Author Topic: Hi friends  (Read 4279 times)

Josep

Hi friends
« on: October 07, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »
I'm from Barcelona-Catalonia. I'm not jewish but I have decided to dedicate part of my life to the defense of Israel and to fight the Islam.
I am preparing several projects that will present to the embassy of Israel in my country, one would be the creation of an European virtual community of ready volunteers to go in defense of Israel if therefore the Israeli town requests, and later other military subjects as the training of dogs with a  peculiar equipment which they will discover enemy positions and are guided at a distance. I will work and think to contribute something in the defense of Israel, it will be my small contribution in this cause.
 I hope to find here friends and companions of fight. Greetings to all and I congratulate this initiative, (sorry my poor english)

Salut,

Scriabin

Re: Hi friends
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 12:09:41 PM »
A righteous Spaniard. :)

Welcome aboard.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Hi friends
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 11:48:47 PM »
Welcome aboard and always glad to meet righteous people... M
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.