Author Topic: The State of the Union.  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
The State of the Union.
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:38 PM »
Anybody watching?  Is he a complete idiot or a liar? I say both! He just said Iran is taking down their nuke program, because of us. What? They just said the other day they would attack us on our own soil! He also called for a palastine state, and at the same time said we are Israel's best friend... We the People are Israel's best friend, not you Hitler. Idiot liar! I like how he used an American soldier for himself, as he makes them suffer when they get home. I just got home, so I only caught the end...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: The State of the Union.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:56 AM »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 12:28:17 PM »
I didn't watch one minute of last night's speech.  I refuse to watch that muslim on tv.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
The sound of his voice truly nauseates me, just as the utter ignorance of the majority of Americans.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 08:08:59 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 08:12:47 PM »
I didn't watch one minute of last night's speech.  I refuse to watch that muslim on tv.

I also boycott his speeches. Once they announced he won in 2008, I said the bracha Baruch Dayan HaEmet and turned off the TV. I didn't watch the inauguration but I turned the radio on and sat on the floor to see if he would say the chet in Hussein. He didn't. At least he said his full name, although he doesn't know how to pronounce it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 08:19:06 PM »
I just kept saying ymach shmo
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein