deal. I doubt they will but it would be reassuring to hear that the arabs recognize the Jewish state, that they are happy with the post-1967 territories, and they will cease 'armed struggle' aka terrorism against the state of Israel, and give up the lunacy of 'right of return' of arabs...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:33:03 PM »
Because America and Israel are being tested! And failing miserably...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:00:03 PM »

In the case of the US, they would rather have female Secretaries of State like Congloleeza Rice and self-hating white Jews like Madeline Albright or self-hating American Gentile white women like Hillary Sodom Arafat or ugly men of Kohen extraction like John Ba'al Kerry.

In the case of Israel, in the past it was becasue they woudl rather have ugly women like Tzippi Livni who used to be attractive but then her inner ugliness showed on the outside as it did with evil men like Smolmert who originally weren't ugly.