Author Topic: AIPAC traitors oppose sanctions on Nazi Iran  (Read 694 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
AIPAC traitors oppose sanctions on Nazi Iran
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:42:32 AM »
בס''ד

The vast majority of non-Jewish Senators support a sanctions bill against Nazi Iran but not the so-called "Jewish" lobby AIPAC yimach shmam vezichram. These are the same Jewish establishment traitors who betrayed over 6 million Jews during the holocaust. Now they will allow an Iranian nuclear holocaust, G-d forbid, just to show their loyalty to Barack Hussein Obama, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/bill-clinton-iran-sanctions-103219.html

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: AIPAC traitors oppose sanctions on Nazi Iran
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »
I read their AIPAC "Israel update" today. I always cross it out on the Shabbat announcements of my synagogoue and sometimes write YM"S or add Ba'al to Kerry's name or Hussein to BHO's name.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:23:40 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 12:51:23 AM »
The following is this week's garbage that AIPAC sent my synagogoue to be published as part of the Shabbat announcements. I make my own copy of the Shabbat announcements at home after removing AIPAC's garbage.

AIPAC ISRAEL UPDATE February 7, 2014
Administration Testifies on Progress in Iran Deal

Under secretary of State for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman, the chief U.S. negotiator with Tehran, spoke before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (SFRC) to discuss progress toward a final agreement with Iran over its nuclear program. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), SFRC chairman, expressed reservations about the interim agreement. “I am convinced that we should only relieve pressure on Iran in exchange for verifiable concessions that will fundamentally dismantle Iran's nuclear program, not by a month or two, but by a year or more. Any deal the administration reaches with Iran must be verifiable, effective, and prevent Iran from ever developing even one nuclear weapon.” Menendez said. Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), the SFRC ranking member, echoed his sentiments. “We have this pause where we have an interim agreement [that] doesn’t address all the other areas that they have the ability to perfect over this next year.

”Our synagogue partners with AIPAC, America’s pro-Israel lobby, in educating our community on issues affecting the U.S.-Israel relationship. We encourage you to learn more by contacting AIPAC at (202) 639-5200 or by visiting www.aipac.org.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 12:55:13 AM »
AIPAC always writes "Israeli" before PM Netanyahu but never writes US before "President Barack [Hussein] Obama" (They obviously leave out Hussein.) or before "Secretary of State John [Ba'al] Kerry". This shows that their loyalties are America first and then Israel.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 06:57:17 AM »
AIPAC - Anti Israel Palestinian Annihilation Committee
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 07:24:07 AM »
Wendy Sherman the social worker who volunteered to work on the Dukakis campaign frfom there the dems gave her a job in the state dept.She negotiated the treaty with N.Korea and one yr later they tested a nuclear device.This is the Jewish witch that AIPAC trusts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03