Author Topic: The Madman From Iran's Master Plan & Final Conflict  (Read 4172 times)

El Cabong!

The Madman From Iran's Master Plan & Final Conflict
« on: August 23, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »
This is the lunatic leader portrayed as a sensible man by [censored] reporter Mike Wallace. This idiot is preparing to plunge the world into nuclear holocaust and start the demise of modern civilisation. If you don't believe it, read the whole article and the oppinions of Iranian citizens about this creature of the devil.

Article short:

As one Iranian exile told me yesterday: 'The trouble with you secular people is that you don't realise how firmly Ahmadinejad believes - literally - in things like the winged horse. By choosing this date for his decision, he is telling his followers that he is going to obey his religious duty.

'And he believes that his religious duty is to create chaos and bloodshed in the "infidel" world, in order to hasten the return of the Mahdi - the Hidden Imam. So don't expect him to behave, in your eyes, "reasonably".'

So who is this Hidden Imam? He was a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed who, at the age of five, disappeared down a well around AD940. He will only return after a period of utter chaos and bloodshed, whereupon peace, justice and Islam will reign worldwide.

When I was in Tehran, Ahmadinejad was its mayor, and an Iranian friend with links to the city council told me: 'He's instructed the council to build a grand avenue to prepare for the Mahdi's return.

Link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/newscomment.html?in_article_id=401858&in_page_id=1787

Edit: Had Dan Rather rather that Mike Wallace, LOL!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:19:19 AM by El Cabong! »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: The Madman From Iran's Master Plan & Final Conflict
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »
Why is the media so bent on our destruction? Idiots.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

yephora

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 12:55:42 PM »
So the hidden imam stays hidden. Perhaps he overslept?
Is Abinajibjab frantically consulting his most trusted Punjabs today?
"Wha' happened?? I was SO psyched for August 22!! He let me down! I coulda been a contender!"
 ;D

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 01:04:43 PM »
The little imam fell dow a well. So he drowned and died and these idiots think he's coming back.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 11:39:53 PM »
hehe, El Cabong's right. however, one must be overwhelmed comparing, say, smolmert to ahmedinijad in their persistance to acheive their people's goals, dont you think? that shows why the situation in Israel is so poor regarding unity to achieve our Jewish cause... may G-d help us in this.

Kahane was right!