Author Topic: Who is the Fraud???  (Read 4806 times)

Offline rabbicummings

• New JTFer
    • RC Jewish Learning Center
Who is the Fraud???
« on: January 29, 2014, 02:27:59 PM »
Just because some one does not answer a question right at the moment it is asked, does not make him a fraud. Some people have jobs and family, students and priorities. And while we are on the subject of Frauds; How many of you so called "Jewish" men follow HaTorah to the T? Where are your beards (Vayikra 19:27 "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." Vayikra 21:5 "They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.") Do you wear Katan Tzitzit(Bemidbar 15:38: "Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them, that they shall make themselves fringes on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and they shall put on the corner fringe a blue (tekhelet) thread." Devarim 22:12: "You shall make yourself twisted threads, on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.") where are your Payot ("You shall not round off the פְּאַת Pe'at of your head" (Vayikra 19:27)) Seems to me that the majority of you could be considered FRAUDS.
Rabbi Franklin Cummings (Elkana Ben Avraham)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Who is the Fraud???
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 02:56:20 PM »
Ok should we post screenshots of your website that lists the type of weddings that you do. And post screenshots of your facebook profile where suddenly you are much younger and your beard is not so gray and long as your forum profile picture seems to be?
No need to make the profile private, there are screenshots. I'm just saying, we seriously doubt that you're a rabbi like you claim to be. I'm sure you're a nice guy and everything but what kind of an Orthodox rabbi posts a picture of himself kissing a woman? I dont want to talk about that lady but orthodox rabbis are married to tznius/modestly dressed women who cover their hair. But posting kissing pictures ?  No orthodox rabbi does that publicly and no Orthodox rabbi does non-denominational weddings.  End of story. I dont know who you're trying to fool?

And you have still not answered ChabadKahanist's question that any rabbi can answer about naht bar naht.

Lastly, it is not lashon hara to speak about someone who is misleading people (per the Chofetz Chaim,whom I'm surprised a real rabbi would not quote the Chofetz Chaim about lashon hara). Anyone  who would call himself an orthodox rabbi and does non-denominational weddings is misleading people.

If you are a rabbi, can you answer the original question (explain naht bar naht) and post your Smicha?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 03:05:16 PM »
I will see your response in the evening after work.

Offline rabbicummings

• New JTFer
    • RC Jewish Learning Center
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »
Yes I will answer the questions and post my Smicha(s) when I get home this evening. And as for the Facebook page photos, you are correct... They should not be there and they were taken a long time ago. And I will also give you a list of other Orthodox rabbis who can back my Smicha(s) if that will get us all back on track to what's important here.
Rabbi Franklin Cummings (Elkana Ben Avraham)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 02:41:43 AM »
Yes I will answer the questions and post my Smicha(s) when I get home this evening. And as for the Facebook page photos, you are correct... They should not be there and they were taken a long time ago. And I will also give you a list of other Orthodox rabbis who can back my Smicha(s) if that will get us all back on track to what's important here.
Fair enough