Author Topic: Blacks say black actress marrying whiteboy is racist  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Blacks say black actress marrying whiteboy is racist
« on: January 15, 2014, 09:24:40 AM »
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/01/14/12/33/sisterhood-turns-on-bi-racial-90s-sitcom-star

The African-American star of a '90s sitcom has broken down in tears describing the racial taunts and "hatred" she experienced for marrying a white man.

Tamera Mowry, who starred in Sister, Sister, told Oprah she was called a "white man's whore" when she married Fox News correspondent Adam Housley, a Caucasian American.

Mowry was herself raised in a bi-racial family and starred alongside her identical twin sister in the sitcom, which aired from 1994 to 1999.

But with the arrival of social media, the most spiteful criticisms came long after the show was taken off the air.

Mowry says the most hurtful barbs came from fellow African Americans who criticised her for marrying outside of her race.

"[They said]'Back in the day, you cost $300, but now, you're giving it away for free'," a tearful Mowry told Oprah, with her sister by her side.

"But people choose to look past love and spew hate. That's what hurts me, because I've never experienced so much hate ever in my life, ever."

In spite of the hatred, Mowry has stood by the man she loves.

"I love my husband so much, I love our family; I love our dynamic. I'm proud to be in the relationship that I am because it's based on love."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Blacks say black actress marrying whiteboy is racist
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »
I'm glad she's loyal to her husband. Hard to find.
She doesn't even look black.
And since she's a half breed marring a white man is not outside of her race.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
I would guess most if not all those opposed are OK with the fact that bHo, a mixed black, married a black gorilla.....  "woman"?

So does this mean if you have ANY black in you, you are black period?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 11:13:06 AM »
I would guess most if not all those opposed are OK with the fact that bHo, a mixed black, married a black gorilla.....  "woman"?

So does this mean if you have ANY black in you, you are black period?

Any slightest trace of non-white makes you 'black', so even ACK would be considered black.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »
Meanwhile, if a black guy marries a beautiful blonde, he is considered a "hero" in the black community.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 12:47:42 PM »
Meanwhile, if a black guy marries a beautiful blonde, he is considered a "hero" in the black community.

That's a good point.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 12:52:46 PM »
Any slightest trace of non-white makes you 'black', so even ACK would be considered black.

When I was in school a teacher told the class of mixed race people that they were all black. Every kid laughed out loud! LOL
Every kid thought the teacher made such a ridiculous  statement.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 01:02:50 PM »
Does anyone notice that black women white men relationships are far more successful than black men white women relationships.

Also in my experience a black women white male child/children often are far more moral and classy than Black male white women offspring. Im generalising but that's my experience. Anyone else notice that, and if so why?

I wish her all the best. Black men are very jealous when a black women goes with white guys, but as mentioned on this thread, they are allowed to sniff round as many white women as possible.???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 01:16:01 PM »
She's probably gotten hell all her life for being a "house negro" but as was mentioned previously, not very many in the black community seem to have a problem with this when it comes to Obama.

I think it would be best if she were to have married a non-abusive black man but now that she's married then Biblically she needs to remain faithful to the husband she's got.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »
It seems a relationship consisting of a black male with a white woman usually ends up with the black male beating or even murdering his white wife.

My wife has told me some absolutely despicable things she has endured in the past regarding black men. She is very pretty with blond hair and blue eyes.... seems this is the ultimate prize for a black man. She said some have told her she is "the white man's treasure"..... no joke, I am totally serious. When she would not go out with them they would start the guilt trip on her saying she was racist and how they are so oppressed. She said some would relentlessly harass her and even try to get her in trouble, try to disable (sabotage)  her car so they could be the hero who rescues her and then use that as as a bargaining chip.

Her exposure to blacks was through HUD when she would take over housing projects, nursing homes, assisted living homes, etc. The harassment was not just from ghetto blacks but black businessmen and professionals as well. They would get multi-million dollar grants and loans from HUD, build a place so as to look like they are doing what the money was allotted for... needless to say, they would disappear along with millions. The ones who tried to be legitimate ran their businesses into the ground by living like a king (first priority) while treating their business (last priority) as an afterthought.

After the blacks blew through all the money in their business account (on personal things) they would ask for more money to get their business on it's feet.... same thing would happen (also, add downright funneling the business account into a foreign personal account).... broke again..... very few were ever prosecuted. They would simply go get another HUD (or some other government money) loan under a different corporate name and do it all again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 02:56:29 PM »
It seems a relationship consisting of a black male with a white woman usually ends up with the black male beating or even murdering his white wife.

My wife has told me some absolutely despicable things she has endured in the past regarding black men. She is very pretty with blond hair and blue eyes.... seems this is the ultimate prize for a black man. She said some have told her she is "the white man's treasure"..... no joke, I am totally serious. When she would not go out with them they would start the guilt trip on her saying she was racist and how they are so oppressed. She said some would relentlessly harass her and even try to get her in trouble, try to disable (sabotage)  her car so they could be the hero who rescues her and then use that as as a bargaining chip.

Her exposure to blacks was through HUD when she would take over housing projects, nursing homes, assisted living homes, etc. The harassment was not just from ghetto blacks but black businessmen and professionals as well. They would get multi-million dollar grants and loans from HUD, build a place so as to look like they are doing what the money was allotted for... needless to say, they would disappear along with millions. The ones who tried to be legitimate ran their businesses into the ground by living like a king (first priority) while treating their business (last priority) as an afterthought.

After the blacks blew through all the money in their business account (on personal things) they would ask for more money to get their business on it's feet.... same thing would happen (also, add downright funneling the business account into a foreign personal account).... broke again..... very few were ever prosecuted. They would simply go get another HUD (or some other government money) loan under a different corporate name and do it all again.

you horrible racist. you should give up your wife to some knuckle dragging slob as prize.

seriously your wife is lucky she was not attacked by these housing project animals.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 03:20:28 PM »

great post, you are very lucky mate you have such a beautiful wife and a good moral righteous one as well.

But despite all the abuse black women get from jealous black makes, once black women become rich, they leave the black race quick smart.

EVE(he rapper), Trisha(top uk tv host), Jessica ennis, ZOE SALDANA, Halle berry, Naomi Campbell, The Wiliams sisters, Whopi Goldberg, ETC ETC all ditch black males once they have the money to get away from the Ghetto culture.

It seems like they hate Black men as well in general.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:25 PM »
Tamera Mowry, who starred in Sister, Sister, told Oprah she was called a "white man's whore" when she married Fox News correspondent Adam Housley, a Caucasian American.

Oprah, after all, is the person you'd want to console you if you experienced racial taunts from blacks.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 05:50:05 PM »
The twins from Sister, Sister are 2 of the few black teen former tv stars who didn't get into troube with drugs or any any arrestable offence.  Which is rare.  Up till now, they both have been out of the spotlight for a long time.  Now they are thrust back in because of the racial taunts from other blacks.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 06:07:38 PM »

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

I see the backlash that prominent black men get when they marry beautiful white women or other non-black women. It predominantly comes from black women, but that's irrelevant.

White male & black female relationships are glorified in the black community. Here's an article from a publication that caters to blacks that supports my point: http://hellobeautiful.com/playlist/billionaires-who-love-black-women/item/2696291/