Author Topic: Arutz 7 publishes editorial in support of nazi Ron Paul  (Read 7133 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Arutz 7 publishes editorial in support of nazi Ron Paul
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 12:19:50 PM »
kahaneloyalist:  "...Arutz Sheva did not endorse Ron Paul, a private individual contributed an editorial that we decided to run..."

The key wording in this disclaimer is "...we decided to run..."

Therefore the editorial board of Arutz Sheva made the decision to run an individual Jew's letter supporting Ron Paul.

Most JTF forum posters assert and maintain that any individuals or groups linked to the words "Ron Paul" in any way, shape, form, or fashion, are Nazis, Jew-hating scum, 9/11 Truthers, and those who blame America's Middle East Policy as the reason for Muslim Terror.

Because mere "guilt by association" is their fallacious and illogical argument, and because most JTF posters refuse to recognize any other line of reason, only three possibilities remain:

1.  Arutz-Sheva is an organization of Nazis, Jew-hating scum, 9/11 Truthers, and those who blame America for 9/11; or...

2. Ron Paul is a follower and member of Arutz-Sheva. or...

3.  Both conclusions are true.

Conclusion:

a) It being accepted by a majority on the JTF Forum that someone is "guilty as charged merely word association", and...

b) because to date none on the JTF Forum practicing flawed reasoning will either apologize to MassuhDGoodName for their casting aspersions against him, ...

c) and because none of these slanderers of MassuhDGoodName will post written retractions on the JTF Forum to make amends to one of their comrades,...

d) then it is a proven fact that Arutz-Sheva supports Ron Paul and is a Nazi, Jew-hating, 9/11 Truther organization and it also is proven that Ron Paul must be a member and supporter of Arutz-Sheva.

No other possibilities remain under the present circumstances.
I'm sorry, but that is terrible logic.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 12:26:11 PM »
kahaneloyalist:  "...Arutz Sheva did not endorse Ron Paul, a private individual contributed an editorial that we decided to run..."

Therefore the editorial board of Arutz Sheva made the decision to run an individual Jew's letter supporting Ron Paul.

Most JTF forum posters assert and maintain that any individuals or groups linked to the words "Ron Paul" in any way, shape, form, or fashion, are Nazis, Jew-hating scum, 9/11 Truthers, and those who blame America's Middle East Policy as the reason for Muslim Terror.

Because mere "guilt by association" is their fallacious and illogical argument, and because most JTF posters refuse to recognize any other line of reason, only three possibilities remain:

1.  Arutz-Sheva is an organization of Nazis, Jew-hating scum, 9/11 Truthers, and those who blame America for 9/11; or...

Conclusion:

a) It being accepted by a majority on the JTF Forum that someone is "guilty as charged merely word association", and...

b) because to date none on the JTF Forum practicing flawed reasoning will either apologize to MassuhDGoodName for their casting aspersions against him, ...

c) and because none of these slanderers of MassuhDGoodName will post written retractions on the JTF Forum to make amends to one of their comrades,...

d) then it is a proven fact that Arutz-Sheva supports Ron Paul and is a Nazi, Jew-hating, 9/11 Truther organization and it also is proven that Ron Paul must be a member and supporter of Arutz-Sheva.

I'm sorry, but that is terrible logic.

It's NO logic at all.

Massuh, your posts are normally brilliant but this is terrible. I listen to A-7 nearly every day. They're about as StørmFrønt as Chaim is.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
I think Massuh is being sarcastic.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »
I think Massuh is being sarcastic.
I hope Massuh is being sarcastic...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 05:24:59 PM »
I think MassuhD supports Ron Paul and sees the benefits to America via Paul's platform and not his Nazi supporters.  I remember reading that Paul wishes to close the borders and export the illegals, Cut off all foreign aid, investigate the Federal Reserve Bank and bring America to more of a Constitutional Republic via which it was founded.  I have no qualms with that.  My arguement is with, from what I've seen, his views on the Middle East and Iran.  Voting "Yes" to make Ramadan a holiday in the US and baring that see some more of the articles, or proof, that Paul is a Nazi Jew Hater. 

Mord has sent me many very good artiles.  I can see his concern and his point, I can too see MassuhD's.  JTF wants Israel cut off from foreign aid...which Paul wants to do.  JTF advocates closing the borders and getting rid of all the filth...which Paul wants to do.  JTF advocates an alternative to Middle Eastern Oil which I believe Ron Paul wishes to do as well...  So I can also see MassuhD's side as well...

....to be contin...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »
I think it's pauls supporters then paul
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »
I think it's pauls supporters then paul
Good point....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 12:32:49 AM »
Is Arutz 7 a liberal group?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2007, 12:42:21 AM »
Is Arutz 7 a liberal group?
No Arutz Sheva is the most Nationalistic of all Israeli news services
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 12:59:32 AM »
So then it's not that they like Ron Paul and the neo-Nazis who support him. 

What it really means is that they're tired of being forced to constantly negotiate concessions.  So it shows they're  sick of Olmert, Peres, Barak, Netanyahu.  But then, when will they stop voting for those politicians? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 01:12:22 AM »
THIS PROVES that ARUTZ-SHEVA IS ACTUALLY StørmFrønt!

ANYONE, no matter WHO THEY ARE, no matter WHAT THEY ARE, who so much as even say or write the word RON PAUL...ARE JEW-HATING NAZI TRASH...

ARUTZ SHEVA SUPPORT RON PAUL PROVING CONCLUSIVELY THAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT NAZIS AND StørmFrønt HITLER LOVERS NOT TO MENTION 9/11 TRUTHERS AND CONSPIRACY THEORISTS AND THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO POSTERS ON THIS FORUM WHO CAN AND WILL PROVE IT TO YOU!

AFTER ALL, THAT'S WHAT "SOME" ON THIS FORUM (and, YES....you know exactly who you are - and I haven't forgotten you either) WERE CALLING ME.

my...my...my...how the worm turns...

Hehe  ;D

His post was a combination of sarcasm and seriousness.  He does feel insulted.  What is supposed to be amusing about that?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 01:34:24 AM »

Conclusion:

Your points are well-stated. 

I'm skeptical over the following:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=10267.0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 01:38:00 AM »

It's NO logic at all.

Massuh, your posts are normally brilliant but this is terrible. I listen to A-7 nearly every day. They're about as StørmFrønt as Chaim is.

What Massuh means is that some people accuse any supporter of Ron Paul of also being a supporter of StørmFrønt.  So he's saying that for those who believe this to be the case, that if the A-7 supports Ron Paul, that would mean that people should also accuse them of being like StørmFrønt.  However, if you don't believe this to be the case, then he argues that not all supporters of Ron Paul should be categorized as supporters of StørmFrønt.

newman

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 01:53:21 AM »

It's NO logic at all.

What Massuh means is that some people accuse any supporter of Ron Paul of also being a supporter of StørmFrønt.  So he's saying that for those who believe this to be the case, that if the A-7 supports Ron Paul, that would mean that people should also accuse them of being like StørmFrønt.  However, if you don't believe this to be the case, then he argues that not all supporters of Ron Paul should be categorized as supporters of StørmFrønt.

Point taken but hardly valid.

It's the REASONS for the support that make the difference. I've not come across ONE American Ron Paul supporter who bases his support on Paul's policies being good from a zionist perspective.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 02:55:50 AM »
This only proves furthermore what Chaim has said all along: that JTF is the only real right-wing voice for Israel and the only organization that speaks the entire truth and nothing but.

The idiots over at Arutz 7 have been smokin' some mighty strong ganja to be endorsing Adolf Paul. Maybe they had a hit from Paul's bong? (He does support legalizing drugs, and anyone who looks at him can plainly see he is, or was, a stoner.  ::) ;D :D)